Aaron Ramsey

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Chelsea are keeping tabs on Arsenal's 27-year-old Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey, who has only one year left on his current contract and is yet to commit to a new deal. (Mirror)
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Another motm performance. Best player yesterday. Sign him up ffs
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby generalanal » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 pm

Poor game again, the guy really thinks he is iniesta. One of the most annoying players ever
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Ach » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:17 pm

He was motm. Watch the game lol
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:20 pm

He was voted MOTM by Alan Smith lol.

He wasn't our best player at all. Far from it.

Here's the real MOTM.

SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Sims » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:41 pm

thought he was v good yesterday
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Mess » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:Not surprised as Raul and Sven have made Wilshere the priority.

Ramsey will have to wait.

Why would anyone prioritize a non productive player like Wilshere for a productive one like Ramsey? I can't recall the last time Wilshere blew my mind with a performance. Oh wait, now I remember: Barcelona 2011 (of course!)
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Mess wrote:
SuperJackyWilshere wrote:Not surprised as Raul and Sven have made Wilshere the priority.

Why would anyone prioritize a non productive player like Wilshere for a productive one like Ramsey? I can't recall the last time Wilshere blew my mind with a performance. Oh wait, now I remember: Barcelona 2011 (of course!)

Lol. This post.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Dejan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Mess wrote:

Agree.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby GBLShorty » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:33 pm

I agree but that performance against Norwich a few years ago was stunning also.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Mess » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:32 am

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
Mess wrote:

Lol. This post.

I know you're a super Wilshere fan but how, in your opinion, has he actually contributed to any of Arsenal cups runs AND cup wins from the past couples of years? The answer: Absolutely nothing. Now, what about Ramsey? I rest my case.

I'm not hating on Jack btw, I like his potential and flashes of brilliance but Ramsey has been far more important to Arsenal. I'm not even sure what argument you could make to the contrary. That would have to be a really twisted one. Perhaps, you can enlighten me?
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Mess » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:35 am

GBLShorty wrote:I agree but that performance against Norwich a few years ago was stunning also.

True! And that's about all you'll hear from Wilshere fans: "oh that game against Barcelona, it was something else! What a legend!"

"Man, that pingpong goal with Giroud against Norwich, that's the stuff of legends!"
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 am

Mess wrote:
Mess wrote:

Lol. This post.

I know you're a super Wilshere fan but how, in your opinion, has he actually contributed to any of Arsenal cups runs AND cup wins from the past couples of years? The answer: Absolutely nothing. Now, what about Ramsey? I rest my case.

Lol this has got to be one of the most silliest things i've ever read.

So judging by your logic, Giroud was better than Van Persie because he contributed to more Arsenal cups here :rolleyes:

What sort of argument is that? Lol.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Mess » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 am

Mess wrote:
Mess wrote:

Lol. This post.

So judging by your logic, Giroud was better than Van Persie because he contributed to more Arsenal cups here :rolleyes:

You still haven't explained to me why you see Wilshere has being so special and so instrumental to Arsenal's future, nor did you explain how you see Wilshere being more important to Arsenal compared to Ramsey. I actually haven't read anything from you on Wilshere aside from commenting on everyone's post and deeming them laughable if it doesn't praise Jack. Want to start here? If ever it was too subtle for your, and it looks like it was, the point was: Explain to me how Wilshere contributed to any of Arsenal's relative success of the past years (including the cups) compared to Ramsey.

Go, let us read and analyze your post and debate your arguments, not your useless vapid comments spiced up with "rolling the eyes" emoticons.

How, is, Wilshere, more, influential, and, important, to, Arsenal, than, Ramsey. How?
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:53 am

Mess wrote:
Mess wrote:
Mess wrote:

Lol. This post.

You still haven't explained to me why you see Wilshere has being so special and so instrumental to Arsenal's future, nor did you explain how you see Wilshere being more important to Arsenal compared to Ramsey. I actually haven't read anything from you on Wilshere aside from commenting on everyone's post and deeming them laughable if it doesn't praise Jack. Want to start here? If ever it was too subtle for your, and it looks like it was, the point was: Explain to me how Wilshere contributed to any of Arsenal's relative success of the past years (including the cups) compared to Ramsey.

Go, let us read and analyze your post and debate your arguments, not your useless vapid comments spiced up with "rolling the eyes" emoticons.

How, is, Wilshere, more, influential, and, important, to, Arsenal, than, Ramsey. How?

Check the Wilshere thread then. I've been through it enough times over the last few months.

What I will answer you is this:

You still haven't explained to me why you see Wilshere has being so special and so instrumental to Arsenal's future

This all depends on who we bring in next. Like many players in our side (Including Ramsey) Wilshere isn't playing to his absolute best because we simply have no philosophy. We no longer play fast, attacking football in a possession based team. We have absolutely no identity anymore.

Wilshere was at his best when he was next to Cesc and Song then he had the likes of Nasri and Arshavin around him. Players that were on his wave length. For me I want that back but under a fresh approach with a manager that has a winning mentality.

Right now, apart from Ozil he doesn't have that.

Ramsey is at his best when he's in a counter attacking side which is why he's usually very good for Wales. Put him in a possession based side and he becomes very exposed which is why he's been very inconsistent for us since he joined.

Both Wilshere and Ramsey have very different roles in the side so that thing about who's had the more success in cup competitions is just stupid. I mean fair play to Ramsey but it definitely doesn't make him the better player. Ramseys trademark is his late runs into the box, everyone knows that. Wilshere's game is keeping the ball, making things tick and being the link between the midfield and attack. They are two completely different players.

The fact that Juve and City are very keen on Jack whilst United are seemingly the only team sort of interested in Ramsey is telling. Look at the style of teams there. I certainly know who i'd rather want to be playing for.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football