Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Angelito » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:22 am

Santi wrote:Disrespectful though tryna put himself up there with wrighty, Dennis and titi when he clearly thinks he’s bigger than this club. Poor wrighty as well, the way he acted like a little Auba fan girl in the video :doh:

Oh well, 40 goals this season please Auba, then you can get your Barca dream (lol 8-2) for 60m.

Wright having an orgasm was more embarrassing tbh. He was already comparing Auba to Titi, and started talking about statues. :rolleyes:

Henry is the greatest striker of the last 20 years and the greatest player in Premiership history. Manners.

Barca are dumb fucks not to go for Auba. He'd have combined well with Messi over Griezmann or Coutinho.

Reckon Laca would do best playing as a CF in Barca's setup.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:34 pm

Ach wrote:Impressive how Twitter runs people's views on players.

I make my own mind up though and he's a legend already. Best striker in the league whose played out of position and he still performs.

Could've gone to any club on the planet and be first choice bar maybe Bayern cos of lewa but walks in the rest of the sides.

But he stayed. He stayed cos he wanted a legacy. He saw how RVP was finished within 2 years after he left us. He didn't want that.

Legend.

No he couldn't, he doesn't have the game to go to any club and be first choice. Where were these clubs that he could've gone to when he was stalling us?
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby ESR10 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Santi wrote:
Mustafi wrote:
Santi wrote:Disrespectful though tryna put himself up there with wrighty, Dennis and titi when he clearly thinks he’s bigger than this club. Poor wrighty as well, the way he acted like a little Auba fan girl in the video :doh:

Oh well, 40 goals this season please Auba, then you can get your Barca dream (lol 8-2) for 60m.

I didn't like the way Wrighty was acting like a fan in the video. He's way bigger and more important to Arsenal than Auba.

But still if Auba continued scoring like he did the last 2,5 seasons, I'll continue to like him even if he only stayed for the money and lack of offers.

Yeah fair mate. Just think it's rubbing it in to say you wanted to become a legend here when clearly you didn't.

Like you say, if he keeps scoring and it helps us then end of the day won't care but he's certainly not gonna be a legend or close to those 3 for me.

Yeah. He won't come close to Henry, Bergkamp or Wrighty for me as well unless he wins us the league or gets us a champions league trophy.. Lol
ESR10
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:04 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Ach wrote:Impressive how Twitter runs people's views on players.

I make my own mind up though and he's a legend already. Best striker in the league whose played out of position and he still performs.

Could've gone to any club on the planet and be first choice bar maybe Bayern cos of lewa but walks in the rest of the sides.

But he stayed. He stayed cos he wanted a legacy. He saw how RVP was finished within 2 years after he left us. He didn't want that.

Legend.

No he couldn't, he doesn't have the game to go to any club and be first choice. Where were these clubs that he could've gone to when he was stalling us?

He scores goals. Pretty much trumps any weakness he may have.

He walks in to any English side. I don't even think that's debatable. Barca wanted him. We all know this.

If he was available they'd all be in for him. Thank god he stayed.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:21 pm

Santi wrote:Knew he was full of shit with this ‘legend’ stuff. Mans gone and liked a tweet saying he deserved a club bigger than arsenal for years.

He definitely wanted to leave and just got no offers for the same $$$$ at the time lmao.

You know English is his second language, he may of thought it mean't something different to how it reads.

Why would he slag off the club that he just signed an extention for, makes no sense?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:25 pm

As for Wrighty, he's a fan. Loved the interview. He was clearly joking about the statue.

Never have I seen fans more upset with their one world class player staying than I have now.

He should've gone and we'd be stuck with Laca and Eddie. The good old can't score/won't score combo from last season
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:33 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Santi wrote:Knew he was full of shit with this ‘legend’ stuff. Mans gone and liked a tweet saying he deserved a club bigger than arsenal for years.

He definitely wanted to leave and just got no offers for the same $$$$ at the time lmao.

You know English is his second language, he may of thought it mean't something different to how it reads.

Why would he slag off the club that he just signed an extention for, makes no sense?

The tweet was in french, his native language.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Who cares about a tweet lmao

He’s retiring here after scoring 200 goals
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Sims wrote:Who cares about a tweet lmao

u literally care about every tweet under the sun for transfer rumours u gimp

he's taking the piss out of our club. has to score lots of goals now to retain any fans imo.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:04 pm

Santi wrote:
Sims wrote:Who cares about a tweet lmao

u literally care about every tweet under the sun for transfer rumours u gimp

he's taking the piss out of our club. has to score lots of goals now to retain any fans imo.

So play normally then
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:07 pm

a lot, not an average amount.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Averages 30 goals a season since he joined

That's average?

Lol
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Averages 22 PL goals a season since he joined.

That's average.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Top scorer one season and one off the other season. That's average?

Lol
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Well actually 22 PL goals is below the historical average but I was trying to be nice since we have so many Auba fan girls on here ;)
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club