Aaron Ramsey

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Dynamite » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:23 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Dynamite wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
BS221B wrote:We are going to miss an alpha character in dressroom without Ramsey. He was the one who fought both RVP and Sanchez in order to protect his teammates when RVP and Sanchez's ego were off to charts.

All best to him.

Arguing with our 2 best players that are winners is not a good look, especially 2 world class players who showed effort amd desire on the pitch. Rambo needs to know his place!!

Winning one FA-Cup in 8 seasons at Arsenal in much better teams makes you a winner?

No, but winning the Premiera League title in Chile, the Primera league title in Argentina and 2 Copa Americas with Chile does !!

Do I need to list RVP's achievements??? f**k it, I'll humour you, here's one, he singlehandedly won Man U the Premier League !

Not even sure if you're an Arsenal fan after that posting tbh.
Dynamite
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby NJ_Gunner » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:28 pm

theHotHead wrote:Dude everyone knows you are exaggerating, its what we do on forums. However, even taking the premise of your comment its still laughable because, like I said, one player is world class and the other is not. Ramsey is, therefore, not even 1x better than Alexis.

And, your Robbie Keane argument is wack, Sanchez won in multiple environments. Note I didn't even bring up his Barca successes because I didn't need to, everywhere he has gone he has won (apart from Udinese)

I see your point, but if this was the case you could say Giroud is a winner too, for winning with Montpellier, the World Cup, etc. which if you do is fair but I know there are several people on here who would laugh at that statement.
NJ_Gunner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Dynamite wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Dynamite wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
BS221B wrote:We are going to miss an alpha character in dressroom without Ramsey. He was the one who fought both RVP and Sanchez in order to protect his teammates when RVP and Sanchez's ego were off to charts.

All best to him.

Arguing with our 2 best players that are winners is not a good look, especially 2 world class players who showed effort amd desire on the pitch. Rambo needs to know his place!!

Winning one FA-Cup in 8 seasons at Arsenal in much better teams makes you a winner?

No, but winning the Premiera League title in Chile, the Primera league title in Argentina and 2 Copa Americas with Chile does !!

Do I need to list RVP's achievements??? f**k it, I'll humour you, here's one, he singlehandedly won Man U the Premier League !

Not even sure if you're an Arsenal fan after that posting tbh.

Clown.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:23 pm

NJ_Gunner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Dude everyone knows you are exaggerating, its what we do on forums. However, even taking the premise of your comment its still laughable because, like I said, one player is world class and the other is not. Ramsey is, therefore, not even 1x better than Alexis.

And, your Robbie Keane argument is wack, Sanchez won in multiple environments. Note I didn't even bring up his Barca successes because I didn't need to, everywhere he has gone he has won (apart from Udinese)

I see your point, but if this was the case you could say Giroud is a winner too, for winning with Montpellier, the World Cup, etc. which if you do is fair but I know there are several people on here who would laugh at that statement.

Perhaps he is a winner, to be fair Montpellier winning the league was a big deal!! And I'm not gonna turn around and be a hypocrite. Difference is he did f**k all in the world cup so how much did he really contribute to that?

Whereas Sanchez played a pivotal role in the back to back Copa America wins, for example.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby PairyGrows » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:30 pm

NJ_Gunner wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:

All best to him.

He was the only one who ensured the expectations among the players remained low.

This is the problem with our fan base. Taking sides with Alexis...the most selfish player in arsenal history, who was laughing at us for the whole world to see, and going against Ramsey, someone who has been with us for a decade and made sure that attitude wasn’t tolerated. The expectations didn’t remain low, Alexis was just a fuc*** prick and deserved what he got. Oh and btw Ramsey is about 10x better than Alexis who made a living being a sub in Barcelona and coming to arsenal and giving the ball up a historic amount of times. But sure, Ramsey is the problem LOL

I'm not taking sides with Alexis. For the record, I don't think he was the best influence at the club either. His vision for where the club should be definitely matched mine but his behaviour wasn't conducive to that end goal.

Ramsey, on the other hand, has been a part of the club for a decade. He's been parroting the same vacuous claims about our ambitions Wenger used to make for years. Yet he's not come close to backing them up. All the while, he's come out and said how he dreams about playing for Barcelona. It just seems the ambition hasn't been there with Ramsey.

We need players with a winning mentality. I'm afraid Ramsey is not and has not been that player for us.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:28 pm

But but Ramsey is the problem :rofll:
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Ach » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Got the assist.

Keep him ffs
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Missed an absolute sitter. What an embarrassment.

Thankfully Miki saved him.

Have to get rid in January.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:But but Ramsey is the problem :rofll:

He did nothing to show he's not, wasn't better than anyone else today, why do we need to keep mediocre crap? the difference with him is he's mediocre crap that wants £250k pw.

That's why he's going.

If he came on today and did better than anyone else you may have a point but you don't, far from it in fact.

To boot he came on against Lisbon and gave the same nothing display, if anything he's showing why we need to sell him not the reverse.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Great assist tbh
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:49 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

He did nothing to show he's not, wasn't better than anyone else today, why do we need to keep mediocre crap? the difference with him is he's mediocre crap that wants £250k pw.

That's why he's going.

If he came on today and did better than anyone else you may have a point but you don't, far from it in fact.

To boot he came on against Lisbon and gave the same nothing display, if anything he's showing why we need to sell him not the reverse.

Spot on, mate.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:57 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

That's why he's going.

Spot on, mate.

You both miss the point, the team set up is not beneficial for anyone to play well
hence I said Ramsey isn't the problem, people make out he is but we was taking a L
against wolves at home before he was on the pitch and have taken many L's without him.
Marsbar100

Postby Santi » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Wind up fest as usual from the Ramsey clowns
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Won us 2 fa cups, two best performances i can remember in recent times united home, Chelsea final Ramsey started, only player not to have a fair crack under Emery, my point stands we took Ls without him, played shit without him against average teams like the other day on many occasions.

Ramsey isn't perfect but he isn't the problem
Marsbar100

Postby Ach » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Won us 2 fa cups, two best performances i can remember in recent times united home, Chelsea final Ramsey started, only player not to have a fair crack under Emery, my point stands we took Ls without him, played shit without him against average teams like the other day on many occasions.

Ramsey isn't perfect but he isn't the problem
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football