What's with the adulation of George Graham?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: What's with the adulation of George Graham?

Postby NovaGB » Fri May 15, 2020 6:55 pm

To diffuse doing the usual 10 page back and forth with the cry baby d***head known as ACH, My overall point is that Graham was not as good as Wenger, and that's all I'm saying, I don't fancy wasting any more energy on your bullshit, I kinda wish when you stick people on your foe list they just vanish, cos it's always the same two that ruin the atmosphere around here (probably the same guy).
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Fri May 15, 2020 7:06 pm

Mods?

Can I reply in kind and make him cry even more like a little bitch or should I leave it up to you guys to deal with it?

There were no insults from me. Sign of a lost argument and being a kid is when you start hurling insults and go down the troll route. 40 lol
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Fri May 15, 2020 7:12 pm

I'm with Nova. You're an asshole Ach and most can see it. You are very condescending and just plain rude in your post, which to me is just as bad as an insult. So you end up enticing people to insult you (which is what you want I'm sure), and then play the victim when they do and scream for the Mods. Grow up homie. You get no love from me. And you calling someone else a troll is hilarious. You have ruined this place buddy.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby NovaGB » Fri May 15, 2020 7:17 pm

StLGooner wrote:I'm with Nova. You're an asshole Ach and most can see it. You are very condescending and just plain rude in your post, which to me is just as bad as an insult. So you end up enticing people to insult you (which is what you want I'm sure), and then play the victim when they do and scream for the Mods. Grow up homie. You get no love from me. And you calling someone else a troll is hilarious. You have ruined this place buddy.

I think hes desperate for attention, acting like a 12 year old enticing reactions out of people with his cocky remarks whilst hes hammering wikipedia like a mad man to try and get one over on somebody.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Fri May 15, 2020 7:18 pm

NovaGB wrote:
StLGooner wrote:I'm with Nova. You're an asshole Ach and most can see it. You are very condescending and just plain rude in your post, which to me is just as bad as an insult. So you end up enticing people to insult you (which is what you want I'm sure), and then play the victim when they do and scream for the Mods. Grow up homie. You get no love from me. And you calling someone else a troll is hilarious. You have ruined this place buddy.

I think hes desperate for attention, acting like a 12 year old enticing reactions out of people with his cocky remarks whilst hes hammering wikipedia like a mad man to try and get one over on somebody.

Been doing it since his very first account.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Fri May 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Got to say I am shocked to see you side with someone else. You're usually on my side.

I'm not getting in to this for the millionth time. You have had no reply to any of my legitimate concerns about how I'm treated on here. And you won't now cos you can't.

You've been gone for a while. We had peace. You're back. Look at it now. Look closer to home fella.

Have a good day
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Fri May 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Cool story bro!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Fri May 15, 2020 7:19 pm

NovaGB wrote:

You're just butt hurt cos you've been taken to school about bergkamp, CWC and Graham so you resort to insults and what a surprise the mods side with you.

Trolls got to troll though
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby NovaGB » Fri May 15, 2020 7:20 pm

How you are treated? wtf did i just read? lol you are a absolute ass to everybody, you don't post anything unless you are trying piss someone off, literally nothing ever, you don't agree with anyone, you just bait really hard like you have nothing better to do.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Fri May 15, 2020 7:22 pm

NovaGB wrote:How you are treated? wtf lol you are a absolute ass to everybody, you don't post anything unless you are trying piss someone off, literally nothing ever, you don't agree with anyone, you just bait really hard like you have nothing better to do.

So I don't agree with you about stuff you don't know about and you insult me but I'm the ass?

Lol ok

That's a mature response from a 40 year old.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby NovaGB » Fri May 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Ach wrote:
NovaGB wrote:

You're just butt hurt cos you've been taken to school about bergkamp, CWC and Graham so you resort to insults and what a surprise the mods side with you.

Trolls got to troll though

I didn't get taken anywhere kid, i kicked your ass using my brain rather than hammering wikipedia looking for minor faults to get 1 up, what a sad life you lead haha

You wouldn't get bit, if you didn't act the cocky prick whenever you get the chance, you remind me of a wannabe bully who crys when they get their jaw snapped.

Sorrys mods, wont respond to him anymore, he thrives off this crap.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Fri May 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Lol pandering to the mods. Dear God. Yeah I suggest you leave it kid.

I have no intention of being banned again for being insulted.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby NovaGB » Fri May 15, 2020 7:27 pm

Ach wrote:Lol pandering to the mods. Dear God. Yeah I suggest you leave it kid.

I have no intention of being banned again for being insulted.

To be fair you was the first to tell the teacher look up fanny.

And banned again, haha, so you have a history of it?, maybe you are the problem mate? sounds like a screw loose.

Stereotypical troll behaviour, act the gobshite then play the victim.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby jayramfootball » Fri May 15, 2020 8:16 pm

George Graham won 2 titles in 9 years
Wenger won 3 titles in 21 years
Graham won a European trophy , Wenger didn't.
Graham built the defence that Wenger inherited.
Both have achievments that will live forever - Wenger unbeaten season, Graham winning the title at Anfield in the greatest game ever played.
On a per year basis Graham was more successful, but Wenger lasted longer (eventually destroying the club with his poor management)

The problem with Graham is he went to Spurs, but then again I wish Wenger had gone to Spurs at the end of the 2006 season. It would have saved us over a decade of decline and the worst managament in our history.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Dejan » Fri May 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Lol hilarious thread

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk