Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:46 am

SuperTurrek wrote:Alright my fellow Gooners, I'm in a bit of a predicament.

So earlier this year I booked a 10 day trip to London during Christmas thinking well with boxing day and all I'll surely be able to check out Arsenal.

But to my horror we got 2 away games (Everton and Bournemouth) and the one home game we have is on the day I'm flying back (Chelsea)..

So what's my question:

Is it realistic that me, a red member, can get 2 tickets to any of the 2 away games? Will people be celebrating Christmas or will there be no chance to get tickets?

Second question is about the Chelsea game. Any chance for me there? Is it worth burning my return ticket and getting a new one so I can try and see the Chelsea game at least?

Bournemouth; no chance due to the tiny allocation. Everton is a very very remote chance due to time but as it's a league game on Saturday, its more likely to sell out.

Chelsea, it's a derby so likely to sell out however it is Cat A (so will be pricey) and they always set aside a bunch for reds but again very touch and go.

I think your best bet may be hoping we win at Anfield in the League Cup and go to whichever match we get then.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby #ST » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
SuperTurrek wrote:Alright my fellow Gooners, I'm in a bit of a predicament.

So earlier this year I booked a 10 day trip to London during Christmas thinking well with boxing day and all I'll surely be able to check out Arsenal.

But to my horror we got 2 away games (Everton and Bournemouth) and the one home game we have is on the day I'm flying back (Chelsea)..

So what's my question:

Is it realistic that me, a red member, can get 2 tickets to any of the 2 away games? Will people be celebrating Christmas or will there be no chance to get tickets?

Second question is about the Chelsea game. Any chance for me there? Is it worth burning my return ticket and getting a new one so I can try and see the Chelsea game at least?

Bournemouth; no chance due to the tiny allocation. Everton is a very very remote chance due to time but as it's a league game on Saturday, its more likely to sell out.

Chelsea, it's a derby so likely to sell out however it is Cat A (so will be pricey) and they always set aside a bunch for reds but again very touch and go.

I think your best bet may be hoping we win at Anfield in the League Cup and go to whichever match we get then.

The quarter final for the League Cup is scheduled 2/3 days before I get there..

f**k my life
Wembley:
Community Shield @6-8-'23 = 1*-1 Manchester City

Emirates Stadium:
First game @10-9-'11 = 1 - 0 Swansea
Most memorable game @24-2-'22 = 2 - 1 Wolves
Last game @09-03-'24 = 2 - 1 Brentford
Next game @03-04-'24 = VS Luton [ Block 121 - Seat 847 ]
#ST
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner

gold tickets Arsenal-Man City for sale

Postby stsoptic » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:14 am

hello from Greece...i ve bought 2 gold tickets for me and my son for the match Arsenal vs Man city on December...after the match was re-schedulded for 15/12 and not for 14/12 as it waswe are not be able to be in Emirates ,so, we decided unfortunately to sell our tickets...if anybody is interested contact me by email (stsoptics@gmail.com)or send a message for the details...thank you :arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:
stsoptic
Liam Brady

Re: gold tickets Arsenal-Man City for sale

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:46 pm

stsoptic wrote:hello from Greece...i ve bought 2 gold tickets for me and my son for the match Arsenal vs Man city on December...after the match was re-schedulded for 15/12 and not for 14/12 as it waswe are not be able to be in Emirates ,so, we decided unfortunately to sell our tickets...if anybody is interested contact me by email (stsoptics@gmail.com)or send a message for the details...thank you :arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

There's no such thing as a "gold ticket"....
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby StLGooner » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Maybe he's looking for the Willy Wonka forum?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PrestonGunner » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:04 pm

9 hours at the wheel yesterday to see Pepe's two blinders - worth it! Now VERY keen to bring my son along to Wednesday's game in Liverpool. It's a bit closer... :) Any advice on getting tickets at this stage? We are Red Members (not that it will help) and prefer to get seats with the away fans but also happy to sit on our hand with in the home areas inf necessary. Thanks for any pointers.
PrestonGunner
Liam Brady

Postby wrymouth » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:07 am

Hi Preston Gunner

I have two spare tickets for the Liverpool game on 30th Oct. Let me know if you are interested. I am travelling up on Wed and could meet at the ground or at Lime Street.
wrymouth
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:01 pm

PrestonGunner wrote:9 hours at the wheel yesterday to see Pepe's two blinders - worth it! Now VERY keen to bring my son along to Wednesday's game in Liverpool. It's a bit closer... :) Any advice on getting tickets at this stage? We are Red Members (not that it will help) and prefer to get seats with the away fans but also happy to sit on our hand with in the home areas inf necessary. Thanks for any pointers.

You're a bit late for that! They were on sale to reds for ages now are all sold out, plus if its to be believed, we even sent some back because no-one was buying.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby wrymouth » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:39 am

Now sold.
wrymouth
Liam Brady

Postby PrestonGunner » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:48 am

wrymouth wrote:Now sold.

Sorry to have missed this. Was working all day yesterday and only found the email notification in my spam folder this morning. Now marked as non-spam, so if anyone else has tickets I'll see your reply sooner. Thanks.
PrestonGunner
Liam Brady

Postby PrestonGunner » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:26 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
PrestonGunner wrote:9 hours at the wheel yesterday to see Pepe's two blinders - worth it! Now VERY keen to bring my son along to Wednesday's game in Liverpool. It's a bit closer... :) Any advice on getting tickets at this stage? We are Red Members (not that it will help) and prefer to get seats with the away fans but also happy to sit on our hand with in the home areas inf necessary. Thanks for any pointers.

You're a bit late for that! They were on sale to reds for ages now are all sold out, plus if its to be believed, we even sent some back because no-one was buying.

I should have been looking. Makes me think we maybe should just head down to the ground tomorrow and look for tickets there. Any advice on that? Haven't bought from touts before, what price you think they'll be changing hands at?
PrestonGunner
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:48 pm

PrestonGunner wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:

I should have been looking. Makes me think we maybe should just head down to the ground tomorrow and look for tickets there. Any advice on that? Haven't bought from touts before, what price you think they'll be changing hands at?

I wouldn't do that if I were you. I never do it because You have no idea of they are genuine and will be severely overpriced. Plus it is illegal and I don't know what the scouse cops are like compared with the met.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby PrestonGunner » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:08 am

Still looking for one ticket if anyone has one, and can meet in Liverpool tonight. Managed to source one elsewhere. Thanks.

@Royal Gooner - point taken, thanks.
PrestonGunner
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:43 pm

The Frankfurt game is not going on sale to reds because of the Blackshirts threats and hooligan behaviour plus the unscrupulous touts who flog to anyone.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:43 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:The Frankfurt game is not going on sale to reds because of the Blackshirts threats and hooligan behaviour plus the unscrupulous touts who flog to anyone.

Absolute failure by the club

I can't off the top of my head think of a,solution but give me access to their ticketing system and I'll get you one in a day

Weak.

I was at the Koln home match, which is why the Club are messing their pants over this. They failed Arsenal fans then and they're doing it again.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk