Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby keremistanbul » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi,

I am from Turkey, and will be in London in 2 months. I wonder if there is anyway we can get tickets without getting a membership, since it is expensive. Arsenal tickets are more expensive than any other team's tickets :)

ps: i hate wenger
keremistanbul
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:35 am

keremistanbul wrote:Hi,

I am from Turkey, and will be in London in 2 months. I wonder if there is anyway we can get tickets without getting a membership, since it is expensive. Arsenal tickets are more expensive than any other team's tickets :)

Not legitimately. You would need a membership to make sure you get guaranteed tickets.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby keremistanbul » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:59 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
keremistanbul wrote:Hi,

Not legitimately. You would need a membership to make sure you get guaranteed tickets.

thank you for your information
keremistanbul
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:36 am

Love this -

March 2016 "All ticket prices will again be frozen for two years until 2018/19" Arsenal Board

February 2017 "We are increasing the price of tickets by 3% to meet provide Corporate Improvement (what's that?)" Arsenal Board

So did they lie?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zenith » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:12 am

EliteKiller wrote:Love this -

March 2016 "All ticket prices will again be frozen for two years until 2018/19" Arsenal Board

February 2017 "We are increasing the price of tickets by 3% to meet provide Corporate Improvement (what's that?)" Arsenal Board

So did they lie?

Even though that 3% increase only applies to Platinum membership, it's still a lie, yes.

In reaching this decision we have taken into account rising costs and the need for continuous reinvestment and upgrades in this premium area of Emirates Stadium.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:47 am

Zenith wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:Love this -

So did they lie?

Even though that 3% increase only applies to Platinum membership, it's still a lie, yes.

In reaching this decision we have taken into account rising costs and the need for continuous reinvestment and upgrades in this premium area of Emirates Stadium.

I see .... fell for the headline on that one .... obviously going for a revamp otherwise the uber-rich might all jump ship to the latest corporate palace the Spuds are building ... read in the ES that their offering the bargain deal of two 'tunnel club' memberships for just 30,000 a year ... free half time cheeseboard included ... feckin' bargain me thinks ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gunnerlecx89 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:11 am

Hello Gooners,

I really want to attend on a Arsenal' Premier League match, I would be in London for 2 weeks since 1 April so on 5th Is the match against WestHam. If someone here how can help me to get a ticket? Please guys, I will be grateful. I think all of you know that feeling when you wish something and you can't get it because not depends of you.
Gunnerlecx89
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 am

Gunnerlecx89 wrote:Hello Gooners,

I really want to attend on a Arsenal' Premier League match, I would be in London for 2 weeks since 1 April so on 5th Is the match against WestHam. If someone here how can help me to get a ticket? Please guys, I will be grateful. I think all of you know that feeling when you wish something and you can't get it because not depends of you.

Get a membership, then you can buy one from Arsenal.com.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby tufnelltoughie » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm

You can get on-line digital membership free, or pay for red or silver membership, where you have a reasonable chance of getting a ticket for minor games, see Arsenal.com.

Otherwise for top line matches you would have to pay for a hospitality package at several hundred pounds per seat.
tufnelltoughie
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Red membership - breaking T&C

Postby DB100 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post here, and I do apologise for making it so long but I hope that someone can help.

I became a red member approximately 2 months ago to purchase tickets now and then for myself and friends, as well as for students at my work (I work at an English language school).

At my job, we welcome international students from all around the world, and many of them are asking for tickets for Arsenal and/or any top team in the Premiership as attending a football match in England is one of their top wishes during their short stay in the UK.

1-2 weeks ago many of my students asked for tickets for the Leicester match on Wednesday so I agreed to help them purchase tickets.
I went through the clubs official ticketing website and asked them to choose which seats they would like. They would then pay me the same amount listed on the website, and I would use my card to purchase the ticket/tickets.

As many of the students barely speak English, misunderstandment is common, so a couple of guys shortly after purchasing the tickets changed their minds and told me they wanted different seats. As the transaction had already gone through it was too late to amend/cancel.

Instead of emailing the club, I stupidly decided to sell the tickets online. As I am not a UK citizen and have only lived here for a little over 3 years, I honestly had no idea that this was illegal. I have also bought tennis and football tickets for my own use on Viagogo, Stubhub etc so I could never imagine that I was doing something wrong when listing them online.

A week after purchasing the tickets, I sent an email to the club asking if they had been sent or not, as I also had bought one personally as a Birthday gift and needed to know whether they would be delivered on time or not.

I then received a reply saying my account was on hold and that I needed to call their customer service team. I was surprised but thought it was an error, and I called them straight away.

I was then told to send an email to confiscatedtickets@arsenal.co.uk. This is when I understood that I had most likely done something wrong.

After going through the websites t&c (I know I should have done it before purchasing tickets) I noticed that reselling football tickets is illegal.
I then made some quick google-ing to go through the laws and realised that I messed up.

I know that not knowing the law is not an excuse, but my intentions have never been to resell tickets (I am absolutely not a ticket tout!)

After understanding why my account was locked, I sent an email to the club explaining everything and admitted that I was at fault.

I apologised and wrote to them that I accept a permanent suspension with no refund as I clearly made a mistake and was/am really regretful.

I am now waiting for a full response from the club.

My question now is, what normally happens after the club finds out about something like this? This has been stressing me alot the last few days, and I don't want to keep thinking about this 24/7. Do they usually just ban you from buying tickets or do they get the police involved?

Many thanks in advance!
DB100
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Touting is illegal and if you have as good as admitted as doing it, then the club probably have no choice but to report it to the police as it is against the law.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Touting of tickets (specifically football tickets,) is illegal because of the strict crowd segregation rules which are in place at the ground. Touting of tickets undermines these rules because tickets could end up in the hands of the wrong fans.

A certain amount of hypocrisy exists because clubs often sell tickets through third parties, eg travel agents, with little care as to who buys them

However that is the law and you can't sell tickets and thats that.

The club will probably cancel your membership. Whether they'll view it as a criminal matter, I've no idea.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 pm

They'll ban you for some time and that's it.

happened to me and I'm still buying tickets and selling them ( not online tho).
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Krigaren » Sat May 06, 2017 3:07 am

Anyone know how the second hand market for the fa cup final is at?
Right now its 500£+ for a single ticket. Wich is pretty much cl final money. Ridicilous. Anyone know if it drops closer to the game?
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Drewgun » Fri May 12, 2017 5:45 pm

So they've just announced a screening for the FA cup final at the Emirates, my girlfriend who is a red member was hoping to buy the two of us a ticket each, does anyone who has previously gone to one of these know if its possible to buy multiple tickets?

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -screening
Drewgun
Michael Thomas

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk