Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: HELP

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 am

Podolski17 wrote:Hi lads! Every real Football fan knows what a great Club Arsenal is! But: I have to admit I am also one of the problably 50.000 crazy and desperate Cologne Fans who just would do anything to see the game in London! Any idea how i could possibly get 2 tickets? You cannot imagine how much it would mean to me. In return for your help I could offer for example a free place to stay + Pub crawl (beers on me) for the return match in Cologne!! You won´t regret it!
Of course I would also pay a good Price for any ticket but by principle I´d never pay the rip off Prices of viagogo etc even I had to wait 25 years to see Cologne playing international...Thanks for any Kind of help!
:dontknow:

No Chance i'm afraid, Dortmund did exactly the same a few years and ruined your plans. As a result the club have a lockdown for all ticket purchases unless you had a membership before the draw.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 am

SooC wrote:Anyone willing to sell 1 or more tickets for the UEL game against Cologne, please contact me via private message here or at sooc@gmx.de. I'm ready to pay a good price and I will try to get you a ticket for the game in Cologne if you want to, show you the city and invite you for some beers :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

You do that, our gestapo stewards would have you thrown out for being in the home end.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby morthinio93 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:04 am

Hi lads, as Arsenal members are allowed to buy 4 tickets for the Match against Cologne, is there anyone so good to buy 2 tickets for me? I would show myself reciprocative and if you want I am not going to spare with a commission. Thanks in advance!
morthinio93
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:53 pm

morthinio93 wrote:Hi lads, as Arsenal members are allowed to buy 4 tickets for the Match against Cologne, is there anyone so good to buy 2 tickets for me? I would show myself reciprocative and if you want I am not going to spare with a commission. Thanks in advance!

You'll get chucked out if you do that.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby yadunoe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Dont buy any tix to fund this f****t kroenke
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby sinyib » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:56 am

HI, I am a girl from Hong Kong and I had became a gooner around 10 years! :arsesmile:
I am coming to London to watch the match on 1 Oct.
This is my first time to go to emirate stadium, so exciting! :arsenal3: :arsenal3:
However I have some question, really want to have some help...

1) My ticket was bought from arsenal ticket exchange, when I read the point to note, it stated that I need to present a member card, however, I am an oversea member and I still haven't received any member card, So, what can I show to the guard when I entering the stadium?

2) I am quite confused about the transport to go to emirate stadium. Because I noticed that some rail ticket near emirate stadium during match day. Anyone can suggest a shortest route to the stadium? During match day, I will depart from the Olympic park ArcelorMittal Orbit at around 10:30am, how can I get to emirate stadium. Is it better I call a uber to go there? If I take a uber, where is better to drop me down and then I follow the crowd to the stadium?

3) I will also go to stadium for a tour and sightseeing during NON match day, is it drayton park rail station won't be closed during NON match day?

Pl help.....
sinyib
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am

sinyib wrote:HI, I am a girl from Hong Kong and I had became a gooner around 10 years! :arsesmile:
I am coming to London to watch the match on 1 Oct.
This is my first time to go to emirate stadium, so exciting! :arsenal3: :arsenal3:
However I have some question, really want to have some help...

1) My ticket was bought from arsenal ticket exchange, when I read the point to note, it stated that I need to present a member card, however, I am an oversea member and I still haven't received any member card, So, what can I show to the guard when I entering the stadium?

2) I am quite confused about the transport to go to emirate stadium. Because I noticed that some rail ticket near emirate stadium during match day. Anyone can suggest a shortest route to the stadium? During match day, I will depart from the Olympic park ArcelorMittal Orbit at around 10:30am, how can I get to emirate stadium. Is it better I call a uber to go there? If I take a uber, where is better to drop me down and then I follow the crowd to the stadium?

3) I will also go to stadium for a tour and sightseeing during NON match day, is it drayton park rail station won't be closed during NON match day?

Pl help.....

1. Just call the Arsenal ticket office and they'll probably set it up so you can collect a paper ticket from the box office or let you print it off at home.

2. Arsenal tube station is the easiest way to get to and from the stadium. If you're going from the Olympic Stadium, take the Jubilee line from Stratford to Green Park and change there for the Picadilly line heading towards either Arnos Grove or Cockfosters. And just reverse it on your way back, though you will have to queue up on the way back. Do NOT get an uber as they're unlicenced and London traffic is bad at the best of times plus you won't get anywhere near the ground.

3. Drayton Park is open on non-matchday weekdays
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby dutch gunner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi Arsenal Fans, I live a hour away from Cologne. With Arsenal for once playing near home I would love to go to the match in the away end. Is there anyone who has a ticket left for the away end. You would be my hero!!
kind regards, Dutch Gunner
dutch gunner
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:44 pm

dutch gunner wrote:Hi Arsenal Fans, I live a hour away from Cologne. With Arsenal for once playing near home I would love to go to the match in the away end. Is there anyone who has a ticket left for the away end. You would be my hero!!
kind regards, Dutch Gunner

The away game tickets haven't even gone on sale yet, and its doubtful it will go down too far.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby sinyib » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 am

1. Just call the Arsenal ticket office and they'll probably set it up so you can collect a paper ticket from the box office or let you print it off at home.

2. Arsenal tube station is the easiest way to get to and from the stadium. If you're going from the Olympic Stadium, take the Jubilee line from Stratford to Green Park and change there for the Picadilly line heading towards either Arnos Grove or Cockfosters. And just reverse it on your way back, though you will have to queue up on the way back. Do NOT get an uber as they're unlicenced and London traffic is bad at the best of times plus you won't get anywhere near the ground.

3. Drayton Park is open on non-matchday weekdays

Just want to make sure, is it mean that Drayton Park will close on Sat and Sun even through it is a non matchday??
sinyib
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 am

Could someone help me with this please...I joined the season ticket waiting list in April, on the direct debit scheme. I was position 87,000 on 1 April, the site is today showing me at 75,000.

I guess at the far end of the list the numbers come and go quite significantly, with people not renewing etc (you're supposed to renew three times in a row if you do the direct debit option of £4 a year), but that there is a block of 10, 20, 30, 50k or whatever that is much more harder to move through?

I was wandering what happens how you are offered a seat, I guess you have no choice of where it is? Also if you decide to turn it down because you don't like the seat, you forfeit your place on the waiting list rather than being able to wait for a better seat to come along?
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby SwissGooner » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:51 am

Hi Gooners,

anyone in here who can help me out with 2 Tickets für the Red Star home game?
Thanks in advance...
SwissGooner
Liam Brady

Help for fan from Austria

Postby ArsenalAustria » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi guys!

I´m an arsenal fan from Austria who will be on vacation in your beautiful city this month. In this time I´d like to visit the game vs norwich.
Tickets are on general sale and I´d like to buy two.

But I got a few questions:
-Where can I change the delivery? I´m not sure of postage delivery will reach me haha
-I just registered in the Online Box Office, both Tickets are assigned to my name, is that a problem for the other person?
-Do I need anything beside my ticket on matchday to enter the stadium? Like the the number I got when registering on the website, an ID card or something?

I hope you guys can help me and maybe I see some of you there!

Gebhard
ArsenalAustria
Liam Brady

Postby 22-0 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Id suggest not buying tickets until wenger is gone but cant stop ya xd
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ArsenalAustria » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:50 am

Well it is not my kind of style to not support the club because of personalitys.
ArsenalAustria
Liam Brady

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk