Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby rich6914 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:06 pm

I now it's short notice but has anyone got any tickets for the Middlesbrough game or reading game coming up?
rich6914
Liam Brady

Postby diesel » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:36 pm

ho hum, usual heartbreak for a red member this morning. Despite thinking I know how to time the log in to perfection to get a ticket, despite managing to go to every home game so far this season as well as Forest and hull away, despite trying to have a sing at every home game, I am thwarted by the season ticket holders who cash in on big games, the agencies who snap up cat A games and myself and my son left without ticket for game. oh for the 70s/80s at the old place and walk up on the day - there might have only been 36,000 on average (or far less for Birmingham and Walsall home games) but at least everyone who was there was there for the right reasons
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby diesel » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:38 pm

diesel wrote:ho hum, usual heartbreak for a red member this morning. Despite thinking I know how to time the log in to perfection to get a ticket, despite managing to go to every home game so far this season as well as Forest and hull away, despite trying to have a sing at every home game, I am thwarted by the season ticket holders who cash in on big games, the agencies who snap up cat A games and myself and my son left without ticket for game. oh for the 70s/80s at the old place and walk up on the day - there might have only been 36,000 on average (or far less for Birmingham and Walsall home games) but at least everyone who was there was there for the right reasons

to avoid confusion, I was trying to get tickets for PSG home game
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Goonerphan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:16 am

@Diesel, I am a Season Ticket Gold member based in USA (two tickets), I cannot make the PSG so I can transfer my two PSG tickets at Face Value if interested. You need to be a registered active Red member which sounds like you are.

I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing and you get to purchase my face value tickets without having to pay over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real. http://www.arsenal.com/membership/ticke ... faqs-buyer

If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network. COYG!

It's great to hear you make it to all home games, I'm very jealous.
Goonerphan
Liam Brady

Postby diesel » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:09 am

Goonerphan, apologies for the delayed response, this sounds amazing offer, thank you and once I get settled online properly I would like to do this. Thanks again you have restored my faith in (Arsenal) humanity !
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby diesel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Goonerphan wrote:@Diesel, I am a Season Ticket Gold member based in USA (two tickets), I cannot make the PSG so I can transfer my two PSG tickets at Face Value if interested. You need to be a registered active Red member which sounds like you are.

I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing and you get to purchase my face value tickets without having to pay over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real. http://www.arsenal.com/membership/ticke ... faqs-buyer

If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network. COYG!

It's great to hear you make it to all home games, I'm very jealous.

Goonerphan ! how do I take up your kind offer or is this cruel troll of yours !?
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Goonerphan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Diesel, I just sent you private message with instructions. My phone number is included. Look forward to connecting. COYG!
Goonerphan
Liam Brady

Postby damomad » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:05 am

Hi Gooners,

My old man's 60th (a life long gooner) is coming up and I'm going to try and get tickets to the Stoke home game on 10th. Just wanted to see if there was any chance of 2 tickets together anywhere in the ground out there someone would be willing to sell. Otherwise I'll go for the ticket lottery.

Thanks in advance,
Damian
damomad
Liam Brady

Postby maxjoe » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:31 am

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Arsenal - bournmouth match on 27/11/16 for 2 tickets. I'm red member and try to get ticket directly from red member sell yesterday but not success. It's the only match I can see arsenal play in Emirate stadium during my UK visit. :crybaby:
If you have any available tickets. Please contact me. I'm really want to be in Emirate stadium on matchday.
maxjoe
Liam Brady

Postby Sarahxskies » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Hey guys, does anyone have two tickets to either the spurs or bournemouth game? Red member here, so you could do ticket transfer. Please & thank you!
Sarahxskies
Liam Brady

Preseason games august 2017

Postby shameemjnr » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:13 am

Hi all, my friends and I are travellling Europe in July 2017 and ending it in London around early August. Are there any worthwhile EPL or championship clashes worth seeing between the period of July 28th and August 10th 2017 in England and if so how can I grab my hands on some tickets?
Cheers, Shameem
shameemjnr
Liam Brady

Postby Halfspanishlee » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:10 am

Hi all am a red member from london if anyone wants to add me to there arsenal network to buy tickets
Halfspanishlee
Liam Brady

Re: Preseason games august 2017

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:10 am

shameemjnr wrote:Hi all, my friends and I are travellling Europe in July 2017 and ending it in London around early August. Are there any worthwhile EPL or championship clashes worth seeing between the period of July 28th and August 10th 2017 in England and if so how can I grab my hands on some tickets?
Cheers, Shameem

The season wouldn't have even started then!
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Re: Preseason games august 2017

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:12 am

shameemjnr wrote:Hi all, my friends and I are travellling Europe in July 2017 and ending it in London around early August. Are there any worthwhile EPL or championship clashes worth seeing between the period of July 28th and August 10th 2017 in England and if so how can I grab my hands on some tickets?
Cheers, Shameem

The season wouldn't have even started then.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Santi » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Championship would have bro

Also you'll have some Arsenal friendlies maybe - Emirates cup?
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk