Aaron Ramsey

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:01 pm

GW is severely Bi Polar.

Its exhausting.

Marsbar100 wrote:He is quality

gooney wrote:he is technically so poor. Everytime he receive the ball he has to go backwards to control it. He cant take the ball on the run and slows down everything
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:09 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:GW is severely Bi Polar.

Its exhausting.

gooney wrote:he is technically so poor. Everytime he receive the ball he has to go backwards to control it. He cant take the ball on the run and slows down everything

Truth is, as usual, somewhere in the middle.

Though when you realise our best player Sanchez is looking like one of the worst signings in Man United history, you wonder how good the rest are.

Anyway, still better than AM where they want Guendouzi dropped to accommodate Xhaka
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:15 am

Its exhausting.

Yup, its amazing how 2 people can see 2 entirely different things at opposite ends of the spectrum. It is what makes life on Earth so amazing.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Zedie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:09 am

I swear people talk shit for the sake of talking shit about Aaron Ramsey rather than what he does on the pitch.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:14 am

Zedie wrote:I swear people talk shit for the sake of talking shit about Aaron Ramsey rather than what he does on the pitch.

The script is ready even before the game. Agendas have to be met.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:45 am

He's a quality player.

I'd start him every week.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:08 am

Quite how anyone thinks he's shite is beyond me! The thing about Ramsey is that he's always trying things, always looking to make things happen. Players like that make a lot of mistakes, but occasionally when it works, it leads to something. Okay, he's not got the quality of a David Silva or Eden Hazard, but not many players do have.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:58 am

Rockape wrote:Quite how anyone thinks he's shite is beyond me! The thing about Ramsey is that he's always trying things, always looking to make things happen. Players like that make a lot of mistakes, but occasionally when it works, it leads to something. Okay, he's not got the quality of a David Silva or Eden Hazard, but not many players do have.

If they were to do a mental assessment of half our fan base I'd be worried about what results would come back.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Its exhausting.

It would only be bi polar if both those opinions came from the same person.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby LegendaryKeown » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Its exhausting.

Gooney in 2013
gooney wrote:1. Ozil one of the most talented players in the world and such a joy to watch. I wish they could do a heskey camera for him and we could follow him for 90 mins.

2. Ramsey has just sneaked past Cazorla for me. its not about the goals. But he is a complete midfielder and does so many good things.

3. Cazorla despite not being in great form is a wonderful player. Expect big thing from him second part of the season

4. Mertesacker the brain in our defense. I never understood the value of positioning until I watchind him. After mertesacker positioning is nr 1 quality for a CB for me.

5. Hard one but I will give it to sagna. Absolute warrior. Comes back from two break in his leg and is as strong and hungry as ever. For me he's an Arsenal legend simply because of his attitude

Gooney now
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Ramsey was better than Santi tbh
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:17 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Its exhausting.

Gooney in 2013
gooney wrote:1. Ozil one of the most talented players in the world and such a joy to watch. I wish they could do a heskey camera for him and we could follow him for 90 mins.

2. Ramsey has just sneaked past Cazorla for me. its not about the goals. But he is a complete midfielder and does so many good things.

3. Cazorla despite not being in great form is a wonderful player. Expect big thing from him second part of the season

4. Mertesacker the brain in our defense. I never understood the value of positioning until I watchind him. After mertesacker positioning is nr 1 quality for a CB for me.

5. Hard one but I will give it to sagna. Absolute warrior. Comes back from two break in his leg and is as strong and hungry as ever. For me he's an Arsenal legend simply because of his attitude

Gooney now

:rofll:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Zedie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Rah
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 am

Oh dear.

Please someone find something on Marsbar100 slating Ramsey as well, that would just be the icing on the cake.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:32 am

Opinions can change in 5 years time you know

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext