Granit Xhaka

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Phil71 wrote:Stop paying him if he’s said he doesn’t want to play.

Apparently now some of the players are mad at Auba as he's captain but gets on well with AFTV.

Our players bar a few are rotten to the core, they come here for high wages and the easy life, which is why they're getting turned over by lower skilled players simply because they're more competitive.

The only players who are worth fk all in our squad are ............

Leno, Sokratis, Chambers, Tierney, Guendouzi, Martinelli, Ozil, Lacazette, Auba, Pepe.

Players like Bellerin, Mustafi and Xhaka etc are literally against the fans, just because they're so butt hurt that they copped a bit of criticism once in a while.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Chambers and sokratis can go as well, just not good enough.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Chambers was our best CB on the weekend and has a great attitude ............ which is more what I'm making a point about.

The players who know how to act like a professional rather than want a war with the fans simply because they played crap and we told them so.

Love to see them try and survive and the Bernabeau.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:41 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Chambers was our best CB on the weekend and has a great attitude ............ which is more what I'm making a point about.

The players who know how to act like a professional rather than want a war with the fans simply because they played crap and we told them so.

Chambers was good in the first half..

Completely ruined his performances by letting go of Vardy twice

Has to go. Bye
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby sohi420 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:02 am

Xhaka the ***t can f**k off, playing the victim card lol. Everything about the club has gone soft, even the smallest of things have to be politically/morally correct. Just disband the league and give the trophy to teams best at PR.
#WengerOut
sohi420
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Fran Solo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:12 am

Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Chambers was our best CB on the weekend and has a great attitude ............ which is more what I'm making a point about.

Chambers was good in the first half..

Completely ruined his performances by letting go of Vardy twice

Has to go. Bye

Maybe, but he should not be our priority. A lot of players must go before him.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:09 am

He will be starting again soon, we have not seen the last of him (sadly)
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Rockape » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 am

Chambers was our best CB on the weekend and has a great attitude ............ which is more what I'm making a point about.

I know its not the CC thread, but if we had a team playing with his attitude, we wouldn't be in this mess! Been our most consistent player for a while now.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:09 am

Rockape wrote:

I know its not the CC thread, but if we had a team playing with his attitude, we wouldn't be in this mess! Been our most consistent player for a while now.

Everyone starts with a positive attitude. It eventually fades.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Rockape » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:15 am

Power n Glory wrote:
Rockape wrote:

How cynical! I can name countless players who, when they crossed that line onto the pitch, gave everything for the team. Some players realise how lucky they actually are.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:24 am

Rockape wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Rockape wrote:

How cynical! I can name countless players who, when they crossed that line onto the pitch, gave everything for the team. Some players realise how lucky they actually are.

When the wheels start to fall off for a manager, trying to spot the most enthusiastic player is like playing 'Where's Wally'.

It's not about 'feeling lucky'. In any organisation where there is a lack of leadership and authority, a positive attitude gets sapped away. This is what it looked like in the last days of Wenger. Once he had left and we appointed Unai, all the players looked eager to impress. It slowly starts to drain away when players lose faith in a managers visions whatever that is.

That Leicester side looked totally different under Puel and despite losing their best CB and not real other major changes they have a different look about them.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby swipe right » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Gazidis finally doing some work for us...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -exit.html
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:08 am

If he goes to AC Milan, he's pretty much leaving for free. They'll pay £30m+ for random Serie A players, but they know that PL clubs are desperate to offload these types at any price, which tends to be a big fat £0
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Salibatelli » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 am

aniym wrote:If he goes to AC Milan, he's pretty much leaving for free. They'll pay £30m+ for random Serie A players, but they know that PL clubs are desperate to offload these types at any price, which tends to be a big fat £0

Let's be honest, we wasted our money on this guy, noone is going to pay good money for a player who hasn't performed in 4 years for us, these kinda players have no market value, plus his salary is an issue.

If we lose him on a free so be it, as long as he's out of the club I'm happy, we'll be saving on wages too. Ironically had we not given him a new contract in Emerys' first season he'd most likely be gone by now (what an odd decision that was, we let all out top player run down their contracts and yet re-sign this guy up!)
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:45 am

aniym wrote:If he goes to AC Milan, he's pretty much leaving for free. They'll pay £30m+ for random Serie A players, but they know that PL clubs are desperate to offload these types at any price, which tends to be a big fat £0

£0 would be a great price and a super deal for the club.
However, I think you are being ambitious thinking we won't have to pay someone to take him.
We'll likely need to offer a club £10m to take him.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to World Football