Alexis Sánchez ~ El Niño Maravilla

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:44 am

realtalk wrote:You people make me sick.Bet you the types that make excuess for people geting out of line as well.Make me sick. It is his fault.

Its simple you dont want to play for Arsenal FC than f**k off.No ones bigger than the club & he aint a f***ing legend.Why's peopel ass kissing this guy so much.All he did was keep the status quo of top 4 team.He did not elevate us. Still just top 4 level.Now he wants out for easier life and people want to give him a pass. Him,gazidis ,ozil,wengers tantrums & shitty medical team is why we out of CL and did not perform well enough.Poor across the club.

Letting this guy off the hook is absurd.If he wants out he's just another pussy that wants easy life to victory.Just leave you want it easy.We had adams,viera,sol campbell,parlour demanding players step up and win.Now people want to give passes & praise to quitters. The heck is this!!

IRL you only keep people that have your back.Not these jump ship f***ers. You dont keep f***ers trying to fleece you that start taking bad about you. What the f**k is wrong with you 2000 babies.smh.

Seriously?

It's Alexis fault that he's played with a shite midfield for three years, with attacking partners off the quality of Walnut and Ox ... you don't think that's down to piss poor management?

Last season he played most of the year as a striker because Arsenal, the fifth richest club in the world, had a strike-force that without him would have looked average in the Championship .... a fact we all knew three years ago .....

But yeah that's all on Alexis ....

He hasn't handled it well no doubt, but if you boss promised you that you would have champagne and caviar, then instead gave you cheese sandwiches and soda .... how would you feel?

So you reckon anyone who leaves Arsenal to try and win things is a pussy? or just maybe they are showing balls and character and in fact it's our club that's the pussy? Arsenal failing to compete at the very top for a decade? ....

Yeah that's all on Alexis ...

Stop blaming the players, they all do the best they can, when as a team they're not good enough it's the feckin' MANAGER who should take the blame ... unless of course you're at Arsenal then you can fail ten years in a row and still get a 20m contract ... wake up, stop falling for the club's PR spin, first against Cesc, then RvP, and now Sanchez ... you just can't be that naive, can you?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsene Nose » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 am

Shite midfield? Ozil and Cazorla are a shite midfield? Lol... someone help this outer he's suffering from heat stroke.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsene Nose » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 am

PSG doing madness for Neymar. Doors closing on Alexis. First Bayern, then PSG.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Mike Dean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:03 am

If there is a history of star players leaving the club to win elsewhere, it's not the players but how the club is run that is the problem.

Don't confuse your love of the club with love for the people that run the club.

If you love your club then you should be asking questions on how it is bring run, just like the players that leaving are.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 am

Arsene Nose wrote:Shite midfield? Ozil and Cazorla are a shite midfield? Lol... someone help this outer he's suffering from heat stroke.

I guess you missed the part where Cazorla missed 28 games in 15/16 and 43 games last season.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:28 am

I hate this mentality where suddenly people start blaming the club and the manager every fecking time a star player leaves without even bothering to check facts. I am firmly Wenger out but ffs there is only so much you can do when someone wants to seek for greener pastures.

Yes we should have avoided the situation where we have let him walk in to the final year of his contract but ffs Sanchez isn't exactly what you call the bloke who can inspire and encourage lesser players to perform better. He is a good player and making him a messiah is going out of proportion. He has done his job properly and i am not going to bother wasting my energy booing him but he is definitely going to be quickly forgotten.

People get such sadistic pleasure trampling our own, who are still here and say how Sanchez is meant to play with elite fecking footballers, really laughable. People talk like he was playing for free in a remote area of the world alongside amateur footballers lol.

Yes he has right to look for his own interests but that is exactly why he is no messiah or an inspiring figure rather just another footballer who left when the going got tough and it was time to take responsibility.

I mean how many of us get to choose the nature, place and convenience in our work environments and we still put in shifts more loyally than these mercenary footballers and i am not singling out Sanchez, just that only a few manage to rise to the top in terms of their desire to dig in when the tides get higher. Guys like Vieira and Henry left after giving away the best years to the club and Sanchez ain't good enough to lace those boots in terms of his overall contribution to the club.

I find this sense of entitlement that he is meant to only play with elite players, in ideal position and in a world fecking class midfield is a sad mentality for anyone who supports this great club.

Sanchez can feck off for not having the balls to do the deed when the time is for accountability and responsibility. He is too unimportant to me after he fecks off to waste my energy booing or ridiculing him.

I find it hilarious how quickly people assign martyrdom to mercenary footballers and back their entitlement. Seriously if he stays he will have my support but if he fecks off i will say this club has survived the departure of far bigger players and is still going strong.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby indy23 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:41 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Shite midfield? Ozil and Cazorla are a shite midfield? Lol... someone help this outer he's suffering from heat stroke.

I guess you missed the part where Cazorla missed 28 games in 15/16 and 43 games last season.

Dont bring facts into this... They ignore those.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 am

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I hate this mentality where suddenly people start blaming the club and the manager every fecking time a star player leaves without even bothering to check facts. I am firmly Wenger out but ffs there is only so much you can do when someone wants to seek for greener pastures.

Right there is the problem ....

Players don't ask to leave clubs to seek browner pastures ... the problem is top players at Arsenal soon realise that despite the promises, despite the summer optimism, despite new signings that 'might' come good .... the fact remains we are being run as a second tier club happy to finish top four and last sixteen .... the very fact we've just given a contract to a manager who has achieved only that for a decade proves beyond doubt that the Board are happy with the status quo ....

Wonger's job should be create an environment where other clubs best players look at Arsenal as the 'greener pastures' where we do have a winners chance in the EPL, or in the CL, and where we can attract the very best players not watch them choose our rivals ....

Why are the entire Spurs squad, who are on a combined 100m a year less than our lot, not all looking to leave? just perhaps it's because they believe that there club is giving it 100% ... they believe in their owners and manager ... for feck's sake their fans certainly do ....

The truth is the Spuds should be a feckin' mile, and ten years, behind us ... they just have a better chairman and a better manager .... they at least try to win things ... feckin' good job they don't or we'd be in even worse shape trying to sign top players than we are now ....

Do we all still think everyone at Arsenal is 100% behind 'winning' ... how can we after just rewarding a decade of failure? If we are hell bent on titles, then why haven't we spent 300m on top players? it's not as if we don't have the feckin' money we do ......

The truth is RvP, Cesc and now Alexis have all given the club their best, the club and Wonger have just let them down .... if you can't see that you need to take of the Wonger glasses ... actions speak louder than words ... one 'loyal' 'arsenal in the blood' 'top player' asking to leave? sure that happens ... a whole string of them doing it over an entire decade? then you have to assume there's something wrong with our very soul ....

Board and Wonger have to go .... cut out the cancer and stop blaming the players .... they're just the fall guys
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby MesutOzil11 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:55 am

Talksport just said that Bayern pulled out because Arsenal have absolutely no interest in selling him.

Could someone post Ancelotti's quotes because I couldn't quite hear him..
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsene Nose » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:57 am

Wenger's been in the CL from the time Alexis was kicking a tin can around the back streets of Toccopilla.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:04 am

Arsene Nose wrote:Wenger's been in the CL from the time Alexis was kicking a tin can around the back streets of Toccopilla.

What bearing does that have on our current situation?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby diesel » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:10 am

some excellent, reasonable articulate posts on here this morning. so bloody refreshing. Like most on here, I love Arsenal bordering on obsession. I am only red member but bust a gut to go to every home game and most away with my sons simply because I love Arsenal and grew up in an Arsenal family. in a fantasy world of course I want every player who plays for us to have the same obsession as a fan and give 100% even when all is not right and stay to put it right and therefore the fan in me thinks fvck off Sanchez, you aint bigger than my club, no club is bigger than my club, so go if you cant / wont commit to the cause. Now of course these great posts are correct: if another company in my industry offered to double or treble my salary I would seriously consider it. more pertinently if they offered the same wages as I was on but they offered greater OPPORTUNITY (in all aspects), I would definitely consider it and go. I do find it hard to separate my love of arsenal for the 'correct' thing for a player to do for the all round best interests of his career, short and long term, so when he looks back on it he has no regrets. whichever way you cut it, our 10 years of relative failure is down to the board and Wenger.
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Arsene Nose » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:22 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Wenger's been in the CL from the time Alexis was kicking a tin can around the back streets of Toccopilla.

What bearing does that have on our current situation?

Hmm... actually it doesn't. Just making the point.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Rastayouth » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 am

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Everything AF said, particularly: People get such sadistic pleasure trampling our own, who are still here and say how Sanchez is meant to play with elite fecking footballers, really laughable.

:clap:
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 am

Well that escalated quickly.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club