The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby swipe right » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:03 am

Zedie wrote:Wtf is this? This needs to be resolved quickly because we cant be having this sort of disruption going on during our season.

If theres been even a hint of match fixing etc those c*** can go. Sell them this window, cabellos AM until jan and go back in for ziyech or someone asap.

Careful where you go with this mate. Accusing someone of a criminal offense based on Facebook posts is a dangerous thing to be doing. Fair enough if you don’t like him, or think he’s a poor player. But what you’re doing is wrong.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:06 am

EliteKiller wrote:Well we've now got a 100% away record without them, so this is a perfect opportunity to sell them both, Ozil is a divisive influence on the club for all the reasons already discussed, and frankly Kola is a championship level player ... whatever this bullshit is let's take the opportunity to get rid. Blame the mafia/russians/drugs/gambling who cares what the excuse is ... just make the break happen.

Kolasinac a Championship-level player? Come off it. He was in the Bundesliga team of the season the year before we signed him.

I'd happily see him sold if we got a good offer for him and much prefer Tierney as a left-back option, but Kolasinac isn't as bad as you're making out. He'd be fine as a rotation/ back-up player if we opted to move Monreal on instead.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:08 am

Phil71 wrote:Should the club decide to keep them and help them out, they need to be kept away from the ground, the training ground, and the rest of the squad.

Should the club decide they don’t need the aggravation and decide to ship them out, that’s fine.

:rofll:

Why should they be kept away from the ground or the rest of the team? Explain this nugget of a post.

More Ozil hatred I see.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:13 am

Some of the stupidest comments being posted here, why am I not surprised. All of the Ozil haters taking the opportunity to chat f***ing rubbish.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Angelito » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:39 am

theHotHead wrote:Some of the stupidest comments being posted here, why am I not surprised. All of the Ozil haters taking the opportunity to chat f***ing rubbish.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Phil71 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:45 am

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Should the club decide to keep them and help them out, they need to be kept away from the ground, the training ground, and the rest of the squad.

Should the club decide they don’t need the aggravation and decide to ship them out, that’s fine.

Why should they be kept away from the ground or the rest of the team? Explain this nugget of a post.

More Ozil hatred I see.

I'd have thought that was obvious, but surprisingly it seems some might need it spelling out for them.

If there are security risks associated with them it would be eminently sensible to have it contained, and particularly careless to extend that risk to the rest of the team and the general public.

Is that clear enough or would you like it in even more simple terms?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:05 am

A phone call to his best man in Turkey should sort it out, the plot thickens.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:06 am

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

More Ozil hatred I see.

I'd have thought that was obvious, but surprisingly it seems some might need it spelling out for them.

If there are security risks associated with them it would be eminently sensible to have it contained, and particularly careless to extend that risk to the rest of the team and the general public.

I just wanted you to confirm that you were indeed talking bollox. Thanks for the confirmation.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 am

I guess the Liverpool and England squad should have stayed well clear of Steven Gerrard too !
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2296934/Gangster-threatened-to-shoot-Steven-Gerrard.html
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:17 am

theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

More Ozil hatred I see.

I just wanted you to confirm that you were indeed talking bollox. Thanks for the confirmation.

If you don't understand something it doesn't necessarily mean it's bollox.

Using your brain occasionally might help you to realise that.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:57 am

theHotHead wrote:Some of the stupidest comments being posted here, why am I not surprised. All of the Ozil haters taking the opportunity to chat f***ing rubbish.

I agree. Ozil was clearly too invisible last season to actually influence the game one way or the other so these match fixing allegations are simply crazy.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:06 am

Zedie wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Zedie wrote:If theres been even a hint of match fixing etc those c*** can go. Sell them this window, cabellos AM until jan and go back in for ziyech or someone asap.

Somebody wants to believe.

Nope. I'd rather not have the clubs reputation in the shitter with every achievement reviewed and sullied because of match fixing accusations for years thank you.

Ask juve fans.

So you want players to be sold when a facebook post emerges that accuses them of a crime?
So what stops criminals from partnering with organised crime to make accusations against any player or club once your ridiculous precedent is set?

Get a grip.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby alexafc12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:46 am

what I find annoying is how The Sun keep publicising the location of Ozil's house all over their articles.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zedie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:59 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Zedie wrote:If theres been even a hint of match fixing etc those c*** can go. Sell them this window, cabellos AM until jan and go back in for ziyech or someone asap.

Somebody wants to believe.

Nope. I'd rather not have the clubs reputation in the shitter with every achievement reviewed and sullied because of match fixing accusations for years thank you.

Ask juve fans.

So you want players to be sold when a facebook post emerges that accuses them of a crime?
So what stops criminals from partnering with organised crime to make accusations against any player or club once your ridiculous precedent is set?

Get a grip.

Ffs if there is actual legally prove evidence of match fixing / gambling / criminal activity.

What would make you think someone would want ozil gone because or a facebook post?

Classic jayram

Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club