Steve Bould sacked

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Steve Bould to be new No2

Postby djaxster » Thu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Any ways Thanks so much Pat and so glad that Bouldy is now no2...I saw him score at the Makita tournament..
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Who doesn't love fried chicken? I mean, its f***ing fantastic, but I don't eat it that much cause it's unhealthy.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:Black peoples stereotypes aren't as bad as white peoples though. Ours are that we can't dance, can't jump, are slow, and have small penis'. :)

Do you know my ex gf?

No, why, did she tell you that you have a small penis?

Ok, we've gone way far off this topic. :biggrin:

Well, you kind of ruined the joke anyway by stating the obvious reason for my reply LOL! ;)

But none of my ex's have said that to me, no.

I can also jump and dance... I put Black blokes to shame in every aspect.

/OffTopicPosting
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby djaxster » Thu May 10, 2012 3:02 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:Black peoples stereotypes aren't as bad as white peoples though. Ours are that we can't dance, can't jump, are slow, and have small penis'. :)

Do you know my ex gf?

Well, you kind of ruined the joke anyway by stating the obvious reason for my reply LOL! ;)

Me and my other Ginja mate used to go to hip hop clubs and do burn off's with our colured cousisn's and used to out dance them so that rule does apply to white guys except Ginja's

/OffTopicPosting
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Thu May 10, 2012 3:03 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:

Do you know my ex gf?

/OffTopicPosting

Sorry dude. :lol:

I can dance too, but it's the stereo types that are funny. As I've always said, if people could just let their guard down and laugh at our differences, instead of get so offended when someone points them out, we could abolish racism for the most part, and the world would be a better place.

Ok back on topic.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby djaxster » Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Hopefully we will now seen an influx of ex-players coming to join us in coaching abilities.. unlike that traitor Viera...
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 pm

The Club have learned from last year. Everything is getting done quickly. This about Bouldy being one of them. It is brilliant.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm really looking forward to Bouldy's first interview. I want to know if he's going to do something about our f***ing awful defending.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby dubgooner » Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Inchpractice wrote:I'm really looking forward to Bouldy's first interview. I want to know if he's going to do something about our f***ing awful defending.

I think we as Arsenal fans are a wee bit silly to think that Steve Bould will sort out our defence problems. Do you not think that he has had an input already.
Wenger likes to play the ball out from the back and Graham played a more direct(route one) style. The answer is getting the mix right and then we will be keeping clean sheets.
Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this!
dubgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu May 10, 2012 11:48 pm

dubgooner wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:I'm really looking forward to Bouldy's first interview. I want to know if he's going to do something about our f***ing awful defending.

I think we as Arsenal fans are a wee bit silly to think that Steve Bould will sort out our defence problems. Do you not think that he has had an input already.

Not for the first team he hasn't... What makes you think otherwise?
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby friedslice » Fri May 11, 2012 12:10 am

ChVint22 wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:

Do you know my ex gf?

/OffTopicPosting

Sorry dude. :lol:

I can dance too, but it's the stereo types that are funny. As I've always said, if people could just let their guard down and laugh at our differences, instead of get so offended when someone points them out, we could abolish racism for the most part, and the world would be a better place.

Ok back on topic.

^This!! Well said.

Every individual human is different and unique, race is just one of the differences between people, I don't know why in this so called modern society race still plays such a huge role. Ironically it's usually the loony left who are first to cry 'racism' at petty comments (that those who it's directed at can usually laugh off). People need to chill out and laugh at and appreciate our differences.

Back on topic again, just had to compliment chvint
friedslice
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby friedslice » Fri May 11, 2012 12:19 am

dubgooner wrote:

Wenger likes to play the ball out from the back and Graham played a more direct(route one) style. The answer is getting the mix right and then we will be keeping clean sheets.

I think Bould can have a huge influence on our defence. I really can't see a man who was integral to one of the greatest and best organised defences of all time be a part of the current match day situation and happily stand by and just let the joke of a defence continue to embaress itself. I'm certain he'll have a huge thing to say about it and will work very hard on drilling and organising the defence. It's a completely disorganised shambles, I can't see Bould accepting that. I think he'll put a rocket up their arse, let them know what an embaressment it is and work tirelessly on improving it.

If we don't, then bye bye Wenger, because the state of our defence and defensive tactics is hugely unacceptable.
friedslice
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby FatSadGooner » Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:

Do you know my ex gf?

/OffTopicPosting

I thought you meant your ex girlfriend had a small penis.

:redface:

It seemed a bit rude to ask how long you went out together, and why you split up.........

:dontknow:
'I ran home immediately to my wife in excitement and said, 'I've seen the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you'll ever see in our Academy…..and he's from Lewisham!'

David Dein on Rocky Rocastle.

I wonder what Gazidis would have said......
FatSadGooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby gooney » Sat May 12, 2012 4:31 am

I love fried chicken and water melon and im black....I dont get people who dont like it personally, something wrong with your taste
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: Steve Bould Arsenal's Assistant manager

Postby swipe right » Wed May 20, 2020 5:48 am

What happened to this guy? Why was he so rudely passed over?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk