It was not an heroic failure so time to move on

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: It was not an heroic failure so time to move on

Postby gzagee » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Don't waste your time Inch, as I have found it's pointless...
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Epic Fail » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 pm

gzagee wrote:Don't waste your time Inch, as I have found it's pointless...

About as pointless as telling the people who believe the opposite to you that they should move on, especially less than 24hrs after the game. The people that believe the opposite from you will still be far too raw in that time to accept any of your points.
Epic Fail
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Swan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 pm

does anyone know the stats before the red card.. i know we had none but what did they have just would like to know
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Swan wrote:does anyone know the stats before the red card.. i know we had none but what did they have just would like to know

Barca had over 70% possesion the whole way according to the bbc live txt that i watched,the ref was poor but so were we and our tactics.I dont do what ifs, to score you need to at least shoot and that never happened.If anyone thought the ref would help us at the nou camp with 95,000 people up his arse must be deluded.put this behind and move on :lol:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

To put this argument to bed... There's only two questions to ask.

1: Would it have been a different game, had we deployed different tactics and played better?

2: Would it have been a different game, if the referee had actually known wtf to do in order to keep control of the game and deployed accurate sanctions/actions against both clubs?

Now... The thing is, with the way Barcelona play anyway. We cannot know the outcome in either case.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Leody » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

shon wrote:
Swan wrote:does anyone know the stats before the red card.. i know we had none but what did they have just would like to know

Barca had over 70% possesion the whole way according to the bbc live txt that i watched,the ref was poor but so were we and our tactics.I dont do what ifs, to score you need to at least shoot and that never happened.If anyone thought the ref would help us at the nou camp with 95,000 people up his arse must be deluded.put this behind and move on :lol:

Well clearly you don't... :rofll:
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:To put this argument to bed... There's only two questions to ask.

1: Would it have been a different game, had we deployed different tactics and played better?

2: Would it have been a different game, if the referee had actually known wtf to do in order to keep control of the game and deployed accurate sanctions/actions against both clubs?

Now... The thing is, with the way Barcelona play anyway. We cannot know the outcome in either case.

Both are what ifs, history now the result is in black and white time to move on for me anyhow. :)
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Swan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

shon wrote:

i know the possesion was high what were the shots, i'm sure most of them came after the red card and i'm sure they had a few before...
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby thrice » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 pm

thrice
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Forest » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

lol.
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Swan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 pm

hahaha that made my day..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Swan wrote:
shon wrote:

i know the possesion was high what were the shots, i'm sure most of them came after the red card and i'm sure they had a few before...

attempts on 10, attempts off 7,corners 5-2,possesion was 68%-32%,fouls 8-19, :lipssealed:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Gunner Down Under » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

shon wrote:
Swan wrote:
shon wrote:

attempts on 10, attempts off 7,corners 5-2,possesion was 68%-32%,fouls 8-19, :lipssealed:

Guys we've found our new Statman :hiding: ;)
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

thrice wrote:Image

:hail:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Swan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

shon wrote:
Swan wrote:
shon wrote:

that was total right i want to know up to the red card.. or first half kinda thing
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk