Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 am

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Ffs DG, I wanted to put him in his place. Stop stealing my thunder.

I've been watching him steer false narratives left and right for days now so thought I'd give 10mins of my time.

Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.

Auba > RVP.

Thanks JayRam, couldn't of done it without you.

You made a fool of yourself. RVP's 3 most productive seasons were split between us and Utd. He scored 74 goals.
Auba would have needed 20 in half a season to match that.
Bad luck, sport. Auba is simply not at the level of RVP in his prime. Throw in RVP's all round game compared to Auba's and its not even a close comparison.
Thanks. You are too easy.
:naughty:

:rofll:

He's cracking.

So here we go, predictable narrative change "RVP's 3 most productive seasons were split between us and Utd" great but I SPECIFICALLY said goals during their Arsenal career, didn't I my petal.

So urhhm ......... what about Auba's "most productive seasons then" shall I get the Dortmund stats for you petal?

Yes, why not.

Aubamaeyang 3 full seasons with Dortmund = 72 goals

RVP 3 seasons at Utd = 48

Ouch.

Your not very good at this are you, let me take that shovel away from you before you hurt yourself.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:42 am

Lets play some more shall we lets take their last 6 seasons both had 1 club change each .........

League goals only because we can't account for appearances in non-league, how many comps or playing 2nd string instead of 1st choice each club had.

Both in their prime, both last 6 seasons.

RVP Goal tally 6 seasons = 105 premier league goals

Auba Goal tally 6 seasons = 139 Bundesliga / Prem goals

....................(JayRam) :angry:

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

GAME > SET > GTFO!!!!!!!!!

Aubamaeyang owns your soul, stop posting.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Lets play some more shall we lets take their last 6 seasons both had 1 club change each .........

League goals only because we can't account for appearances in non-league, how many comps or playing 2nd string instead of 1st choice each club had.

Both in their prime, both last 6 seasons.

RVP Goal tally 6 seasons = 105 premier league goals

Auba Goal tally 6 seasons = 139 Bundesliga / Prem goals

....................(JayRam) :angry:

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

GAME > SET > GTFO!!!!!!!!!

Aubamaeyang owns your soul, stop posting.

Weak - you must be embarrassed at your error.
:sneaky2:

We're talking Premier League.
You got your numbers wrong so are trying to change the goal posts.
Bad luck, you can;t hide your error now.
I absolutely love the fact you've been off looking up more seasons instead of the 3 we were taling about.
You're churning up inside!

You tried, you got it wrong... you called me a b*tch and you go to sleep tonight as my b*tch. Sweet dreams.
:lol:
Last edited by jayramfootball on Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:50 am

What a joke.

You wanted to include goals outside of their Arsenal career, I just did it for you, you chose the sword you wanted to plunge on, I gave you the business.

Scratch and claw at the walls all you want, they won't get any shorter for you, I just laid all the numbers from the last 6 years of their career and you've been tucked up and put to sleep like a good little boy who argues back too much.

Auba has scored more goals than RVP, end of lesson.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:54 am

DiamondGooner wrote:What a joke.

You wanted to include goals outside of their Arsenal career, I just did it for you, you chose the sword you wanted to plunge on, I gave you the business.

Scratch and claw at the walls all you want, they won't get any shorter fr you, I just laid all the numbers from the last 6 years of their career and you've been tucked up and put to sleep like a good little boy who argues back too much.

German league has zip to do with the PL.
The only joke is that you set the 3 years, then changed it to 2.5, made a claim Auba had scored more than RVP, were called out as being wrong, realised you were wrong, couldn't accept it, then changed your argument!

You're a clown.
:lol:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:00 am

jayramfootball wrote:German league has zip to do with the PL.

So has Utd got fk all to do with Arsenal.

I started off fair, AFC career vs AFC 3 seasons.

You tried to argue so I went full fact 2.5 season vs 2.5 season, then you tried to change the narrative again, now your crying like a b*tch because then I changed it to the full stats of 6 years all included and you can't find a shovel big enough because you've realised Auba has actually well out scored RVP by 34 goals and you have no where else to hide your silly face.

Man's so desperate for RVP to win, he wants to erase Auba's football career. :rofll: :rofll:
Last edited by DiamondGooner on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:01 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:German league has zip to do with the PL.

So has Utd got fk all to do with Arsenal.

I started off fair, AFC career vs AFC 3 seasons.

You tried to argue so I went full fact 2.5 season vs 2.5 season, then you tried to change the narrative again, now your crying like a b*tch because then I changed it to the full stats of 6 years all included and you can't find a shovel big enough because you've realised Auba has actually well out scored RVP by almost 30 goals and you have no where else to hide your silly face.

Man's so desperate for RVP to win, he wants to erase Auba's football career. :rofll: :rofll:

Yeah they do. they both play in the PL. Obviously.
You really are desperate.
You must pretty torn up inside.
I am not erasing Auba's career. He's been a good PL goalscorer, just not exceptional.
Go to bed.
Maybe you'll have a better day tomorrow.
:arse flag.gif:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:04 am

I bet you wish tomorrow never comes. :rofll:

Guys got PTSD now.

You wanted my attention, you got it ....... next time just send flowers.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:12 am

DiamondGooner wrote:I bet you wish tomorrow never comes. :rofll:

Guys got PTSD now.

You wanted my attention, you got it ....... next time just send flowers.

Still here?
I would have thought with all the errors you made tonight, you'd want to sleep it off.
Every time you get into these debates with me, you end up feeling sore and can't let it go.
Learn your lesson.
It will be better for you in the long run.
If you are going to get into a debate with me, make sure you don't make basic errors like you did tonight. If you do, be humble. No harm in errors, but when you come at me with your arrogant posts on the back of your errors, I will shred you, just as has happened tonight.

YOU made the claim that Aubas goal record over 2.5 years beats any 2.5 years that RVP had. You were explicit about it.
You were wrong.
The rest is your arrogant noise.
Instead of accepting your error you tried to change the debate. Poor form.
If you had just have accepted the error, I would have gone easier on you.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Losmeister » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:32 am

Eddie Nketiah is also better than Mbappe and Neymar
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:35 am

Losmeister wrote:Eddie Nketiah is also better than Mbappe and Neymar

If you say so.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby gamechannel » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:55 am

The past few pages have been great entertainment. Great arguments on both sides and equally flawed ones too.

RVP and Auba comparisons are not apt if you look at them both as players. One is a complete forward who was an excellent overall finisher, the other is great at the one thing he does best - score. Both carried us on their backs during their most productive seasons for us.

Neither player is better than the other. They're 2 very different beasts. But if I had to pick one to lead my line, it would be RVP who was just a more complete offensive player than Auba.
Last edited by gamechannel on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gamechannel » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:57 am

Losmeister wrote:Eddie Nketiah is also better than Mbappe and Neymar

Yep. I agree. Just like Willock, Cebellos, Giendouzi, Nelson et al are better players than Ozil. There are crazy arguments being made on all sides of this forum. People say what they want to say not because they believe in it but because their biases are so strong that objectivity has no place in there.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:59 am

jayramfootball wrote:YOU made the claim that Aubas goal record over 2.5 years beats any 2.5 years that RVP had. You were explicit about it.
You were wrong.

Error what error, the "error" your mentioning is a fabrication.

2.5 years vs 2.5 years AT ARSENAL, I never said "any 2.5 at other clubs" you made that up, its there for everyone to look at.

You realising you couldn't win tried to change it to include Man Utd, so I did the same and included Dortmund ........ then I said sod it and included 6 full seasons no arguments, if's or buts, nothing for you to narrate or marginalise, the whole lot.

So stop squealing like a stuck pig and answer the question.

Over 6 seasons no ifs, no buts who has more league goals for their respective clubs?

Over 2.5 seasons (Auba's current length here) at AFC who has more goals for Arsenal?

Over 3 years at Utd vs 3 years at Dortmund (if you want to include outside of AFC) who has more goals?

I'll save you the bother .......... Auba, Auba and Auba again.

Does this constant denial behaviour work for you with your parents or something?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby gamechannel » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:04 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:YOU made the claim that Aubas goal record over 2.5 years beats any 2.5 years that RVP had. You were explicit about it.
You were wrong.

Error what error, the "error" your mentioning is a fabrication.

I2.5 years vs 2.5 years AT ARSENAL, I never said "any 2.5 at other clubs" you made that up, its there for everyone to look at.

You realising you couldn't win tried to change it to include Man Utd, so I did the same and included Dortmund ........ then I said sod it and included 6 full seasons no arguments, if's or buts, nothing for you to narrate or marginalise, the whole lot.

So stop squealing like a stuck pig and answer the question.

Over 6 seasons no ifs, no buts who has more league goals for their respective clubs?

Over 2.5 seasons (Auba's current length here) at AFC who has more goals for Arsenal?

Over 3 years at Utd vs 3 years at Dortmund (if you want to include outside of AFC) who has more goals?

I'll save you the bother .......... Auba, Auba and Auba again.

Does this constant denial behaviour work for you with your parents or something?

Well, I see where you're coming from. But if you really want to do an objective comparison, you also have to look at the other variables. RVP didn't need to score as much as Auba as he played in a more balanced squad. Auba, on the other hand, plays for a dire team that's designed for him and mostly, only him to score.

But I see both you and Jayram making a good case.

I'd be more interested in their respective conversion rates during their best 2.5 seasons at Arsenal, games played, minutes played, their respective win share and percentage of goals scored by teammates.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club