Granit Xhaka

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Granit Xhaka

Postby Sims » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:57 am

Idk I've got a soft spot for players who are good yet complete c****
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby yadunoe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 pm

seems like a powerhouse enforcer if ozil could finish i would be all for playing 4-3-3 with ozil false nine and 3 powerhouses behind them with xhaka Elneny Le Coq for more defensive games and ramsey would do well in this trio considering El neny and Xhaka can shield the defense well enough and provide passing and offense
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Schlandi » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Zenith wrote:PG would love him

https://streamable.com/46pk

Yeah he has a fiery temper
22apps (1880min) in the Bundesliga this season.
6Y|2Y/R|1R card(s)

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:58 pm

gooney wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjRp64YEdNE

typical xhaka performance. Every match he makes those lunges

Lets be honest. Our spineless team could have definately used him this season. Yes, he makes some stupid lunges at times but so does Coq.

I love me some bone crunching tackles at times to put the fear into other teams. As it is no one is scared of our pussy MF.

A pairing of Coq + Xhaka in our midfield will be godsend.

I dont have a problem with Xhaka coming to this club. I was just laughing at that price tag.

Anyways, I will believe it when I see it.

Supposedly Vidal was all wrapped up last summer as well.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby gooney » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Mike Dean wrote:

Lets be honest. Our spineless team could have definately used him this season. Yes, he makes some stupid lunges at times but so does Coq.

I love me some bone crunching tackles at times to put the fear into other teams. As it is no one is scared of our pussy MF.

I dont have a problem with Xhaka coming to this club. I was just laughing at that price tag.

why did our fans cry when coq did it against spurs and took kane out? Making stupid tackles is never good idea.....and we are not soft. We are just not very good. Who are the hard men in that barca team? The whole tough guys nonsense is such an English thing
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Sims » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:45 pm

gooney wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:

why did our fans cry when coq did it against spurs and took kane out? Making stupid tackles is never good idea.....and we are not soft. We are just not very good. Who are the hard men in that barca team? The whole tough guys nonsense is such an English thing

thought you wanted a strong 'brother' in the team though not too long ago?
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby gooney » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 pm

A strong physical brother. Physical doesnt mean dirty....yaya Toure is a physical player. Not a dirty player. Again its ONLY in Britain people like the likes of cattermole and Barton type of players ebcause they are passionate. Meaning as soon as the match gets tough, they are most likely to be sent off. But hey atleast they are getting stuck in. I feel last 10 years English football has made big improvements and become more modern with all the foreign players. But still has some ways to go
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Sims » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:00 pm

The only player remotely like Yaya in terms of physicality yet passiveness is Pogba really
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Big17 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:35 pm

gooney wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:

Alves, Mascherano, Pique?
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dai_Dillinger » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 am

Alexis17 wrote:
gooney wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:

Sh*t even Neymar is harder than anyone we got bar Coq. He's always going toe to toe with the dudes who chop him all day
"I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise" - King Thierry
Dai_Dillinger
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Sims » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Özil tried beefing Ivanovic before

Can't remember any other confrontation since then
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Arsenal refuse to pay asking price

Now I'm convinced there might be something in it
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Alexis17 wrote:
gooney wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:

rofl alves is a huge pussy and pique might be large in size but he's no ard nut

mascherano is.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:55 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:Arsenal refuse to pay asking price

Now I'm convinced there might be something in it

True story. 14 years ago I was living in a hostel just came to UK. In my first week I started to get to know this guy in my hostel. He said one day come with me. He took me to a massage place, basically it was a hidden whore house. I didn't know what's was going on, as soon as we entered the house this chicks says to him, did you bring any money. He's like come on let's talk. She says no show me the money and he's like come on I pay the next time. I'm just confused and we ge kicked out. This guy went to a whore house with no money trying to get sex and say he will pay next time. This remodel me of us going to glabach and knowing we won't pay anything they want. Why bother them? As soon as I saw the figures I knew this was bull
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:56 pm

That is a very... interesting story
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football