Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby 22-0 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:31 am

ArsenalAustria wrote:Well it is not my kind of style to not support the club because of personalitys.

Plenty of ways to support it without spending your money. sadly thats all arsenal cares about these days.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Just got a red membership

Wenger In :hail:
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:43 pm

https://www.arsenal.com/news/police-and ... cket-touts

Here's another reason why you shouldn't buy from touts.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Blackstar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:53 pm

The touts sure were quiet and much more discrete at the Newcastle match. I had people coming in much closer and virtually whispering :rofll:
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Blackstar wrote:The touts sure were quiet and much more discrete at the Newcastle match. I had people coming in much closer and virtually whispering :rofll:

Because they know that finally the police are cracking down on their illegal activities.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Blackstar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Blackstar wrote:The touts sure were quiet and much more discrete at the Newcastle match. I had people coming in much closer and virtually whispering :rofll:

Because they know that finally the police are cracking down on their illegal activities.

Good!
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Ach » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Tickets for the final to be available to red members?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Blackstar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:04 am

Ach wrote:Tickets for the final to be available to red members?

They will be filtered down through the ranks of membership, but it may not get to red stage. The Community Shield did, but the FA Cup final did not. There are enough season ticket holders to take the whole allocation, so we will just have to wait and see if any become free.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Ach wrote:Tickets for the final to be available to red members?

100% No

If the Golds and away members don't get them, the silvers will snap them up. The only time that a Wembley final for a major trophy (aside of the CS) goes down to normal members is if the other team has a poor following and gives tickets back (like Wigan did).
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby spinx1987 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Hi all,

Apologies if this post is against any rules, please feel free to remove if it does.

In short, i have 2 Club Wembley tickets for the Carabao cup final for sale.

I appreciate how dodgy it looks that some random stranger has signed up to the site and is offering tickets. The long story is... I'm a Bristol City fan and before we were knocked out i had won an auction for these tickets on the off chance that we would get to the final.

The tickets include: Champagne on arrival (at 2pm), a 3 course lunch (at 2:30pm) and free drink until an hour after the game finishes.

I'm not going to lie, i am getting married in May so am hoping to make a little profit on the tickets but still a reasonable price for the opportunity to see the final with the package listed above. I have posted the same message on the Man City forum too.

The tickets aren't in hand; i am due to get them the fortnight leading up to the game and i plan on meeting the buyer outside of the ground.

If anyone is interested drop me a message and we can discuss.
spinx1987
Liam Brady

Postby hamcam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:10 am

Appreciate this thread explicitly links to ticket sales from the Arsenal site but as I am not registered on the official site I would be grateful for some advice on alternative options for buying tickets. The reason I have never registered is because I am not an Arsenal fan (I support my local team in Scotland). My son is however an Arsenal fan and together with his brother (both students) is keen to attend the Ostersunds game on 22 February. In my ignorance, I thought there would not be that much interest in the game and tickets would be available on general sale but when I phoned this morning I was told no chance. In the circumstances, I am therefore looking at other options for buying three tickets. Any help much appreciated.
hamcam
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:17 pm

hamcam wrote:Appreciate this thread explicitly links to ticket sales from the Arsenal site but as I am not registered on the official site I would be grateful for some advice on alternative options for buying tickets. The reason I have never registered is because I am not an Arsenal fan (I support my local team in Scotland). My son is however an Arsenal fan and together with his brother (both students) is keen to attend the Ostersunds game on 22 February. In my ignorance, I thought there would not be that much interest in the game and tickets would be available on general sale but when I phoned this morning I was told no chance. In the circumstances, I am therefore looking at other options for buying three tickets. Any help much appreciated.

Not going to happen I'm afraid. Europa League tickets are only for those who are already members before the season started. And after those nazi saluters from Cologne's stunts there is no way the police would allow the tickets to go onto general sale to any Bjorn, Borg or Henrik.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby hamcam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:Not going to happen I'm afraid. Europa League tickets are only for those who are already members before the season started. And after those nazi saluters from Cologne's stunts there is no way the police would allow the tickets to go onto general sale to any Bjorn, Borg or Henrik.

Aw well, while understandable after the Cologne nonsense, it just means the Scots Bjorn, Borg and Henrik will have to pay over the odds for tickets on one of the resale sites. Any anyone can recommend as being the best of the parasites?
hamcam
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 pm

hamcam wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:Not going to happen I'm afraid. Europa League tickets are only for those who are already members before the season started. And after those nazi saluters from Cologne's stunts there is no way the police would allow the tickets to go onto general sale to any Bjorn, Borg or Henrik.

Aw well, while understandable after the Cologne nonsense, it just means the Scots Bjorn, Borg and Henrik will have to pay over the odds for tickets on one of the resale sites. Any anyone can recommend as being the best of the parasites?

You're taking a risk with these, but I'm sure you know that.

Either way, sign up for a couple of £29 memberships now, then it's done with isn't it.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Santi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Sent u a PM hamcam
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk