Steve Bould sacked

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Steve Bould sacked

Postby swipe right » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:50 am

VCC wrote:
aniym wrote:Watched Bould sitting by Wenger's side for 6 years. Still no idea what his role was.

Watched pat rice for I dont know how many I can't count that high same result as bould.

Never forget, Wenger and Rice won the league at Old Trafford during prime Fergie.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Paddy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:19 am

another one that wenger ruined
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby VCC » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:20 am

swipe right wrote:
VCC wrote:
aniym wrote:Watched Bould sitting by Wenger's side for 6 years. Still no idea what his role was.

Watched pat rice for I dont know how many I can't count that high same result as bould.

Never forget, Wenger and Rice won the league at Old Trafford during prime Fergie.

Dont ever forget that pat was one of our best FB and sat back and watched AW water down our defence for years on end
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby swipe right » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:23 pm

VCC wrote:
swipe right wrote:
VCC wrote:

Dont ever forget that pat was one of our best FB and sat back and watched AW water down our defence for years on end

Except for that 49 game unbeaten run. That must have lulled poor Pat into a comma.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby VCC » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:21 pm

swipe right wrote:
VCC wrote:
swipe right wrote:
VCC wrote:

Except for that 49 game unbeaten run. That must have lulled poor Pat into a comma.

Point exactly he never come out of it.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk