Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm

jayramfootball wrote:The error where you couldn't count and got the numbers wrong.
That one.
Your other questions are irrelevant because they are attempting to change the debate we were having.

That ACTUAL question : taking Auba's 2.5 years in the PL and his 54 goals, has RVP gone through a 2.5 year spell in the PL at his peak scoring more goals?
Answer - yes, by a big margin.

End of story.

Hope you are felling better this morning.
You had a bad night.


Your a sad little man JayRam.

This is easily fixed...........quote me!!

I never said take any 2.5 years, I said take 2.5 years during their Arsenal career you cretin.
If you want to include goals at another club i.e Utd then Auba's Dortmund goals are useable to and you'd lose again.

So many losses so little time, how do you cope?
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21930
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Santi » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:54 pm

So much aggression over nothing...


Should put the time into learning how to distinguish between your and you’re instead.
Image
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 35233
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:59 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:The error where you couldn't count and got the numbers wrong.
That one.
Your other questions are irrelevant because they are attempting to change the debate we were having.

That ACTUAL question : taking Auba's 2.5 years in the PL and his 54 goals, has RVP gone through a 2.5 year spell in the PL at his peak scoring more goals?
Answer - yes, by a big margin.

End of story.

Hope you are felling better this morning.
You had a bad night.


Your a sad little man JayRam.

This is easily fixed...........quote me!!

I never said take any 2.5 years, I said take 2.5 years during their Arsenal career you cretin.
If you want to include goals at another club i.e Utd then Auba's Dortmund goals are useable to and you'd lose again.

So many losses so little time, how do you cope?


Ok.
You said
Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.


You were wrong.
RVP's prime included a season at Utd.

You could have let it lie, but you blurted again made a fool of yourself again.
The numbers are clear - Auba's 2.5 years are nowhere close to the 2.5 years of RVP's absolute prime.

Once again you were wrong, which you know of course and it's the reason for your absolute meltdown last night and now today.
;)
Last edited by jayramfootball on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby starmandb » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:00 pm

themessiah wrote:
starmandb wrote:Aubameyang joined arsenal aged 28 and 227 days
He is now 31 and 40 dayz
In that period he has scored 68 goals for arsenal

Van persie at the same age betwen 21st march 2012 and 15th sept 2014
Scored 50 goals for arsenal and man utd




Van Nistelrooy and Huntelaar were better finishers than RVP does that make them better players,

I think Auba is probably a better finisher but I’d say personally RVP was better all round

These people on here here would take Auba over RVP. 10/11 18 goals in 25 games. 11/12 -30 goals in 38 games. Superior output to Auba not to mention, better passer, dribbler, finisher, free kick taker. Pretty much a better player than Auba in all aspects of footy

Can't believe i am defending RVP lol

Huntelaar scored 38 goals within the age range aubameyang has been at arsenal
Taking van persie is not an option
He is too old to play for arsenal
I have no truck with van persie
He moved for his career and had every right to go wherever he liked
However
My motivation for posting was to credit a current arsenal player shown in a good light
In a time frame where others have stated he was inferior on goals scored alone.
That is patently untrue and that fact pleases me him being an arsenal player and that
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11736
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:00 pm

There you go quoted, I am, was and was always only referring to their Arsenal career.

DiamondGooner wrote:Last 3 seasons AFC


DiamondGooner wrote:So looking at it from a whole ........... your right I should change it, RVP actually would of lost to Auba out right if I take away half a season from RVP to mirror Auba's time at Arsenal.


DiamondGooner wrote:I took the whole of Auba's Arsenal career of 3 seasons which actually was a half season (January) so Auba actually would of beaten RVP's tally had he had a whole season instead of half.
I compared that to RVP's prime last 3 seasons and the only 3 seasons where he had a chance to match Auba's numbers because before that RVP was scoring only 11 goals per season.


DiamondGooner wrote:I SPECIFICALLY said goals during their Arsenal career
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21930
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:02 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:The error where you couldn't count and got the numbers wrong.
That one.
Your other questions are irrelevant because they are attempting to change the debate we were having.

That ACTUAL question : taking Auba's 2.5 years in the PL and his 54 goals, has RVP gone through a 2.5 year spell in the PL at his peak scoring more goals?
Answer - yes, by a big margin.

End of story.

Hope you are felling better this morning.
You had a bad night.


Your a sad little man JayRam.

This is easily fixed...........quote me!!

I never said take any 2.5 years, I said take 2.5 years during their Arsenal career you cretin.
If you want to include goals at another club i.e Utd then Auba's Dortmund goals are useable to and you'd lose again.

So many losses so little time, how do you cope?


Ok.
You said
Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.


You were wrong.
RVP's prime included a season at Utd.

You could have let it lie, but you blurted again made a fool of yourself again.
The numbers are clear - Auba's 2.5 years are nowhere close to the 2.5 years of RVP's absolute prime.

Once again you were wrong, which you know of course and it's the reason for your absolute meltdown last night and now today.
;)


Prime years AT ARSENAL.

If you want to include prime years at other clubs, in comes the Dortund stats.

You can't have it both ways, you lost, go home.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21930
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:03 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:There you go quoted, I am, was and was always only referring to their Arsenal career.

DiamondGooner wrote:Last 3 seasons AFC


DiamondGooner wrote:So looking at it from a whole ........... your right I should change it, RVP actually would of lost to Auba out right if I take away half a season from RVP to mirror Auba's time at Arsenal.


DiamondGooner wrote:I took the whole of Auba's Arsenal career of 3 seasons which actually was a half season (January) so Auba actually would of beaten RVP's tally had he had a whole season instead of half.
I compared that to RVP's prime last 3 seasons and the only 3 seasons where he had a chance to match Auba's numbers because before that RVP was scoring only 11 goals per season.


DiamondGooner wrote:I SPECIFICALLY said goals during their Arsenal career


You missed your actual quote being debated.
Nice try.

I'll quote you again

I've been watching him steer false narratives left and right for days now so thought I'd give 10mins of my time.

Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.

Auba > RVP.

Thanks JayRam, couldn't of done it without you..


I love the cover up you are attempting from your meltdown, though. It at least shows me you are embarrassed, which is a good sign.
:biggrin:
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:13 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:There you go quoted, I am, was and was always only referring to their Arsenal career.

DiamondGooner wrote:Last 3 seasons AFC


DiamondGooner wrote:So looking at it from a whole ........... your right I should change it, RVP actually would of lost to Auba out right if I take away half a season from RVP to mirror Auba's time at Arsenal.


DiamondGooner wrote:I took the whole of Auba's Arsenal career of 3 seasons which actually was a half season (January) so Auba actually would of beaten RVP's tally had he had a whole season instead of half.
I compared that to RVP's prime last 3 seasons and the only 3 seasons where he had a chance to match Auba's numbers because before that RVP was scoring only 11 goals per season.


DiamondGooner wrote:I SPECIFICALLY said goals during their Arsenal career


You missed your actual quote being debated.
Nice try.

I'll quote you again

Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.


I love the cover up you are attempting from your meltdown, though. It at least shows me you are embarrassed, which is a good sign.
:biggrin:


No I'm just astounded at your lack of comprehension but then I know full well your doing it deliberately so it is what it is.

I've already shown that I was talking about RVP's prime years at Arsenal, his last 3 years which I cut to 2.5.

That's the end of it so there's nothing you can say anymore to make it better for you, I've quoted it for all to see.

When you mentioned Utd I blatantly said I was only using their time at Arsenal.

What you should be more embarrassed about is that you can't beat Auba, not any way you try, hence why I included the whole last 6 seasons to cut out yoru nonsense.

Auba has only had 2.5 years in the prem RVP had 12 years so no, you don't get to pick and choose which 2.5 years whilst cutting out Auba's entire football career.

Go home, your squirming is becoming uncomfortable viewing tbh.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21930
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:The error where you couldn't count and got the numbers wrong.
That one.
Your other questions are irrelevant because they are attempting to change the debate we were having.

That ACTUAL question : taking Auba's 2.5 years in the PL and his 54 goals, has RVP gone through a 2.5 year spell in the PL at his peak scoring more goals?
Answer - yes, by a big margin.

End of story.

Hope you are felling better this morning.
You had a bad night.


Your a sad little man JayRam.

This is easily fixed...........quote me!!

I never said take any 2.5 years, I said take 2.5 years during their Arsenal career you cretin.
If you want to include goals at another club i.e Utd then Auba's Dortmund goals are useable to and you'd lose again.

So many losses so little time, how do you cope?


Ok.
You said
Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.


You were wrong.
RVP's prime included a season at Utd.

You could have let it lie, but you blurted again made a fool of yourself again.
The numbers are clear - Auba's 2.5 years are nowhere close to the 2.5 years of RVP's absolute prime.

Once again you were wrong, which you know of course and it's the reason for your absolute meltdown last night and now today.
;)


Prime years AT ARSENAL.

If you want to include prime years at other clubs, in comes the Dortund stats.

You can't have it both ways, you lost, go home.


So you excluded RVP's season where he scored the most PL goals and won the title - that wasn;t his absolute prime then? :rofll:
There is not a single quote from you referencing RVP's 'absolute prime' - your words - as only being at Arsenal.
Obviously that would be stupid, because if you only include Arsenal you are not including his "absolute prime". Duh.

Take any 2.5 years from Aubas career and he has NEVER reached RVP's absolute prime.
From the moment RVP returned from his ankle injury in 2010 to the end of his first season at Utd - his absolute prime - he reached a level of goals scoring and play that Auba could only ever dream about.

You are wrong all ways.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:24 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:There you go quoted, I am, was and was always only referring to their Arsenal career.

DiamondGooner wrote:Last 3 seasons AFC


DiamondGooner wrote:So looking at it from a whole ........... your right I should change it, RVP actually would of lost to Auba out right if I take away half a season from RVP to mirror Auba's time at Arsenal.


DiamondGooner wrote:I took the whole of Auba's Arsenal career of 3 seasons which actually was a half season (January) so Auba actually would of beaten RVP's tally had he had a whole season instead of half.
I compared that to RVP's prime last 3 seasons and the only 3 seasons where he had a chance to match Auba's numbers because before that RVP was scoring only 11 goals per season.


DiamondGooner wrote:I SPECIFICALLY said goals during their Arsenal career


You missed your actual quote being debated.
Nice try.

I'll quote you again

Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.


I love the cover up you are attempting from your meltdown, though. It at least shows me you are embarrassed, which is a good sign.
:biggrin:


No I'm just astounded at your lack of comprehension but then I know full well your doing it deliberately so it is what it is.

I've already shown that I was talking about RVP's prime years at Arsenal, his last 3 years which I cut to 2.5.

That's the end of it so there's nothing you can say anymore to make it better for you, I've quoted it for all to see.

When you mentioned Utd I blatantly said I was only using their time at Arsenal.

What you should be more embarrassed about is that you can't beat Auba, not any way you try, hence why I included the whole last 6 seasons to cut out yoru nonsense.

Auba has only had 2.5 years in the prem RVP had 12 years so no, you don't get to pick and choose which 2.5 years whilst cutting out Auba's entire football career.

Go home, your squirming is becoming uncomfortable viewing tbh.


We're talking about RVP's absolute prime - that is the debate.
The entire reason we are talking about 2.5 years is because that is how long Auba has been in the PL, so we took RVP's best 2.5 years in the PL to compare.
You can;t change it now and try to cover up your ridiculous meltdown.

FACT : RVP's absolute prime is better than Auba has ever achieved in his career.
We are not and never were talking about an entire career.
You introduced a longer time frame to try and change the argument - knowing you'd screwed up.

There is nothing that is going to save face for you. Your best hope is to slink off and not mention it.
Perhaps it will be forgotten.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm

jayramfootball wrote:So you excluded RVP's season where he scored the most PL goals and won the title - that wasn;t his absolute prime then? :rofll:
There is not a single quote from you referencing RVP's 'absolute prime' - your words - as only being at Arsenal.
Obviously that would be stupid, because if you only include Arsenal you are not including his "absolute prime". Duh.

Take any 2.5 years from Aubas career and he has NEVER reached RVP's absolute prime.

You are wrong all ways.


.............. watch this.

Why would I be even mentioning 2.5 years at all?

Why did I cut it from 3 years to 2.5 years to begin with? if I'm not trying to compare time at Arsenal why even mention it?

You know the answer, everyone know's the answer, I've quoted myself, it doesn't need explaining.

In fact, no more side stepping for you because your meltdown is beneath me, I've seen you do this before, when you lose a debate you try and turn it into a sh*t show to cover it up and its one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

So I'll do a hard reset to get rid of all your fillerbusting.

Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak, refute that.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21930
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Callum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Dejan wrote:Lol ffs this thread.


Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34924
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:So you excluded RVP's season where he scored the most PL goals and won the title - that wasn;t his absolute prime then? :rofll:
There is not a single quote from you referencing RVP's 'absolute prime' - your words - as only being at Arsenal.
Obviously that would be stupid, because if you only include Arsenal you are not including his "absolute prime". Duh.

Take any 2.5 years from Aubas career and he has NEVER reached RVP's absolute prime.

You are wrong all ways.


.............. watch this.

Why would I be even mentioning 2.5 years at all?

Why did I cut it from 3 years to 2.5 years to begin with? if I'm not trying to compare time at Arsenal why even mention it?

You know the answer, everyone know's the answer, I've quoted myself, it doesn't need explaining.

In fact, no more side stepping for you because your meltdown is beneath me, I've seen you do this before, when you lose a debate you try and turn it into a sh*t show to cover it up and its one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

So I'll do a hard reset to get rid of all your fillerbusting.

Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak, refute that.


It's 2.5 years because that is how long Auba has been in the PL. Obviously.
You made a claim that RVP in his "absolute prime" never matched matched Auba's 2.5 year record.
You were incorrect.
It is laughable that for RVP's "absolute prime" you would exclude his top goal scoring year for Utd and replace it with a year in which he ruptured his ligaments!
It's simple, RVP's prime 2.5 years is better than Auba's 2.5 tenure here in the PL, which is what the entire debate was about.

Moreover RVP reached a level over 3 years from 2010 to 2012 that Auba has never matched in his ENTIRE career.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Callum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Do you guys not get insanely bored arguing this point? I feel like you're splitting hairs here—both RVP and Aubameyang have been/ great strikers for us, and it's a pretty subjective argument on who is/ was better.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34924
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:45 pm

jayramfootball wrote:It's 2.5 years because that is how long Auba has been in the PL. Obviously.
You made a claim that RVP in his "absolute prime" never matched matched Auba's 2.5 year record.
You were incorrect.
It is laughable that for RVP's "absolute prime" you would exclude his top goal scoring year for Utd and replace it with a year in which he ruptured his ligaments!
RVP's prime 2.5 years is better than Auba's 2.5 tenure here in the PL, which is what the entire debate was about.


Stfu, I started off the critera and said "Last 3 seasons at AFC" that was the prime years I was discussing because RVP scored 30 goals in his final season here, I was never talking about other clubs.

You can't take a 12 year Prem career and pick RVP's best 2.5 years at any club and count tha against Auba without allowing for his whole football career you trash can.

So when I made the critera, who are you to change it then tell me what I mean't?

Doesn't work that way, so we go from scratch.

Forget 2.5 years because you've blown that, no more "only Arsenal" ........ Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak.

Refute it.................
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21930
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DiamondGooner, Google [Bot], hs6bx, Phil71 and 11 guests