Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby Santi » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:06 pm

10 usually not bad tbh, closest to 5/6 that I've found actually. 23 usually alright as well with the away bastards next to you.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:22 pm

Santi wrote:10 usually not bad tbh, closest to 5/6 that I've found actually. 23 usually alright as well with the away bastards next to you.

26 is excellent due to those Ashburton Army lads.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Blackstar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Just come across an email from 1 October saying I am now able to buy a season ticket/Gold Membership. Was wondering if this was a mistake/scam as I am a red member and was at 60,000+ in the queue at last count?
Last edited by Blackstar on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:51 pm

Blackstar wrote:Just come across an email from 1 October saying I am not able to buy a season ticket/Gold Membership. Was wondering if this was a mistake/scam as I am a red member and was at 60,000+ in the queue at last count?

Phone the club and ask. Sounds it, either that or many have dropped off the list.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Blackstar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Blackstar wrote:Just come across an email from 1 October saying I am not able to buy a season ticket/Gold Membership. Was wondering if this was a mistake/scam as I am a red member and was at 60,000+ in the queue at last count?

Phone the club and ask. Sounds it, either that or many have dropped off the list.

Thanks, I've been working away and only just seen the email!
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Not able to buy or NOW able to buy?
The queue is somewhat misleading.
A lot of people on the queue will pass when offered (covid has hurt a lot of people financially).

What is the senders email address?

There are certainly blocks of seats that seem to be available.
Up at the clock end top tier, even against Spurs there was a bank of empty seats.
Club may have decided to release some of them to season ticket sales - who knows...
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Blackstar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:56 pm

*Now able, typo corrected!

Email from arsenal@mailing.arsenal.co.uk

60,000 seems a massive drop but not quite sure how it works, maybe many many people have passed up the chance.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:04 pm

Blackstar wrote:*Now able, typo corrected!

Email from arsenal@mailing.arsenal.co.uk

60,000 seems a massive drop but not quite sure how it works, maybe many many people have passed up the chance.

That's the correct email address...same address as for my platinum membership offer.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Just beware, it'll be like my Silver membership. Once you have it, you have to keep it otherwise its all the way back to the bottom tier of membership. And once we get European football again, the price will go up.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Blackstar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Cool...although come Monday when the line is open I'm sure I will have missed the opportunity and will be offered Platinum instead haha.
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Blackstar wrote:Cool...although come Monday when the line is open I'm sure I will have missed the opportunity and will be offered Platinum instead haha.

I think you'll be fine if you call on Monday.
If you want a season ticket now is probably the time with so many just simply not able to afford the outgoings.
I suspect the club had to shift a lot more this year due to a higher cancellation rate.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:15 pm

Blackstar wrote:Just come across an email from 1 October saying I am now able to buy a season ticket/Gold Membership. Was wondering if this was a mistake/scam as I am a red member and was at 60,000+ in the queue at last count?
I was a red member and automatically got moved to silver and charged more this season. Looks like less demand for membership. Probably a combination of covid and shite results.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Blackstar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:23 pm

After 2016-2017 there was a 13,000 drop on my place. A 60k drop seems massive to me but as Jayram says there seems to be varying logic to how they work the queue!
Blackstar
Michael Thomas

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:28 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Blackstar wrote:Cool...although come Monday when the line is open I'm sure I will have missed the opportunity and will be offered Platinum instead haha.

I think you'll be fine if you call on Monday.
If you want a season ticket now is probably the time with so many just simply not able to afford the outgoings.
I suspect the club had to shift a lot more this year due to a higher cancellation rate.

Plus given we are getting better again, now is the time if you have been offered one.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:30 pm

My problem is my dad has red membership which i use to take a mate each time I go and that didn't get moved up to silver. Also i have kids now, no idea how membership works for them but they're too young to go at the moment anyway.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk