Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby AFC10 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:49 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
AFC10 wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:Am I right in thinking this is a scam:

I posted on Twitter to see if anyone is selling tickets for FA Cup:

Got 2 replies from guys saying they'd sell me them £100/£150 each what ever. Anyway I asked them can they post them on an auction site or let me pay through Paypal and they both have said they don't have Paypal, so would require a bank transfer.

Fake, stay away!

Turned out he was haha...

First one I made a second Twitter account and told him I'd give him £200 each. He changed from living in Brighton to living in bloody Leeds...

Second one called me and was like I promise u mate I promise u I'm legit.

Me: I can pay with Paypal through a broker I'll pay fees, also can you send me a photo of the tickets on top of an envelope with my Twitter user on it"

"My bank is on hold due to a previous guy scamming me. So you would have to send me the money in cash in the post, and I own an old Nokia with no camera sorry."

Me: "My freind is at uni at Plymouth he can collect them in person mate."

Him: "I'm not comfortable with meeting in person in case I get mugged, send me cash through post mate"

Only place I can find them is for £400 each on holiday sites f**k paying that...

That's pretty must the standard bullshit you get from a scammer on twitter these days. Basically if your going to do it through twitter.. Make sure they have a decent amount of tweets/followers, they can use paypal and that they post a picture of their tickets with their username. I've bought tickets from twitter a fair few times this season and I've not had a problem. If you don't already then follow @arsenal_tickets they are a massive! massive help!
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Lateral » Wed May 14, 2014 4:42 pm

I am from Austria and a huge Arsenal fan. As I am doing my high school graduation this year, my parents want to give me a trip to London, including tickets for a Premier League game at the Emirates Stadium next year. I understand that in order to get tickets I need a red membership... but at the moment you can only renew your red membership (I don't have one), not apply for a new one. When will this be possible, at the beginning of the new season?

Best wishes
Arsenal haven't won a trophy since 6 August 2017 and haven't won a big game since 8 March 2018.
Lateral
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:16 pm

If there is anyone who has a ST and also buys away tickets using their ST ticketing privileges, can they PM me please
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby lafta » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:28 pm

hi,

due to illness i wont make it for tomorrows emirates cup games.

if you are interested in the ticket (£30), please let me know. i live in central london (not too far from emirates stadium) so pick up should be easy.

cheers
tomas
lafta
Liam Brady

Postby Sirus_the_virus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 pm

lafta wrote:hi,

due to illness i wont make it for tomorrows emirates cup games.

if you are interested in the ticket (£30), please let me know. i live in central london (not too far from emirates stadium) so pick up should be easy.

cheers
tomas

Hi Lafta

Sorry for the late reply. But I'm in South Africa. Will only be in uk end of next month

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Sirus_the_virus
Liam Brady

Postby TehSmoody » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello everyone

My names Thomas. I'm a 19 year old guy from Zurich, Switzerland.
Arsenal fan since I'm a little child cause of Thierry Henry.

I will be in London for my 20th birthday (19th of october).

Since a couple days I am looking for an Arsenal ticket to the game against Hull on the 18th.
I've already tried contacting people I know living there but after all it seems to be a lot harder than I hoped it would be.

Today I decided to sign up here and ask you guys if someone might be able to help me out and get a ticket for me.
I can and will provide anything thats needed for you to know I'm actually turning up and buy the ticket instead of wasting your time.

I'm thankful for every help or tip I can get.

Best regards
Thomas
TehSmoody
Liam Brady

Postby Santi » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:28 pm

get red membership and buy a ticket on the 13th sept or w/e - otherwise look on twitter at @arsenal_tickets
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby zelalem_busta76 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:00 am

Anyone suggest the best place to purchase tickets to Anderlecht away (22 Oct)? i'm currently living out in Belgium, i'm a red member but this does not give me access to Champs League away tickets i don't think? Any advice would be v helpful, TIA ..
zelalem_busta76
Liam Brady

Postby zelalem_busta76 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:05 am

Where can i purchase tickets for Anderlecht away?? I'm a red member but don't think i have the option for away tickets??
zelalem_busta76
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 pm

zelalem_busta76 wrote:Where can i purchase tickets for Anderlecht away?? I'm a red member but don't think i have the option for away tickets??

Arsenal.com. You'll just have to wait until it goes down to red members.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby S4cePL » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Anyone know how I could get myself one ticket to our home CL game against Anderlecht first week of November? I may be in London that day on a long overnight layover on my trip back from Europe. Do red members even get a sniff of tickets to CL games? I did not renew my red membership last season as I wanted to wait for Wenger to sign a proper CDM this summer before giving my money as my sign of approval. Glad I didn't buy the membership but I still want to attend one game this season. Any help would be appreciated.
S4cePL
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Santi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Yes red members can easily go to CL games. Otherwise don't see how you'll get one.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Incidentally there are a few single NLD tickets available (even club level at £291)
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Santi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:53 pm

None for f***ing Hull though :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Propa_Nutcase » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:45 pm

If I can't get tickets, I just wait outside the stadium for the away fans to come out, then I knock some heads together.

Propa_Nutcase
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk