Martin Ødegaard (8)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Martin Ødegaard (8)

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:52 am

theHotHead wrote:
TedLasso wrote:It is my ambition to convince Ana de Armas to be my mistress. This is equally as plausible.

LOL - you beat me to it.

My ambition is to have a threesome with 2 top quality catwalk models while I sniff coke off some prostitutes tits and bang them all endlessly while my missus looks on appreciatively !

If Arteta can want a CL title in 2 years, I can want that - bet if i went to the bookies my ambition would have better odds ......

........... or what happens in real life is.

You get the permission from your missus, get the two top quality catwalk models ready, you sniff the coke and your about to have at it then you realise the coke has killed your errection and your standing there with a floppy with two expectant and disappointed catwalk models and you've ruined the entire evening that you'll never get the chance to have again.

The end.

Its one thing to disappoint one woman, but to disappoint three at the same time, you may never recover mate.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:11 pm

:think: Is that what happened to you DG? :lol:
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Rockape wrote::think: Is that what happened to you DG? :lol:

I've lived a life that's all I'm going to say.

If other people can learn from it then I feel its my duty to warn them.

There is actually a funny story behind these vielded words although I'm not sure this is the right forum to share it as its not Arsenal related. lol
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Mate…..the state of our Club currently, we need some ‘alternative’ threads to have a chuckle at!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
TedLasso wrote:It is my ambition to convince Ana de Armas to be my mistress. This is equally as plausible.

LOL - you beat me to it.

My ambition is to have a threesome with 2 top quality catwalk models while I sniff coke off some prostitutes tits and bang them all endlessly while my missus looks on appreciatively !

If Arteta can want a CL title in 2 years, I can want that - bet if i went to the bookies my ambition would have better odds ......

You get the permission from your missus, get the two top quality catwalk models ready, you sniff the coke and your about to have at it then you realise the coke has killed your errection and your standing there with a floppy with two expectant and disappointed catwalk models and you've ruined the entire evening that you'll never get the chance to have again.

The end.

Its one thing to disappoint one woman, but to disappoint three at the same time, you may never recover mate.

Gonna have that scenario on my mind now, damn you DG!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:19 pm

theHotHead wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

LOL - you beat me to it.

The end.

Just say no .......... so you can say yes.

That's the moral of the story.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:36 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

LOL - you beat me to it.

The end.

Just say no .......... so you can say yes.

That's the moral of the story.

It makes you incapable of doing much but you can’t half talk some bollocks.
Thank god we still have a tongue
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Zenith » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:51 pm

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby theHotHead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:36 pm

Man like Odegaard.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:05 am

theHotHead wrote:Man like Odegaard.

Needs to do more HH, but having said that we do seem to pick up more points when he's in the team.
Maybe a lot of his work goes unnoticed.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:20 am

180 turn complete?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:11 am

Would like to see us try him deeper as an 8 and play ESR as a 10. We desperately need some creativity deeper in midfield and he seems like the kind who could do it. Almost like a Modric or Kroos.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:34 am

jayramfootball wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Man like Odegaard.

Needs to do more HH, but having said that we do seem to pick up more points when he's in the team.
Maybe a lot of his work goes unnoticed.

That pass - he has it in his locker, perhaps a deeper role is the key to getting him and ESR in the same team.

Arteta needs to do his job and get the best out of him, it is clear Odegaard is very talented!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:35 am

swipe right wrote:Would like to see us try him deeper as an 8 and play ESR as a 10. We desperately need some creativity deeper in midfield and he seems like the kind who could do it. Almost like a Modric or Kroos.

Yup, I think you just convinced me of the role Odegaard could play
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:31 am

Very iffy performance for Ødegaard. Bad touches and passes in the final third when he had chances and lacks that attacking presence around the box which supports the attackers and acts as a decoy or threat to pull opponents away. ESR has that presence but isn't really the type to provide defence splitting passes. Tricky one. Ødegaard will just have to step his game up but early days.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk