The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Pleased to see him retire. Lukaku said something similar in his recent player's tribune article. He's referred to as Belgian (without any qualifiers) when he scores, but when he fucks up the papers call him "Belgian of Congolese descent".

Glad to hear he's back in training. The faster he, Torreira, Mikhytaryan and Auba develop an understanding the better we'll perform once the season gets underway.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Jedi » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Don't know enough about the situation to comment but at least he's 100% focused on Arsenal now.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Goonerz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Mustafi wrote:Best decision he's made. He's been the scapegoat for a long time, even before the pic with Erdogan. The good results just made the critics silent. He was never appreciated enough in Germany.

As a german I will miss him in the Mannschaft, but I'm happy that he can fully concentrate on his career with Arsenal

But you guys keep pointing to him being voted the best German player for 5 years in row. The germans absolutely never appreciated him at all, isn’t it?.
Now they are all Nazi racists because they called him out on his little Turkish president get together..
New Day, New Era, New Start. Come On You The Arsenal.
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Kroos and Mueller are 100% nazis.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Goonerz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:33 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Santi wrote:Annnnnnnnd he's announced it.

Ozil with the two fingers to all the German fans :clap:

"I am German when we win, but I am an immigrant when we lose"

Fkin pricks, thought they put their Nazi past behind them? not so much.

Well done Mesut, don't ever lose your principals, Germany embarrassed as a nation.

The same racist Germans that have given Turkish defectors refuge in their own country. Millions of Turkish politcal and Economic migrants have been given a place to call home in Germany, Ozil and his family included. The same Germans that have voted for Ozil as their best player for 5 years in a row even if some people in and around Europe keep questioning why Germans keep giving Ozil this award.
The same Germans that have welcomed a million muslim Refugees into their country while the likes of the UK voted Brexit because of it. Other European countries too have refused to share the muslim refugees while racists like Merkel and other Normal German citizens volunteered to help these desperate humans resettle in Germany.. etc..
What a bad racist country Germany is, right? Smh

Stop this emotional and over sensitive attitude that you exhibit evey time Ozil is criticised. People are allowed to have a critical opinion towards Ozil without being labelled as racists, Islamophobes, haters, not having knowledge about football etc..
smh
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ESR10 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Goonerz wrote:
Mustafi wrote:Best decision he's made. He's been the scapegoat for a long time, even before the pic with Erdogan. The good results just made the critics silent. He was never appreciated enough in Germany.

As a german I will miss him in the Mannschaft, but I'm happy that he can fully concentrate on his career with Arsenal

But you guys keep pointing to him being voted the best German player for 5 years in row. The germans absolutely never appreciated him at all, isn’t it?.
Now they are all Nazi racists because they called him out on his little Turkish president get together..

Anyone can login and vote for him even if not living in Germany or being german.
I cant remember looking into social media after any Germany game without some complaining about Özil starting. It doesn't matter how bad some others are. Özil always gets picked on. I'm happy for him he left.
ESR10
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner

Postby Sims » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:38 pm

chief of german theatre to özil: "piss off to antolia"
german fan after the swden game: "ozil, f**k off you turkish shit, piss off you turkish pig"
reinhard grindel, dfb president - who criticised him throughout - back in 2004 "multiculturalism is in reality a myth and a lifelong lie" and he was also voting against dual nationalities

think ur missing the point mate
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Sims » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby pawiel » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:06 pm

what about german guys on this forum? how do they feel about it? what is your opinion? (schlandi?)
pawiel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Goonerz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:08 pm

Mustafi wrote:
Goonerz wrote:

Anyone can login and vote for him even if not living in Germany or being german.
I cant remember looking into social media after any Germany game without some complaining about Özil starting. It doesn't matter how bad some others are. Özil always gets picked on. I'm happy for him he left.

Are you now trying to tell me that all those “5 times player of the year Awards awarded to Ozil by the German fan have been fraudulent?
No more: “You Arsenal fans that criticise Ozil know nothing about football. Ozil can’t be average when he is being named German player of the year 5 years in a row”.?
Now you are saying the votes were all fraudulent? :think:
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Goonerz wrote:
Mustafi wrote:
Goonerz wrote:

Are you now trying to tell me that all those “5 times player of the year Awards awarded to Ozil by the German fan have been fraudulent?
No more: “You Arsenal fans that criticise Ozil know nothing about football. Ozil can’t be average when he is being named German player of the year 5 years in a row”.?
Now you are saying the votes were all fraudulent? :think:

Looks like a job for the Xfiles, the truth is out there :tumbleweed:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:22 pm

pawiel wrote:what about german guys on this forum? how do they feel about it? what is your opinion? (schlandi?)

Cuki and Schlandi both vanished.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Losmeister » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
pawiel wrote:what about german guys on this forum? how do they feel about it? what is your opinion? (schlandi?)

Cuki and Schlandi both vanished.

wound licking, perhaps
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:50 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Santi wrote:Annnnnnnnd he's announced it.

Ozil with the two fingers to all the German fans :clap:

"I am German when we win, but I am an immigrant when we lose"

Fkin pricks, thought they put their Nazi past behind them? not so much.

Well done Mesut, don't ever lose your principals, Germany embarrassed as a nation.

....that's my gig! ;)

In all seriousness, he made his decision who he is now and we can focus on Arsenal alone. And for that he should be applauded.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DialSquaregooner » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:58 pm

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. What a lily livered charlatan.
DialSquaregooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club