Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby okogot » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello my name is omri and im from israel. im a fan of arsenal ive been to a few games and im gonna and visit my girl friend which lives in london,
im looking for 2 tickets for the game (me&her) willing to pay some pounds,
if you can help pls PM me or write here.
thanks.
okogot
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 pm

okogot wrote:Hello my name is omri and im from israel. im a fan of arsenal ive been to a few games and im gonna and visit my girl friend which lives in london,
im looking for 2 tickets for the game (me&her) willing to pay some pounds,
if you can help pls PM me or write here.
thanks.

2 Red memberships first, then just buy during the relevant ticketing window.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby okogot » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Well I need actually one right now. I don't mind to send me money on PayPal to the one that can help or to send someone that will bring the money. If someone can help it will be great
okogot
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:17 pm

okogot wrote:Well I need actually one right now. I don't mind to send me money on PayPal to the one that can help or to send someone that will bring the money. If someone can help it will be great

You don't need, you want. As was said before, £36 for red membership then you can get the tickets easily from Arsenal.com.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby okogot » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:55 pm

You mean I'm signing up pay 36£ then I can order tickets from arsenal.com all the time for matches ?
okogot
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 pm

okogot wrote:You mean I'm signing up pay 36£ then I can order tickets from arsenal.com all the time for matches ?

Yes, all matches this season. 1 per membership
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby okogot » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:11 pm

So there is any chance some one can use is member ship and buy me a ticket I will pay extra. I need one tickets I'm coming to London once in a 2 months
okogot
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi, I've just signed up as a member (on here and the website) having never seen Arsenal at the Emirates, only away (I don't live in London).

Is the 3,500 members' allocation a set figure or does it vary for different matches?
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Arsenal tickets i bought on craigslist

Postby aldasref » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:41 pm

I live in the USA and recently received two membership cards from craigslist for the arsenal-bayern game on march 7th. They came in as junior gunners membership cards, but i am an adult and the person i am going with is also an adult.

The seller said "I've been going to the Emirates since it's opened, I've never had a problem. The tickets are adult tickets, the only reason I have junior cards is because they get access to the bigger games straight away. You won't have any problems."

I thought the stewards get a notification when they scan the junior cards and then check your age. Is this guy scamming me or will i be able to get in?

Please let me know!
aldasref
Liam Brady

Postby starmandb » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:04 pm

When my children were junior gunners my daughter couldn't go to a game I had brought a ticket for
I took somebody else and on going through a light flagged up that it was a junior member
I had paid full price for the ticket anyway but it took a grilling from a steward before they accepted it was genuine and I hadn't taken advantage of a cheaper junior ticket. This was probably about 9 years ago when my daughter was about 13
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Re: Arsenal tickets i bought on craigslist

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:21 pm

aldasref wrote:I live in the USA and recently received two membership cards from craigslist for the arsenal-bayern game on march 7th. They came in as junior gunners membership cards, but i am an adult and the person i am going with is also an adult.

The seller said "I've been going to the Emirates since it's opened, I've never had a problem. The tickets are adult tickets, the only reason I have junior cards is because they get access to the bigger games straight away. You won't have any problems."

I thought the stewards get a notification when they scan the junior cards and then check your age. Is this guy scamming me or will i be able to get in?

Please let me know!

There is a light but the stewards have their back to it so won't see it, but be quick about it. Just put the card in a wallet and don't show it or your confirmation to anyone and you'll be OK.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Cripps » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Never stewarded an arsenal game so no idea what the policy is there.

I've done Wembley, Upton Park, millwall etc though. If the card gets you in through the turnstiles then I don't really give a shit what card you got unless you start trouble then I'll have to take action.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Cripps wrote:Never stewarded an arsenal game so no idea what the policy is there.

I've done Wembley, Upton Park, millwall etc though. If the card gets you in through the turnstiles then I don't really give a shit what card you got unless you start trouble then I'll have to take action.

Never knew you were one of the gestapo Cripps.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GazzyB123 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:06 am

Hi,

I posted a couple of weeks ago looking for tickets for a particular game but nobody responded (no problem). I've lived in London for 2 weeks now and I'd really like to attend The Emirates regularly, am I right in saying if I become a "Red Member" I pay a one off fee of £36 and then I have the option to buy tickets directly from Arsenal?

Any clarification/confirmation/advice would be more than welcome. My team (Motherwell) don't have enough fans for this sort of thing! :D
GazzyB123
Liam Brady

Postby diesel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:27 am

GazzyB123 wrote:Hi,

I posted a couple of weeks ago looking for tickets for a particular game but nobody responded (no problem). I've lived in London for 2 weeks now and I'd really like to attend The Emirates regularly, am I right in saying if I become a "Red Member" I pay a one off fee of £36 and then I have the option to buy tickets directly from Arsenal?

Any clarification/confirmation/advice would be more than welcome. My team (Motherwell) don't have enough fans for this sort of thing! :D

Yep, pay your £36 membership the get onto Arsenal.com tickets and see the dates red member tickets go on sale. Only requirement is that you make a noise and show some passion. Too many plastic, selfie taking, mini break package, theatre loving tossers over here who don't make any noise. Please don't be another one of those. Enjoy the ride !!!!!
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk