Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby mahalaclarke2014 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:45 am

shameemjnr wrote:Hi all, my friends and I are travellling Europe in July 2017 and ending it in London around early August. Are there any worthwhile EPL or championship clashes worth seeing between the period of July 28th and August 10th 2017 in England and if so how can I grab my hands on some tickets?
Cheers, Shameem

If you support a club you should know when the season starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mahalaclarke2014
Liam Brady

Postby mahalaclarke2014 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 am

Plenty of tickets on tx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mahalaclarke2014
Liam Brady

Postby S4cePL » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Does anyone know the best way I can get my hands on an away ticket to the West Ham match on Dec. 3? I will be travelling to Europe end of the month and I already have a ticket to our home match against Bournemouth on Nov. 27 but would very much like to finally attend an away match, and since this one is also in London it's very convenient given my travel plans. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
S4cePL
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:17 pm

S4cePL wrote:Does anyone know the best way I can get my hands on an away ticket to the West Ham match on Dec. 3? I will be travelling to Europe end of the month and I already have a ticket to our home match against Bournemouth on Nov. 27 but would very much like to finally attend an away match, and since this one is also in London it's very convenient given my travel plans. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That is highly unlikely you'll get one in the away end at the Olympic Stadium.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Coastiegooner » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:05 am

Goonerphan wrote:@Diesel, I am a Season Ticket Gold member based in USA (two tickets), I cannot make the PSG so I can transfer my two PSG tickets at Face Value if interested. You need to be a registered active Red member which sounds like you are.

I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing and you get to purchase my face value tickets without having to pay over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real. http://www.arsenal.com/membership/ticke ... faqs-buyer

If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network. COYG!

It's great to hear you make it to all home games, I'm very jealous.

Hey goonerphan, My mate and I are red members travelling from Australia and we will be in London over New Years, is there any chance your 2 tickets are available for the palace match?
Also if anyone else takes notice of this and can help us out it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Coastiegooner
Liam Brady

Postby Goonerphan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:29 am

Hey Coastiegooner,

Sorry for delay. Happy to share my two Palace tickets if you still need. If you already have tickets, enjoy. I'll send you a private message.
Goonerphan
Liam Brady

Postby izidor22 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:11 am

Hi guys! I've got two tickets for Arsenal – Crystal Palace (Jan 1), if there is anyone that would like to go. I'm flying to Slovenia on Jan 1 and can't go to the match. When I bought the tickets, the match was scheduled on Dec 31. So, contact me if there is anyone that would like to buy them. I will be in London from Dec 28 to Jan 1 (11m), so that we could exchange.

Greetings, Izidor
izidor22
Liam Brady

Postby RichoBings » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi guys

I'm hoping someone can help. I am a red member and am keen to get tics for the West Brom matc. The mate I usually go with / share tickets with has already picked up a ticket. I'm after a red member who's membership number i can use to buy another ticket to go with mine as i can only pick up the one.

Anyone able to help out?

Thanks
RichoBings
Liam Brady

Postby Fenice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Question for you lot. I've never gone to an away game before. Palace happens to fall on a week my girlfriend has off. How easy will it be to get 2 tickets?
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Fenice wrote:Question for you lot. I've never gone to an away game before. Palace happens to fall on a week my girlfriend has off. How easy will it be to get 2 tickets?

Nigh on impossible as it's a London away fixture and the closed shop that is the travel club will snap them up easily. It seems the only games that if you're not a travel club member that you have a chance at is League cups, midweek with big allocations or cup replays with a short time period.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Fenice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Fenice wrote:Question for you lot. I've never gone to an away game before. Palace happens to fall on a week my girlfriend has off. How easy will it be to get 2 tickets?

Nigh on impossible as it's a London away fixture and the closed shop that is the travel club will snap them up easily. It seems the only games that if you're not a travel club member that you have a chance at is League cups, midweek with big allocations or cup replays with a short time period.

Brutal. Thanks I appreciate it.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:13 pm

I think your girlfriend was hoping for something else when you told her youre taking her up the Arse on her week off...
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Cripps wrote:I think your girlfriend was hoping for something else when you told her youre taking her up the Arse on her week off...

:rofll:
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Jango » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:35 am

Hello to everyone! My brother and I are two huge Arsenal fans from Israel. Each of us flew alone a few times to London to see arsenal play in the emirates (not with a lot of luck, my brother was in the 1-1 with the sp*rs). But of course we have no away points or anything like that. By chance, we will both be very close to Munich in the time of the Arsenal away game there. We didn't thought we have any chance of getting tickets, but now we see it's going to get to gold members tomorrow, is there anyone here with gold membership that can help us? It's really our dream going together to a match.
Thanks and coyg!
Jango
Liam Brady

Postby GazzyB123 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a ticket for Arsenal vs Burnley next weekend. How do I go about getting one?

Apologies if this isn't allowed, feel free to delete :)
GazzyB123
Liam Brady

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk