Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby swipe right » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:15 am

jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:So we lose all three center forwards at one go and have to buy at least 2 in the summer and promote one. Then Arteta fan boys will tell us that we need to give them another 2-3 seasons to settle in because they are still learning his genius ways. Laughable shit.

As long as we get rid of Lamboboy it’s good move.

Some of us put the club before egos. But for others lamboboy is a problem who must be fixed first.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:07 am

swipe right wrote:So we lose all three center forwards at one go and have to buy at least 2 in the summer and promote one. Then Arteta fan boys will tell us that we need to give them another 2-3 seasons to settle in because they are still learning his genius ways. Laughable shit.

Very true, when and if he goes anywhere I expect him to start scoring goals again which won't suit the Arteta fanboys, it will be a case of but but but etc usual bullshite. All he needs is a proper manager, not a cone stacker to get the best out of him.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:16 am

Nuggets wrote:Very true, when and if he goes anywhere I expect him to start scoring goals again which won't suit the Arteta fanboys, it will be a case of but but but etc usual bullshite. All he needs is a proper manager, not a cone stacker to get the best out of him.

Scoring goals in another league is meaningless - truth is since he was given 350k a week he has failed to reach the levels he did before, no idea why but shit happened again.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:04 am

This

this whole thing is so f***ing dumb
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:09 am

Dejan wrote:

This

this whole thing is so f***ing dumb

Plus it's Edu who has to actually bring in these replacements in the summer.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:19 am

swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

As long as we get rid of Lamboboy it’s good move.

Some of us put the club before egos. But for others lamboboy is a problem who must be fixed first.

Getting rid of lamboboy is putting the club before egos. Literally.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:30 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Nuggets wrote:Very true, when and if he goes anywhere I expect him to start scoring goals again which won't suit the Arteta fanboys, it will be a case of but but but etc usual bullshite. All he needs is a proper manager, not a cone stacker to get the best out of him.

Scoring goals in another league is meaningless - truth is since he was given 350k a week he has failed to reach the levels he did before, no idea why but shit happened again.

To me it is quite obvious why, it can only be one of 2 reasons, signing the bumper new contract or Arteta being shit. Considering the entire team has underperformed woefully for periods and considering Arteta doesn't have a scooby about playing attacking football, I suspect Arteta being shit is the problem.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Salibatelli » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:10 am

EliteKiller wrote:

It’s not meaningless.

Some people think that Auba’s form is down to poor man management and the wrong system, if he scores goals at Barca it will support that view.

On the whole we’ve struggled with goals since Arteta arrived other than in a few short periods.

He’s a fairly defensive manager, almost all of his signings have been more defensively minded.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:58 am

theHotHead wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

To me it is quite obvious why, it can only be one of 2 reasons, signing the bumper new contract or Arteta being shit. Considering the entire team has underperformed woefully for periods and considering Arteta doesn't have a scooby about playing attacking football, I suspect Arteta being shit is the problem.

You'll have to explain why Auba was able to score in Arteta's team before he signed the contract then - and why we've been so much better without him for the last 2 years.

Tough one for you, but I suppose yea din sand and 'Arteta bad' must be the answer. :dizzy:

I am hoping he scores goals for Barca if he goes because it means we have more chance of getting rid of him next year in the final year of his contract.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:22 am

jayramfootball wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

You'll have to explain why Auba was able to score in Arteta's team before he signed the contract then - and why we've been so much better without him for the last 2 years.

Tough one for you, but I suppose yea din sand and 'Arteta bad' must be the answer. :dizzy:

I am hoping he scores goals for Barca if he goes because it means we have more chance of getting rid of him next year in the final year of his contract.

How come we haven’t scored a single goal in the last four games? Is that also down to Auba?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:22 am

At least if he scores for Barca it’ll give these boo boys another thing to mon about every week :party:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerred » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:42 am

I've read that there may have been slaplping involved with the decision to drop him, or is that old news?
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:19 pm

Reports that Auba is now in Barcelona
Get this done
:pray:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:21 pm

Arteta intent on destroying this club
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby swipe right » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:45 pm

Shows he can’t manage big players. If he’s only effective with academy kids he should be managing the U-23s.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club