Alex Iwobi

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Alex Iwobi (17)

Postby Cripps » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 am

Funny how it cuts out when the most important part is about to be shown Ie the final ball
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby gamechannel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:Some would say Iwobi hate is racist :hiding:

The same people who hated Iwobi starting against City actually wanted Lacazette to start in his place. Last time I checked, both are of the same race. The same ppl idolize Henry - again another black man. So cut out your racist narrative.

Ppl hate Iwobi cuz he's dogshit. Not because the color of his skin.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby fredd1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:07 am

gamechannel wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:Some would say Iwobi hate is racist :hiding:

The same people who hated Iwobi starting against City actually wanted Lacazette to start in his place. Last time I checked, both are of the same race. The same ppl idolize Henry - again another black man. So cut out your racist narrative.

Ppl hate Iwobi cuz he's dogshit. Not because the color of his skin.

Not the first time he's been spouting this shit out its becoming boring the mods should of cut this shit out ages ago.GA with the biggest chip anyone's ever had on their shoulders.We follow Arsenal doesn't matter if they are French German Nigerian or English.As said above Iwobi is f***ing useless
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Another awesome first touch to start the game by Iwobi

P.S:- Was sarcasm above.....
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby fredd1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:57 pm

No you' did this before.Grow up idiot
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:06 pm

k lol
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby gamechannel » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:58 pm

I can't wait for the day when this useless git fucks off..
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Dejan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Iwobi in the same category as Wilshere, Walcott, Oxlade for me.
Will not become as good as people thought and wenger will hold on for them way too long

We will not sell iwobi in the next few years. Wenger has too many pride
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 pm

IWOBI is stealing a living at Arsenal.. His last good performance was away at Everton about 2 seasons back.. He has become a typical academy player that ends up in the Championship or League One..

Offers absolutely nothing..
New Day, New Era, New Start. Come On You The Arsenal.
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby rewb1 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:03 pm

gamechannel wrote:I can't wait for the day when this useless git fucks off..

why? he's a kid who is still developing. sometimes he is going to be inconsistent. why cant people get this through their think heads? if he was consistently performing bad then id understand, but he's not so why the hate/insults? I just dont get it :rofll: .

at the moment, wilshere should play ahead of him in the pecking order until he regains form.
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby rewb1 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Goonerz wrote:IWOBI is stealing a living at Arsenal.. His last good performance was away at Everton about 2 seasons back.. He has become a typical academy player that ends up in the Championship or League One..

Thats a lie
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Cripps » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Can we class him alongside Xhaka, Arteta and welbeck as one of our worst players ever?

Bit too soon I think but he's getting there.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby gamechannel » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:09 pm

rewb1 wrote:
gamechannel wrote:I can't wait for the day when this useless git fucks off..

why? he's a kid who is still developing. sometimes he is going to be inconsistent. why cant people get this through their think heads? if he was consistently performing bad then id understand, but he's not so why the hate/insults? I just dont get it :rofll: .

at the moment, wilshere should play ahead of him in the pecking order until he regains form.

Sometimes inconsistent? Have you been watching the last 2 seasons? And it's not about inconsistency that pisses me off. It's all about not being skilled enough to be a first teamer at arsenal let alone a starter. He's not going to acquire essential skills like running with the ball, dribbling, taking players on, creative passing, spotting and passing successfully to players running behind defences, putting timely tackles in defenses, winning arial balls, shooting with the inside of his foot etc.

He is what he is - a championship level player playing in the premiere league based on a few decent performances when he first broke into the team.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby fredd1 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Goonerz wrote:IWOBI is stealing a living at Arsenal.. His last good performance was away at Everton about 2 seasons back.. He has become a typical academy player that ends up in the Championship or League One..

You've taken the words out of my mouth spot on.He adds nothing to the team whatsoever there isn't one thing he's even good at
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:50 am

Terrible player, this "he is a kid" argument is shite. What has he EVER done to suggest he might be a good player ? You could see potential in Wilshere at least when he burst into the first team. Iwobi can't shoot and his passing is basic/poor and has a low footballing IQ - doing a "one-two" does not make him a smart footballer.

Iwobi will be the umpteenth young player we have had come through the system that amounts to nothing more than a squad player at Watford or in the Championship.

For f**k's sake people, we are talking about Arsenal Football club here, have we fallen so far away that we think players like Iwobi are good enough for us ? Look at the youngsters we used to get compared to now !!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football