Page 683 of 684

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:54 pm
by jayramfootball
Ach wrote:You just have to watch us to know who's better lol

You can tell clearly who watches us and who doesn't by posts on this thread


So you have no rationale other than he's your hero.. so there.

That is what I thought.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:57 pm
by Ach
My hero lol

Getting more embarrassing by the day, jay.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:59 pm
by Salibatelli
jayramfootball wrote:
Salibatelli wrote:The whole team was setup to play through Giroud, it wasn’t setup to play through Auba and in recent times our game isn’t right to get the best out of him.

Giroud really was average, scored the odd good goal but overall average, Auba was very good until
recently.

Stats don’t tell the whole story.


Giroud was better for Arsenal than Auba at contributing goals - it's that simple.
He didn't score the odd goal. he scored more than Auba in a similar amount of game time.

Given Auba has nothing else to his game, it's hard to argue Auba was better.

All that is left are excuses.... of which we have so many for Auba it's hard to keep track.


I disagree, Aubameyang carried the team, the team carried Giroud.

Also like I said everything went through Giroud it didn’t go through Aubameyang so Giroud had the advantage and also in recent times the style of play has been wrong for Aubameyang’s game, it was never so for Giroud.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:02 pm
by jayramfootball
Salibatelli wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Salibatelli wrote:The whole team was setup to play through Giroud, it wasn’t setup to play through Auba and in recent times our game isn’t right to get the best out of him.

Giroud really was average, scored the odd good goal but overall average, Auba was very good until
recently.

Stats don’t tell the whole story.


Giroud was better for Arsenal than Auba at contributing goals - it's that simple.
He didn't score the odd goal. he scored more than Auba in a similar amount of game time.

Given Auba has nothing else to his game, it's hard to argue Auba was better.

All that is left are excuses.... of which we have so many for Auba it's hard to keep track.


I disagree, Aubameyang carried the team, the team carried Giroud.

Also like I said everything went through Giroud it didn’t go through Aubameyang so Giroud had the advantage and also in recent times the style of play has been wrong for Aubameyang’s game, it was never so for Giroud.


That's fine, we can all have opinions, but what is fact is that in terms of goal contribution to the team, Giroud was better than Auba at Arsenal in the PL.
Maybe Auba can come back and score and assist a few more, but until then he's behind Giroud.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:52 pm
by Ach
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60003289

Really hope he's ok

f**k football. Get better asap

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:00 pm
by Alexis
covid twice n malaria. guy cant catch a break

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:00 pm
by dc16
Bloody hell the poor guy, sounds terrible.

Get well Auba.

:pray:

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:01 pm
by DiamondGooner
Ach wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60003289

Really hope he's ok

f**k football. Get better asap


The mans definitely having a bad year.

Despite being rich, your health is priceless.

Get well soon Auba.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:07 pm
by Goonerred
That's not good. I hope he will be OK, he's too young to have those kind of problems.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:08 pm
by ag6789
Heart lesions. Sounds serious.
Wish him Quick recovery.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:24 pm
by VCC
Doubt he will recover, pace is Auba biggest asset and with heart lesions and possible scaring that will follow i fear for his time left at the top.
Get well Auba

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:41 pm
by Ach
However, it is understood Arsenal's doctors have spoken to Gabon's medics who have said the situation is not serious and he is feeling well.


Just needs to take it easy.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 pm
by Marsbar100
Health is wealth, take it easy

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:53 pm
by ag6789
Heart problems showing up in top footballers frequently these days. First Erikson, then Agüero and now Auba.
Too much pressure on attacking players?

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:16 pm
by TedLasso
ag6789 wrote:Heart problems showing up in top footballers frequently these days. First Erikson, then Agüero and now Auba.
Too much pressure on attacking players?


Possible long term side effects of Covid