Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby ag6789 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:28 pm

If Auba stays on w/ us for another two years, he should overtake RVP.
ag6789
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Zenith » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31135
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Goat striker
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33485
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Wouldn't swap him for any striker in the world.
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 12042
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby immsun » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:28 pm

He would be gone this summer if things stay the same
immsun
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1819
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Angelito » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:24 am

Auba has indirectly slated Xhaka and Emery.

Ozil highlighted an appalling second half in his Insta post.

We already have an issue with Auba and Laca's contracts now. This is going to turn out really ugly if we don't act soon.

We cannot afford to lose Auba or Laca.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26095
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:51 am

Angelito wrote:Auba has indirectly slated Xhaka and Emery.

Ozil highlighted an appalling second half in his Insta post.

We already have an issue with Auba and Laca's contracts now. This is going to turn out really ugly if we don't act soon.

We cannot afford to lose Auba or Laca.


No player is irreplaceable.
Even the hint of an issue on contract extensions should place them both on the transfer list in January.
We've got our Arsenal back
User avatar
jayramfootball
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby swipe right » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Off to Madrid. Bye
Taxi for Unai
swipe right
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Angelito » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:14 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Angelito wrote:Auba has indirectly slated Xhaka and Emery.

Ozil highlighted an appalling second half in his Insta post.

We already have an issue with Auba and Laca's contracts now. This is going to turn out really ugly if we don't act soon.

We cannot afford to lose Auba or Laca.


No player is irreplaceable.
Even the hint of an issue on contract extensions should place them both on the transfer list in January.


This isn't a time of loony tales.

We have to identify the problem and work to rectify it rather than being existential about it.

The person who should go straight to the bin is the manager. Majority of Arsenal fans didn't see this coming because they didn't want to.

How many goals have we scored without Auba and Laca this season?

Exactly.

In life, knowing when to strike is the most important thing. But more often than not, we live in a bubble that idealizes a situation, romanticizes it, and the end result is an unfavorable one.

Yet, life goes on.

Only, it could have been different.

But it isn't yet it still goes on.

Only it would have been better.

What's best is not having that debate because you're wise enough to understand the tides of time.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26095
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby swipe right » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 pm

That moment when you realize you’re too good for this place.

Image
Taxi for Unai
swipe right
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Image


When you notice Emery hasn't subbed off Xhaka but has taken off Ceballos, Guendouzi and Ozil.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 1985
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Angelito wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Angelito wrote:Auba has indirectly slated Xhaka and Emery.

Ozil highlighted an appalling second half in his Insta post.

We already have an issue with Auba and Laca's contracts now. This is going to turn out really ugly if we don't act soon.

We cannot afford to lose Auba or Laca.


No player is irreplaceable.
Even the hint of an issue on contract extensions should place them both on the transfer list in January.


This isn't a time of loony tales.

We have to identify the problem and work to rectify it rather than being existential about it.

The person who should go straight to the bin is the manager. Majority of Arsenal fans didn't see this coming because they didn't want to.

How many goals have we scored without Auba and Laca this season?

Exactly.

In life, knowing when to strike is the most important thing. But more often than not, we live in a bubble that idealizes a situation, romanticizes it, and the end result is an unfavorable one.

Yet, life goes on.

Only, it could have been different.

But it isn't yet it still goes on.

Only it would have been better.

What's best is not having that debate because you're wise enough to understand the tides of time.


We can't let a player enter the last year of his contract.
It's nto about principles or any idealistic view of the world, it's about cold hard cash.
Auba could probably get us £80m and Laca £60m.
Compare that to zilch if they end up digging their heels in and playing out the last year of their contracts.
Auba enters his final year in June next year - needs to extend BEFORE then.
Lacazette we have more time on.

Auba either wants to stay or he doesn't - I don't want another Ramsey situation.

I don't disagree with you on Emery - I have run out of patience with him, mainly because he has proven to be as stubborn as Wenger, playing Xhaka week in week out. That's a big no no. I don't mind coaches that get things wrong, learn from it and change, but to have another Wenger type is a disaster at what is a pivotal time for the club.
We've got our Arsenal back
User avatar
jayramfootball
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Zenith » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Don't know where we'd be without him.

A good season is needed or we'll risk losing him next season as he enters the last year of his contract.
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31135
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby themessiah » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:26 pm

saved Emery’s job
themessiah
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Dejan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:26 pm

thought he was very unsharp today

bar his freekick obviously

the sexy man
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24640
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Goonerz, Power n Glory, Sims and 7 guests