Arsenal v Steaua Bucharest tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Arsenal v Steaua Bucharest tickets

Postby whatagoalfromRVP » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:43 am

even tho its says tickets are sold out, if u click on 1 of the tkt exchange games, that game comes up as avalivble, just thought ne1 who proberly not been and wants to go, that could be your chance.

:005:
whatagoalfromRVP
Michael Thomas

Re: Arsenal v Steaua Bucharest

Postby REG » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:21 pm

The Arsenal box office is screwed up big time, my mate bought a Bolton ticket last season when the website said it was sold out & was able to choose a seat & what have ya, got in fine but if more games react like that it's pushing those that want to go out
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Arsenal v Steaua Bucharest tickets

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 am

**Edited topic title to make it more obvious what the nature of the thread is ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Re: Arsenal v Steaua Bucharest

Postby rodney » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:47 am

REG wrote:The Arsenal box office is screwed up big time, my mate bought a Bolton ticket last season when the website said it was sold out & was able to choose a seat & what have ya, got in fine but if more games react like that it's pushing those that want to go out

I have been buying my tickets online for two years now due to basically having no chance of getting through on the phones. The website is an absolute disaster. Recently it has been completely useless not showing everything on the page and taking forever to load. Then due to it taking ages to load it says my time has run out.

The United game I couldn't sit with my brother due to this, as I had to wait a few minutes to re sign in and by that time there were only single seats left. I haven't missed a game yet this season so until it causes me to miss a game I suppose I shouldn't complain :D
rodney
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Return to Arsenal Talk