Page 260 of 322

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:33 am
by Özim
We've finally got a decent strike force and we're not at risk of losing them because of a manager who doesn't know what he's doing, rather than calling it a day with him and accepting it hasn't worked out we seem to want to let this disastrous situation carry on until the end of the season when we face the risk of losing all our top players and potentially miss out on 45 million when we don't qualify for the CL.

Problem with the club is it's not ruthless enough, other big clubs get rid get someone else in and win stuff, we hold onto managers for years and consequently fail time and time again.

The guy has shown he's not up to the task over the last year and a half, managers of other clbs have in a fraction the time made a difference, he has made no tangible difference at all, what is there to think about?

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:15 pm
by Fenice
There is a real worry if we don’t change the manager soon we could lose both strikers.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:52 pm
by NovaGB

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:57 pm
by DiamondGooner
NovaGB wrote:https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/10/29/video-aubameyang-verbally-abused-by-some-arsenal-fans-while-driving-around-in-london/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0032&fbclid=IwAR13FBUU7BL7-G5irQPa2BQrKAju_NUly2C-bB_GwvJ_jFtWUMquF0wD3C0


WTF???


One of them moaning looked like a homeless tramp who even said "You Arsenal W****rs" then some kid who sounds like he's been taking too much deep throat by Uncle Geoffrey after hours said "£2,000 a year to watch sh*t" now not being funny .......... were they even AFC fans?

The two at the window seemed like fans but the one with the phone was probably some youth d*ck head looking for a trending video and the other was a tramp.

.............. not really reflective of the fan base collective and I think Auba is well aware of that.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:00 pm
by NovaGB
DiamondGooner wrote:
NovaGB wrote:https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/10/29/video-aubameyang-verbally-abused-by-some-arsenal-fans-while-driving-around-in-london/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0032&fbclid=IwAR13FBUU7BL7-G5irQPa2BQrKAju_NUly2C-bB_GwvJ_jFtWUMquF0wD3C0


WTF???


One of them moaning looked like a homeless tramp who even said "You Arsenal W****rs" then some kid who sounds like he's been taking too much deep throat by Uncle Geoffrey after hours said "£2,000 a year to watch sh*t" now not being funny .......... were they even AFC fans?

The two at the window seemed like fans but the one with the phone was probably some youth d*ck head looking for a trending video and the other was a tramp.

.............. not really reflective of the fan base collective and I think Auba is well aware of that.


Yeah good points, i thought the first guy said Arsenal w***er, which made no sense to the report.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:04 am
by theHotHead
Nuggets wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Erhhh no.

He didn't have a good game today but he has 10 good games and 2 bad ones is no way in hell reason to ever try to get on Auba's back.

We wouldn't even have the wins we have this season without him whoever is slagging him needs to pipe down.

We're lucky to have him and its about time the rest of the team took up some slack for a change.


This, without his goals we would be relegation fodder.

I dont understand, who is criticising Auba??his all round play has actually been better than it was last season to me, why would anyone criticise him??

Criticise that greasy head fool for being a numnutz, not Auba!!

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:53 am
by Nuggets
DiamondGooner wrote:
NovaGB wrote:https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/10/29/video-aubameyang-verbally-abused-by-some-arsenal-fans-while-driving-around-in-london/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0032&fbclid=IwAR13FBUU7BL7-G5irQPa2BQrKAju_NUly2C-bB_GwvJ_jFtWUMquF0wD3C0


WTF???


One of them moaning looked like a homeless tramp who even said "You Arsenal W****rs" then some kid who sounds like he's been taking too much deep throat by Uncle Geoffrey after hours said "£2,000 a year to watch sh*t" now not being funny .......... were they even AFC fans?

The two at the window seemed like fans but the one with the phone was probably some youth d*ck head looking for a trending video and the other was a tramp.

.............. not really reflective of the fan base collective and I think Auba is well aware of that.


:rofll: :rofll: :clap:

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:53 pm
by Ach
Since putting him in my fantasy and draft sides he's done f all.

Cost me

I'd be right there abusing him if I knew this was going to happen.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 pm
by ag6789
Slacked off after Laca left and we lost the edge. Why did we let the Wolves on us, later, have no clue. Asked for trouble and it did happen. Jota almost won it for them.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:02 pm
by Holdini
make the most of this guy and laca cause at least one of them will be leaving soon.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:11 pm
by UFGN
Holdini wrote:make the most of this guy and laca cause at least one of them will be leaving soon.


We might voluntarily sell one of them. Consider their ages and the fact we have Martinelli. If Martinelli maintains form, all of a sudden hes a £40M striker in his own right

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:32 pm
by Sims
Charles Watts (tier 2 source) says that Arsenal have tried to convince Auba & Laca to sign new contracts but have been unsuccessful, as they want Champions league football

We need to get rid of Emery ASAP we can’t afford to lose these two

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:36 pm
by jayramfootball
Sims wrote:Charles Watts (tier 2 source) says that Arsenal have tried to convince Auba & Laca to sign new contracts but have been unsuccessful, as they want Champions league football

We need to get rid of Emery ASAP we can’t afford to lose these two


Both should be sold immediately if they are stalling on new contracts.
No time for players who are looking for their next move.
Get rid.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:15 pm
by Ach
Bye

They'll have played a major part if we don't get cl so they can f**k off

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 pm
by ag6789
Though he scored the last goal which secured a point.