Granit Xhaka

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:33 am

Hopefully Sambi plays so well during Xhaka's suspension he becomes un-droppable.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:43 am

EliteKiller wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:That's just simply not proven or what the stadium admittance is about.

I bet you any money if you do a test on the last 500 hospital admittance for Covid, do you honestly think 0 of them had the vaccine?

I can tell you now that's not true.

Honeslty I'm getting fked off with the agendas, everyone thinks someone has to be right, in this case its not.
Vaccinated and non-vaccinated are still getting it, that is the facts, maybe the vaccine slims the chance of being hospitilsed, I don't know or is it herd immunity at this stage?

Nobody has the answer right now and those that say they do, especially on this forum with our level of real information (which is next to none) need to stfu in all honesty.

You making stuff up is what's sad and pathetic - you can fantasise that you can "tell you now that's not true" but you simply don't have that information .. here are the CDC and BMJ links, they do have the best information:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e1.htm
https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1868

Here's the BMJ conclusion - Vaccination was associated with 80-91% reduction in SARS-CoV-2 infection in all three cohorts and greater reductions in hospital admissions and mortality among nursing home residents for up to five months.

do you still claim to know better?

EK and everyone else peddling this "vaccination is king" narrative.

A so-called fact check website sought to debunk a claim that most people being hospitalised because of Covid were vaccinated. The article actually quotes Sir Patrick Vallance who mistakenly said 60% of admissions were among the vaccinated, he later corrected the mistake and confirmed he meant 60%of unvaccinated.

Now, you don't have to be Albert Einstein to work out that, conversely, 40% of hospital admissions for Covid are related to the vaccinated :rofll:

So remind us about how great this so-called vaccine is!!

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/the-majority-of-covid-19-hospitalizations-in-the-u-k-are-among-unvaccinated-people/
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:44 am

Arsenal Tone wrote:Hopefully Sambi plays so well during Xhaka's suspension he becomes un-droppable.

He already has, how Xhaka gets back in front of him only Arteta knows!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:58 am

theHotHead wrote:
Arsenal Tone wrote:Hopefully Sambi plays so well during Xhaka's suspension he becomes un-droppable.

He already has, how Xhaka gets back in front of him only Arteta knows!
Don't think anyone should be undroppable after our start to the season.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:14 am

EliteKiller wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:That's just simply not proven or what the stadium admittance is about.

I bet you any money if you do a test on the last 500 hospital admittance for Covid, do you honestly think 0 of them had the vaccine?

I can tell you now that's not true.

Honeslty I'm getting fked off with the agendas, everyone thinks someone has to be right, in this case its not.
Vaccinated and non-vaccinated are still getting it, that is the facts, maybe the vaccine slims the chance of being hospitilsed, I don't know or is it herd immunity at this stage?

Nobody has the answer right now and those that say they do, especially on this forum with our level of real information (which is next to none) need to stfu in all honesty.

You making stuff up is what's sad and pathetic - you can fantasise that you can "tell you now that's not true" but you simply don't have that information .. here are the CDC and BMJ links, they do have the best information:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e1.htm
https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1868

Here's the BMJ conclusion - Vaccination was associated with 80-91% reduction in SARS-CoV-2 infection in all three cohorts and greater reductions in hospital admissions and mortality among nursing home residents for up to five months.

do you still claim to know better?

Stfu you t***er.

Tell me one thing I "said" that's un-true.

Don't put words in my mouth then try to reprimand me about it.

I said having the vaccine may reduce your chances of getting bad symtoms but it still doesn't mean you can't catch it or spread it ........... which is a fact!!

Even pro-Vaxxers admit a vaccine doesn't stop you from catching it / spreading it.

All the grey area in-between like how effective vs not I never made a judgement on that.

As for getting hospitalised unless your saying that no one who's had the vaccine has been in hospital for Covid ........... then again I suggest you stfu, because I never made one claim on actual ratio's, like I said we don't have the proof.

Also don't toss around one report to another because they're changing or having conflicting reports every other week, Dr's not agreeing all sorts.
Anyone can find a "supporting" report if you look hard enough, I could probably find a report saying the vaccines don't help at all if I tried.

PS - I've answered you in the Covid thread where this should be discussed, take it over there.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:26 am

DG, see my post above. 40% of hospitalisations are from those vaccinated lol!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:34 am

theHotHead wrote:DG, see my post above. 40% of hospitalisations are from those vaccinated lol!!

I know.

The issue is as well these reports EK tries to use and I didn't want to say it because it sounds like one of those conspiracy theories but unfortunately it happens is that there is a lot of corruption with these pro-vaccine reports.

There are billions at stake and its being pushed by the Gov't, Gov'ts and private interests own these labs, hospitals and people who make these reports.

I could give two examples.

The posion water in Michigan - A Nurse has admitted she was told to make false negatives for tests of patients for posion levels in their blood and she came forward out of guilt.

Covid - you have Dr's who have been wheeled out on camera to push ideas by the Gov't who are now changing their views or admitting types of cohersion.
Also what about all those false positives? people dying of Cancer that got labelled "died of Covid" being reported by families across the country and GP's refusing to change the cause of death on death certificates so they can fill a quota.

.............. and you just want us to believe anything we're told on face value EK? your a sheep.

These same reports by the way had to admit that some of these vaccines were causing blood clots.

All I'm saying is don't just throw out one of these reports and be like "Ta Da", nope.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:26 pm

DG, I was sent an article that showed umpteen people in parliament have made a bucket load from this pandemic because the government have had license to bypass the usual checks and balances and putting things out to tender, to allow for speedy procurement of drugs/PPE, etc.

Its f***ing criminal whats going on.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Fran Solo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:44 pm

VCC wrote:Edu latest interview basically says xhaka and Partey are the midfield pivot.
As I have said numerous times xhaka is seen as our experience
Jesus wept!!!!

Maybe the club only acted as if they wanted to sell Xhaka, but have no intention to do so just to annoy the fans.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:36 pm

theHotHead wrote:DG, I was sent an article that showed umpteen people in parliament have made a bucket load from this pandemic because the government have had license to bypass the usual checks and balances and putting things out to tender, to allow for speedy procurement of drugs/PPE, etc.

Its f***ing criminal whats going on.

I know, Matt Hancock was giving Gov't contracts out to his mates, they also buy stocks and shares through 3rd parties.

Its a conflict of interest.

Quite frankly those Pro-Vaxxers who just shout "Conspiracy theories" at this sort of corruption are just uneducated and need to grow up.

If you've studied history like I have this type of corruption has happened over and over again, all proven and these sorts of sheep still don't learn.

"40 Years of Human Experimentation in America: The Tuskegee Study 1972"

......... "but, but they never lie to us, everything they tell us is true".

I hate these r*tards quite frankly, its lemming mentality at its worst.

Everytime someone recieves a jab = £££ paid for buy our public tax funds.

The public pays, the Private sector takes the money.

............. and we'll get taxed all over again to make up the spent money, that's why they don't care.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:34 am

Just realised he's back for the NLD :HIDING:
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:39 am

Arsenal Tone wrote:Just realised he's back for the NLD :HIDING:

He will play to,
He is Arteta love child
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Nuggets » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:50 am

VCC wrote:

He will play to,
He is Arteta love child

Or he has photos ;)
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Fran Solo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:47 pm

C'mon, Arteta. I can't believe you love Xhaka more than your own career.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:10 pm

I thought the suspension was for 3 PL games? That's Norwich, Burnley and Spurs.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to World Football