Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby MarcFeld » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Hello! I'm visiting London and I bought an e-ticket for the upcoming Arsenal - City match. I just wanted to ask your opinion if I've been scammed or not.
The pdf looks legit but I'm still worried. Are there any warning signs, like some sponsor logos which shouldn't be on the legit ticket?
Also, the price on the ticket shows £0.00, so does it mean it's a season ticket holder and I have to show my ID at the gates?

Thank you guys.
MarcFeld
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:30 pm

MarcFeld wrote:Hello! I'm visiting London and I bought an e-ticket for the upcoming Arsenal - City match. I just wanted to ask your opinion if I've been scammed or not.
The pdf looks legit but I'm still worried. Are there any warning signs, like some sponsor logos which shouldn't be on the legit ticket?
Also, the price on the ticket shows £0.00, so does it mean it's a season ticket holder and I have to show my ID at the gates?

Thank you guys.

Where did you buy it from? Sounds dodgy to me but I have only ever bought from the club and loaded onto my membership card.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby MarcFeld » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Unfortunately from ticketbis. They promised that the ticket is valid and I will not have any problems with it. But I've seen lots of bad reviews about them so naturally I'm quite skeptical.

Well it's my own fault if I've been scammed, but I desperately wanted to see the game while I'm in London.
MarcFeld
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:13 pm

MarcFeld wrote:Unfortunately from ticketbis. They promised that the ticket is valid and I will not have any problems with it. But I've seen lots of bad reviews about them so naturally I'm quite skeptical.

Well it's my own fault if I've been scammed, but I desperately wanted to see the game while I'm in London.

If it's not from Arsenal.com (and I assume it is not the Cup final), then I would seriously doubt it is genuine.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:18 am

FFS when will people listen

Only buy from the club

There is NO OTHER LEGITIMATE OUTLET

The only exception is rare instances where tickets end up on Ticketmaster. (Usually the Emerites cup friendlies)
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Blackstar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:56 am

It depends how badly you want to go, get a £29 membership now and you can keep checking ticket exchange from straight after when you buy.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby MarcFeld » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Bought the Red membership and got my ticket! Thank you guys for your help!

Should have done it in the first place, as it was actually a bit cheaper than the one I bought from Ticketbis.
Well, lesson learned the hard way, so hope we'll get a memorable match.

Is there something that you guys recommend for first time visitors to get the full match day experience? For example, take a pint with the Arsenal fans in some classic pub before the game or learn some chants to sing with the fans?

I'm from Finland so I'm not that familiar with British culture and what you do on these big match days. Hope someone can give me some insight. Thanks!
MarcFeld
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 am

Well done and enjoy the game. Be warned that if your card doesn't reach you in time you will need a paper ticket, not sure if you are aware.

I don't know about pubs etc, but getting off at Arsenal underground station and then walking round to the stadium past/sampling the food stalls etc and then over the bridge as the stadium comes into view is pretty good for a first time.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby UFGN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:16 am

MarcFeld wrote:Bought the Red membership and got my ticket! Thank you guys for your help!

Should have done it in the first place, as it was actually a bit cheaper than the one I bought from Ticketbis.
Well, lesson learned the hard way, so hope we'll get a memorable match.

Is there something that you guys recommend for first time visitors to get the full match day experience? For example, take a pint with the Arsenal fans in some classic pub before the game or learn some chants to sing with the fans?

I'm from Finland so I'm not that familiar with British culture and what you do on these big match days. Hope someone can give me some insight. Thanks!

Presuming you're going to the league match, not the cup final?

The best thing to do is arrive about 90 mins before kick off at Finsbury Park station. Have a pint or two in the Twelve Pins then follow the crowd towards the stadium, down St Thomas's Road. If there's time stop at the Auld Triangle for another pint on the way. When you turn right onto Gilespie Road you will walk past the old stadium and Arsenal tube station.

On the way back use Arsenal tube station instead of Finsbury Park. This station obviously has strong links with the club. The floor-to-ceiling fence which runs all the way down the tunnel to separate fans from other station users is a unique feature.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DutchArsenal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Is there already any information on the range of ticket prices for the home game vs Ac Milan?
DutchArsenal
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 pm

DutchArsenal wrote:Is there already any information on the range of ticket prices for the home game vs Ac Milan?

It will probably be a Cat A match

UFGN

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:43 pm

UFGN wrote:
DutchArsenal wrote:Is there already any information on the range of ticket prices for the home game vs Ac Milan?

Its the same pricing as the Ostersunds game, it's EL3 category.

After this I assume we go to EL2 (cat B) then EL1(cat A) for the quarters and semis respectively.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DutchArsenal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

After this I assume we go to EL2 (cat B) then EL1(cat A) for the quarters and semis respectively.

Ah I see thanks. I assume tickets will sell out fast then. If anyone here can't go / is not getting tickets please let me know as I'd love to visit with my dad.
DutchArsenal
Liam Brady

Postby Blackstar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:09 pm

DutchArsenal wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Ah I see thanks. I assume tickets will sell out fast then. If anyone here can't go / is not getting tickets please let me know as I'd love to visit with my dad.

You will have a good shot at it if you are on the ball. Buy a red membership now if you aren't already a member.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Blackstar wrote:
DutchArsenal wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

You will have a good shot at it if you are on the ball. Buy a red membership now if you aren't already a member.

Too late. You had to be a member on the 20th to get tickets for the EL.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk