Granit Xhaka

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:16 pm

Salibatelli wrote:Right so when he kicked the Liverpool player in the chest when he was last man that wasn’t a red card?

Didnt he have a bad disciplinary record in Germany too?

That was the only one I really considered , but on consideration it seemed pretty clear it was impossible to know whether a clear goal scoring chance was denied. The Liverpool player had a an awful lot to do... fouling as the last man is not a red card offence - it has to deny a clear goal scoring opportunity.
It's not like he was behind the player and pulled him back when he was running through.
Yellow cards are regularly handed out for similar offences.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:37 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:A montage of Xhaka’s red cards at Arsenal popped up on my Twitter timeline… was quite interesting in that not a single one of them should have been anywhere close to a red card.
Not one.

Trolling. Where are the mods?

One of the two forum trolls thinks defending one our players is trolling LOL.

Your defense of Xhaka is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:44 pm

swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:A montage of Xhaka’s red cards at Arsenal popped up on my Twitter timeline… was quite interesting in that not a single one of them should have been anywhere close to a red card.
Not one.

I know he is the object of hate amongst some - but it's clear he is given red cards where others would not be/ have not been.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:15 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Not one.

I know he is the object of hate amongst some - but it's clear he is given red cards where others would not be/ have not been.

Why? The refs all have it in for him? For what reason? He’s the most red carded player since he’s joined the league. Stop this victim mentality shit. It’s for small clubs.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:19 pm

swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Not one.

Why? The refs all have it in for him? For what reason? He’s the most red carded player since he’s joined the league. Stop this victim mentality shit. It’s for small clubs.

No, refs have it in for Arsenal players because they are managed by Mike Riley of the PGMO - a known cheat.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:21 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Not one.

No, refs have it in for Arsenal players because they are managed by Mike Riley of the PGMO - a known cheat.

So according to you mike Riley has instructed the refs to cheat? You realize that’s an accusation against someone right?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:31 pm

swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Not one.

So according to you mike Riley has instructed the refs to cheat? You realize that’s an accusation against someone right?

If you came home and your house was burning down with some dude outside with a fuel can and matches, you wouldn't;t know for SURE he did it, but you know he did really.

That's Mike Riley and refereeing.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:48 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Not one.

If you came home and your house was burning down with some dude outside with a fuel can and matches, you wouldn't;t know for SURE he did it, but you know he did really.

At which point I’d ask myself what did I do to this guy that he’s intent on burning my house down? what have we done to mike Riley that he has it in for us?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:53 pm

swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Not one.

At which point I’d ask myself what did I do to this guy that he’s intent on burning my house down? what have we done to mike Riley that he has it in for us?

What did we do to Riley to make him cheat against us to break our winning streak of 49 games at Old Trafford`?

Read up on the background with Wenger. It includes instances of the referee association blatantly LYING that Wenger had assaulted one of them, to which Wenger defended himself and fortunately had witnesses that came forward and he won the case.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:51 pm

Wow Wenger Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. How long after Wenger’s departure do you suspect the refs union stops sticking it to us?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:20 pm

swipe right wrote:Wow Wenger Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. How long after Wenger’s departure do you suspect the refs union stops sticking it to us?

As long as the same people are in charge that quite clearly not only cheated against Wenger's teams but tried to stitch him up and get him banned by lying in match reports and at hearings.
As long as Mike Riley is in charge of the PGMOL there will be no fairness when it comes to refereeing Arsenal matches.

This is why we get so many red cards and it was the same under Wenger.
Has nothing to do with players being silly - all teams behave similarly. Not all teams get away with it.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby starmandb » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Reiss wrote:Let's be honest, we were hated back then because we were seen as the dirty foreigners. Wenger the dirty foreigner came to the PL and shook things up. We were the first team to field 11 foreign players. Etc etc. We were 'Arsenal the dirty diving foreigner b*stards'.

A lot of the refs were from up north, English strong-holds with firm British values.

I appreciate I'm massively over generalising here and that things have changed a lot, but you know what I mean.

Towards his latter years, Wenger became a whining, whinging, moaning figure. He was probably annoying and irritating in refs eyes. He lost all of his aura and refs could walk all over him.

We were not the first English team to field 11 foreign players
That was Chelsea at Southampton Boxing Day 1999
Degoey
Babayaro
Lebeouf
Petrescu
Ferrer
Therne
Poyet
Dechamps
Matteo
Abrosetti
Flo
Same day we were at Coventry
Starting
Seaman
Adams
Dixon
Keown
Winterburn
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Goonerred » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:49 pm

starmandb wrote:
Reiss wrote:Let's be honest, we were hated back then because we were seen as the dirty foreigners. Wenger the dirty foreigner came to the PL and shook things up. We were the first team to field 11 foreign players. Etc etc. We were 'Arsenal the dirty diving foreigner b*stards'.

A lot of the refs were from up north, English strong-holds with firm British values.

I appreciate I'm massively over generalising here and that things have changed a lot, but you know what I mean.

Towards his latter years, Wenger became a whining, whinging, moaning figure. He was probably annoying and irritating in refs eyes. He lost all of his aura and refs could walk all over him.

We were not the first English team to field 11 foreign players
That was Chelsea at Southampton Boxing Day 1999
Degoey
Babayaro
Lebeouf
Petrescu
Ferrer
Therne
Poyet
Dechamps
Matteo
Abrosetti
Flo
Same day we were at Coventry
Starting
Seaman
Adams
Dixon
Keown
Winterburn

You bet me to that.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Salibatelli » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:22 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
swipe right wrote:Wow Wenger Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. How long after Wenger’s departure do you suspect the refs union stops sticking it to us?

As long as the same people are in charge that quite clearly not only cheated against Wenger's teams but tried to stitch him up and get him banned by lying in match reports and at hearings.
As long as Mike Riley is in charge of the PGMOL there will be no fairness when it comes to refereeing Arsenal matches.

This is why we get so many red cards and it was the same under Wenger.
Has nothing to do with players being silly - all teams behave similarly. Not all teams get away with it.

That’s some high level conspiracy theory!
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Ach » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:21 pm

If anyone needed any proof on jay being a troll, read the last page or so lol
Ach
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football