Granit Xhaka

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby VCC » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:45 am

Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:Actually his ill disciplined performances are at the level of no defence
He needs to rethink time on the bench may give him a reality check

He’s 26.

He has played like this his entire career. When we signed him he had the worst disciplinary record in the Bundesliga. More red cards in a season than anyone before.

Do you think he can change that much through having a spell of reflection?

I wouldnt have him at the club but he is here having him on the bench is better than on the park, dont wish injuries on players but it would be timely so emery was forced to find other options, won two without him enough said.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:57 am

I don't know why so many managers insist on playing this guy. It's mind boggling. Everyone can see it. Did he blackmail Emery?

Yes, when he has all the time in the world he can spray a long pass right on a dime like nobody's business, unfortunately for us that is all that he can do, and we rarely utilize that enough anyway, so what is his purpose on earth, let alone this team?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zanatos3 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:24 pm

HEADLINE: Granit Xhaka hits back at Arsenal legends after criticism of his north London derby display

LINK
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/04/granit-xhaka-hits-back-at-arsenal-legends-after-criticism-of-his-north-london-derby-display-10685354/

Apparent 'defense'

Granit Xhaka has responded to criticism of his performance after Sunday’s north London derby by suggesting that missed chances had a bigger bearing on the result than his penalty concession. :( :think: :rofll:

This man has mental injury!

1) Most recently he assisted Ronaldo with THE HATRICK Goal against his own Country Switzerland! & told social media
" Theres nothing you can do about that, Its RONALDO ! " ....Shook his hand after the match..all smiles for the camera :lipssealed:

2) & Now....he makes the most IDIOTIC, INCONCEIVABLE, IMBECILIC Tackle in the WORST PLACE...with the Captain's ARM BAND on.. in the NLD
& then he has the gall, to DISMISS his error as an EVERYDAY OCCURRENCE.....a natural football Life incident....something to brush off the shoulder
& move on...with no apology...because 'it happens'...Captains do this all the time in Switzerland!!!... :P

I don;t have words...I'm left like Paul Merson ... stuttering at what to say!

" i Don't know,i Don't know,i Don't know,i Don't know,!!!" :snooty:
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby ESR10 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 am

If Emery doesn't bench Xhaka soon with all the other better options available (all 4 other CMs we have) , then I really don't know if we can trust him to take us to the next level.
We need to be ruthless to achieve our goals and we can't allow this clown to let us lose 10 points on his own every season. There we lost the first 2 because of him.
ESR10
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner

Postby Losmeister » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:54 pm

is our depth so schitt that we stock with this player???
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zenith » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:51 pm

Mustafi wrote:If Emery doesn't bench Xhaka soon with all the other better options available (all 4 other CMs we have) , then I really don't know if we can trust him to take us to the next level.

Though my patience is being tested, I'm still prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and will give hum until the end of his current contract (which he has now entered). However, most of us would agree this is a serious concern that cannot be ignored.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby BS221B » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:18 am

Arsenal star Granit Xhaka is reportedly set to take a small break from football during October, as he and his wife await the birth of their third child.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/09/0 ... urnemouth/

:1990_dancing.gif:
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:31 am

Can his wife have another baby in November, December, January, February, march, April and May?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Zanatos3 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Ach wrote:Can his wife have another baby in November, December, January, February, march, April and May?

By Then the FORM of any of the other ACTUAL QUALITY 4DM options we got, would KEEP XHAKA OUT OF THE SIDE INEVITABLY till Jan!

They WILL form a Formidable Partnership against ManU & Smaller

sides, A Partnership that one would not want to Mess with but Keep Regular.

A partnership of Dynamic DM's that Know when to Sit, When to Press & When to Intercept & Winback the ball, start a conter attack Instantly.

A partnership where IF 1DM goes FOWARD..the Other AUTOMATICALLY KNOWS!! He Must Sit Back Center CIrcle & 'HOLD THE DOOR' AKA...Protect The Back4..or 3.the Defensive Line

A partnership where one's ONLY SKILL won't be to
toTake 5mins
to Stand on 1 SPOT
to lick a finger & Test the air...[Wind Direction]
to look around for 'SOMEONE ELSE' to pass the ball too...[ Because one isn't skilled enough to pass anybody with the ball...can't move Foward]
to THEN [If not Challenged for the ball already] ...to then GOLF PUT the ball in the General area of some Other Arsenal Personnel on the Field
from that 1 spot....Like a Volley ball player...[ No traveling...] :scream:

Any way,
I'm Excited AF :arse fan: for the next Few weeks, a midfield WITH NO MUSTAFI, NO XHAKA,& most likely.NO OZIL...[Even if he makes it on the field :cold2: ]

Emery & Don Raul have moved like THANOS...snapped! Deadwood Dissappears . . .

& Now all of a sudden..the Midfield will be Teeming with LIFE!!! :clap: :1990_dancing.gif:

The ball won't be Stuck in a MARSH by the Center Circle...going Backwards, Sideways etc

MIDFIELDERS MIGHT ACTUALLY TAKE SHOTS!!!......Xhaka took a 35er ONCE every 13 games...

Maybe we'll have Actual Regular Shots on GOAL! & GOALS from Midfielder(s) :shock: ....maybe ONCE Every 3 games....Every Game? :pray:

Help out Auba & Laca with the Goal scoring & match winning responsibility...Confidently shooting from range!....That would be nice to see Again!

[ Instead of Trying to HAND DELIVERY the ball into the net! :dontknow: FED-EX Style...ALL THE TIME...or through Auba, Laca or Pepe...ALL THE TIME!]

So we'll see!
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby NovaGB » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm

We might finally be rid of him in January or next summer because the media is on his back now, he used to be a inside joke but now hes becoming our full blown banter player now Skhodran Mistaki is in the reserves.

Xhaka out, Doucoure in please!
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Everyone knows Xhaka isn't good enough except the person who matters most...………………………….Emery. :(
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Emeryates » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:54 pm

StLGooner wrote:Everyone knows Xhaka isn't good enough except the person who matters most...………………………….Emery. :(

I think he should start most games. Him, Ceballos and Guendouzi/Torriera should be starters
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby themessiah » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:58 pm

His long range passing and shooting is clear sure but his downfalls are just too much at times especially against teams that press high
Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby BS221B » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Xhaka: "I am not aware [of Arsenal exit talks]. I have another four years on my contract, I only signed last year. I'm happy there, my family too. That's the most important thing."
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby themessiah » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

BS221B wrote:
Xhaka: "I am not aware [of Arsenal exit talks]. I have another four years on my contract, I only signed last year. I'm happy there, my family too. That's the most important thing."

Elite rustler

Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to World Football