Danny Welbeck

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Danny Welbeck (23)

Postby Ach » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:37 pm

generalanal wrote:Lol remember this chips guy or crippl guy or what his name was. He wanted to keep walcott instead of welbeck. I hope he is alright

:rofll:

Loving the butthurt.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Just seen his goal. His shit first touch in the build up made it. Classic welbeck.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Gunpowder » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Cruyff would have been proud of that turn
Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Zenith » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:13 am

5 goals in 5 games .............

His ratio is up there with PEA.

I know he's had ridiculous patches of having poor shots and being in poor form but I judge on merit.

If this is the new Danny Welbeck WF / CF then I'm rooting for him until he goes back to being a donkey.

Dat guy is looking good and that shot today was not off the shin or knee so something is happening.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Mess » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:30 am

He's a lot like Walcott actually: If he has time to think, he'll screw up. If he acts on instinct, he's better. I'm far from a fan but fair play to him: He's doing very well right now.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby UFGN » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:42 am

Mess wrote:He's a lot like Walcott actually: If he has time to think, he'll screw up. If he acts on instinct, he's better. I'm far from a fan but fair play to him: He's doing very well right now.

Inappropriate use of the colon.

A semi-colon or coma would have been acceptable.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:57 am

His goal against cska was very good. Weird how he’s actually wank most of the time but has moments of magic.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby KG3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:53 am

Danny Welbeck is quality big game playerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, where are the haters that wanted him sold you mofos are quiet now eh?

Sims? Mike Dean? Vava? And the rest of u c****? Had we sold him like you lot wanted we wouldn't have got past AC Milan let alone CSKA

Such an under appreciated player as a third choice striker than can operate on the wings they're aren't any better who'd be happy to play this role, the way most of c**** treat him I wouldn't be suprised if he left us to start for a smaller club.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:39 am

The turn at the beginning was brilliant - faked to go down the line toward our half then quickly spun to head to the opposing goal, great link up play and strike.

Danny boy is a decent player, like I said, I have no problem with him starting games for Arsenal - even if he doesn't score he at least contributes tot he team.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:06 pm

The turn was cos of a shit touch lol.

Guy is awful. At least we are squeezing something out of him before he hopefully goes in the summer
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby coach8smallball » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Ach wrote:The turn was cos of a shit touch lol.

Guy is awful. At least we are squeezing something out of him before he hopefully goes in the summer

sadly, the Grinch will use this run of form to resign him.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Look at the GIF above - he clearly dummies the ball and turns in the other direction.

Stop being bad mind and grudgeful !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:21 pm

KG3 wrote:Danny Welbeck is quality big game playerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, where are the haters that wanted him sold you mofos are quiet now eh?

Sims? Mike Dean? Vava? And the rest of u c***? Had we sold him like you lot wanted we wouldn't have got past AC Milan let alone CSKA

Such an under appreciated player as a third choice striker than can operate on the wings they're aren't any better who'd be happy to play this role, the way most of c*** treat him I wouldn't be suprised if he left us to start for a smaller club.

Take it easy, I'm glad he's doing well, its a benefit to us all but there's no denying he was very poor before he came back from injury.

If he had been doing well all this time then by all means have at it but he hasn't looked this good for ages ........ if ever.

And I was someone who was very willing to give him a chance when he came (that's how much I wanted Giroud off the starting line up) but he even made me half give up so ............
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:48 pm

theHotHead wrote:

Look at the GIF above - he clearly dummies the ball and turns in the other direction.

Stop being bad mind and grudgeful !

Saw it live and highlights. Gif isn't working whilst at work.

I'm not one to hold agendas so will check later.

One thing for sure whether he meant it or not is he is shit as proven by his career.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football