Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby Santi » Fri May 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Honestly can't remember as both me and my girl were red members last time so didn't have to think about it but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get up to 4 on each membership, there's multiple screens now so about 20k can actually go there.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Fri May 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Or watch at home for free
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Fri May 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Just checked anyway, this is what you need to wait for:

The Friends and Family service will be available to all Members of the Arsenal Membership from Thursday, May 18 at 3pm. (Booking fees apply).

The Family and Friends service allows Members to buy an additional 4 tickets on their membership account.

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... jMj9kFI.99
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Drewgun » Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Mesüt wrote:Just checked anyway, this is what you need to wait for:

The Friends and Family service will be available to all Members of the Arsenal Membership from Thursday, May 18 at 3pm. (Booking fees apply).

The Family and Friends service allows Members to buy an additional 4 tickets on their membership account.

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... jMj9kFI.99

Yeah I saw that but wasn't entirely sure if there was still a chance of buying 2 before Thursday. We'll have to wait until then, cheers for the help.
Drewgun
Michael Thomas

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri May 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Cripps wrote:Or watch at home for free

Hey, they've finally realised they can't stop our pitch invasions so they may as well legitimise it. First time they had the screens, we invaded and climbed it. The next time they put barriers up around the screen, we invaded and climbed them! Why not have a bit of fun and soak up the atmosphere? All I hope is that we get Abide With Me and the National Anthem this time.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Cripps » Fri May 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Will be at Comic Con that day anyway so couldnt have made it even if i wanted to.

Just makes me laugh people are saying we should boycott going to the emirates in protest to the horror Wenger is putting us through yet here we are having the fairweathers going when there isnt even a game on at the stadium and just another way of the club fleecing money from the gullible.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Cripps wrote:Will be at Comic Con that day anyway so couldnt have made it even if i wanted to.

Just makes me laugh people are saying we should boycott going to the emirates in protest to the horror Wenger is putting us through yet here we are having the fairweathers going when there isnt even a game on at the stadium and just another way of the club fleecing money from the gullible.

Well they'll be standing on the pitch this time, that usually keeps the plastics away (or they'll take club level).
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby giulianifranco » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 pm

I will be traveling to London from buenos aires in November to see the classic how can I buy the tickets without the internet resales?
giulianifranco
Liam Brady

Postby BexleyGooner » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 pm

If you really want to see Arsenal but don't want to pay the membership fee, I suggest you look at the Europa league group games. Prices of £15-£20 suggest to me they are not expecting a rush on them :lol:
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 pm

BexleyGooner wrote:If you really want to see Arsenal but don't want to pay the membership fee, I suggest you look at the Europa league group games. Prices of £15-£20 suggest to me they are not expecting a rush on them :lol:

Because they know plastics only want CL so they have to lower the prices to get the real fans in. I for one am delighted that finally the club listened to the fans and cut ticket prices. After all, there is no way they could have justified Cat A prices for Europe this year when we're the highest ranked team in it.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby #ST » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:17 pm

giulianifranco wrote:I will be traveling to London from buenos aires in November to see the classic how can I buy the tickets without the internet resales?

First get a membership. They ship overseas k don't know if they do to your country but you can try.

Once you have your membership it's easy to buy tickets, one month prior to the game they become available and you pick your seat.

When you choose seats there will be cheaper options and more expensive options. You can decide yourself how much you'd like to spend.

From experience I believe buying a membership to get tickets really saves you money.
Wembley:
Community Shield @6-8-'23 = 1*-1 Manchester City

Emirates Stadium:
First game @10-9-'11 = 1 - 0 Swansea
Most memorable game @24-2-'22 = 2 - 1 Wolves
Last game @14-04-'24 = 0 - 2 Aston Villa
Next game @4-05-'24 = VS Bournemouth [ No ticket yet ]
#ST
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner

Postby Goonerspain » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm

I need 2 tickets for the Leicester game, Any help much appreciated
Goonerspain
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:16 am

Goonerspain wrote:I need 2 tickets for the Leicester game, Any help much appreciated

Away matches are nigh-on impossible to get to via 'legitimate' means. Sure others can advise better though.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

HELP

Postby Podolski17 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi lads! Every real Football fan knows what a great Club Arsenal is! But: I have to admit I am also one of the problably 50.000 crazy and desperate Cologne Fans who just would do anything to see the game in London! Any idea how i could possibly get 2 tickets? You cannot imagine how much it would mean to me. In return for your help I could offer for example a free place to stay + Pub crawl (beers on me) for the return match in Cologne!! You won´t regret it!
Of course I would also pay a good Price for any ticket but by principle I´d never pay the rip off Prices of viagogo etc even I had to wait 25 years to see Cologne playing international...Thanks for any Kind of help!
:dontknow:
Podolski17
Liam Brady

Postby SooC » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Anyone willing to sell 1 or more tickets for the UEL game against Cologne, please contact me via private message here. I'm ready to pay a good price and I will try to get you a ticket for the game in Cologne if you want to, show you the city and invite you for some beers :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Last edited by SooC on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SooC
Liam Brady

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk