Page 356 of 444

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:41 pm
by Santi
Tony_Adams wrote:Missed him yesterday



Yeah because Elneny was next in line. He’s been better this season (xhaka) but let’s not forget his errors every time he’s out of the team.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 am
by coach8smallball
xhaka is in a long list of players that we need at the moment, but everyone knows they aren't good enough for us to compete for EPL titles year in and year out.

emery's done a fabulous job taking these types of players and getting the most of 'em. I can't stand xhaka but to say he's not having an influence over our success this season would be a false narrative.

but i'd still like to see he, iwobi, mustafi and mhki gone.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:26 pm
by King of Highbury XIV
seems like people will post whatever just to belittle his performances

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:58 pm
by Angelito
Can we sell this guy in the summer?

Colossal waste of money.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:59 pm
by Tony Adams
What did he do wrong today?

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 pm
by Dejan
Tbh he has been much better than last season

Still needs to go tho

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:12 pm
by Angelito
Tony_Adams wrote:What did he do wrong today?


Nothing except we didn't have a midfield, couldn't keep the ball, and couldn't protect the defense, or connect with our attack. A recurring story when Xhaka stars in our midfield.

But that's not the point.

He's simply not good enough for Arsenal. We haven't finished in the top-4 since he's been here. Our midfield has gotten progressively worse with him as a starter there. We used to fail to control the midfield against top sides previously before Xhaka. Since he's come, we fail to dictate the tempo or control the midfield even against mid-table sides.

33% ball possession against Leicester. It was as if we were up against Barcelona, not Leicester.

Of course, not down to him entirely. But any other club, they'd have shipped him out by now. He's not good enough. Simple.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:23 pm
by Marsbar100
Yup that was the scary thing about today, it wasn't like we got outhustled, leicster were simply levels ahead in midfield by having better recruitment.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:12 pm
by theHotHead
He is just not good enough, too slow, walking around letting midfielders run past him, defensively shit, offensively has a cracking shot but kist not good enough a CM for Arsenal.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:47 am
by looper007
Angelito wrote:Can we sell this guy in the summer?

Colossal waste of money.


I think he be one of those who get another season at least. Personally if we could get 25 to 30 million for him, then we should take it and move on. Guy isn't up to PL standard. He do a job in Italian or German league, and look top class but with the pace of the PL he will always get found out.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:13 pm
by BrunelGooner
Angelito wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:What did he do wrong today?


Nothing except we didn't have a midfield, couldn't keep the ball, and couldn't protect the defense, or connect with our attack. A recurring story when Xhaka stars in our midfield.

But that's not the point.

He's simply not good enough for Arsenal. We haven't finished in the top-4 since he's been here. Our midfield has gotten progressively worse with him as a starter there. We used to fail to control the midfield against top sides previously before Xhaka. Since he's come, we fail to dictate the tempo or control the midfield even against mid-table sides.

33% ball possession against Leicester. It was as if we were up against Barcelona, not Leicester.

Of course, not down to him entirely. But any other club, they'd have shipped him out by now. He's not good enough. Simple.



Very rare that I say this, but I completely agree with you. The guy is trash. Offers us absolutely nothing. Doesn't contribute anything offensively, doesn't offer anything defensively, has no tactical or spatial awareness and is as error-prone as they come.

Get rid.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:32 pm
by Interest: waning
Can't stand him. Stiff, immobile, one footed, can't drop a shoulder. Useless.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 pm
by Pudpop
Did this c*** just not jump?

Was he too lazy 10 minutes into the f***ing game to actually challenge for the ball in the box?

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:47 am
by Tony Adams
There was a pass he played yesterday which was cesc-like. Can anyone find me a gif?

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:54 pm
by Losmeister
Pudpop wrote:Did this c*** just not jump?

Was he too lazy 10 minutes into the f***ing game to actually challenge for the ball in the box?



ALL f***ing DAY!!!!

flatfootedfucker

onefootedfucker

makes nice pases when comepletely unchallenged.

so what