Thank you, Laca: Lacazette set to leave Arsenal

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Alexandre Lacazette (9)

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:02 pm

theHotHead wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Ach wrote:
Santi wrote:GOATIZETTE doing what he always does that usually gets ignored.

Just a shame he screwed up the pen which you’d never expect.

If that was Auba he'd be getting so much crap

Hypocrisy is rife today

Because Auba offers nothing if he doesn't score.

Thats the fault of the manager not the player, if you give him shit chances how is he gonna score ? Other managers played to his strengths and guess what, he scored loads of goals and missed a load too, but you can do that when the team creates good chances.

Auba had great chances when he was playing - 5th highest in the PL

We can see clearly now how much better the team is without him.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:03 pm

Team does look better without auba tbf
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Lacazette has rejected a 1 year extension ....... which I knew he would, terrible offer for him tbh.

I think this just seals the need to buy a CF now, in fact we pretty much need two or at least we will need another in summer as well as now.

Because we didn't play Balogun at CF against Sunderland we're still none the wiser about whether he can be effective in that position for us.

............. its all fair and well Nketiah getting a hat trick but he won't be here either.

Auba has been proved that he's not a target CF so once Laca and Eddie go, effectively we'll have 0 proven CF's at the club.

We have to start remedying that now, we need one starting CF and one mid level CF for subs or injuries, unless Balogun can be that guy.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:48 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Team does look better without auba tbf

:hail:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Alexis » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:10 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Lacazette has rejected a 1 year extension ....... which I knew he would, terrible offer for him tbh.

I think this just seals the need to buy a CF now, in fact we pretty much need two or at least we will need another in summer as well as now.

Because we didn't play Balogun at CF against Sunderland we're still none the wiser about whether he can be effective in that position for us.

............. its all fair and well Nketiah getting a hat trick but he won't be here either.

Auba has been proved that he's not a target CF so once Laca and Eddie go, effectively we'll have 0 proven CF's at the club.

We have to start remedying that now, we need one starting CF and one mid level CF for subs or injuries, unless Balogun can be that guy.

really need a top drawer CF. imagine haaland joining this young team.

We'd easily cement ourselves as top 4. I do wonder if its worth just going bonkers for once on him as its a just a case of rubbing raiola's obese belly with tons of notes.

odegaard being here could also help.

would just need a partner for partey not named xhaka and we'd be good going into next season.
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby swipe right » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:20 am

Alexis wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Lacazette has rejected a 1 year extension ....... which I knew he would, terrible offer for him tbh.

We'd easily cement ourselves as top 4. I do wonder if its worth just going bonkers for once on him as its a just a case of rubbing raiola's obese belly with tons of notes.

would just need a partner for partey not named xhaka and we'd be good going into next season.

You think Halaands ambition is to join a team hoping to cement top four? Seriously, some of you need to get off the pipe.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:47 am

He's goin Madrid to play with Mbappe.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Alexis » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:00 am

swipe right wrote:
Alexis wrote:

You think Halaands ambition is to join a team hoping to cement top four? Seriously, some of you need to get off the pipe.

no im saying haaland here would have us guaranteed top 4 and we could then look to push for title, that's the ultimate aim.
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby swipe right » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:06 am

Alexis wrote:
swipe right wrote:
Alexis wrote:

no im saying haaland here would have us guaranteed top 4 and we could then look to push for title, that's the ultimate aim.

Yeah but that’s not Halaands aim. His aim is to walk into a club where he wins the league in season one and instantly competes for the CL while making crazy money every week. Does that sound like us?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Fran Solo » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:25 am

Haaland? Denis or Toney would be enough for me.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby swipe right » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:49 am

Issak, Jovic or Richarlison are gettable targets. Now go get one or two of them.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:13 am

Agreed, we don't need a top CF, we need a competent CF who will get 20 goals in a season
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:41 pm

swipe right wrote:Issak, Jovic or Richarlison are gettable targets. Now go get one or two of them.

Trash list
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby thebigbangtheo » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:16 pm

Santi wrote:
swipe right wrote:Issak, Jovic or Richarlison are gettable targets. Now go get one or two of them.

Trash list

Whilst I do see the potential within Alexander Issak, I wouldn't argue that he was currently fulfilling it. However, with regards to Stefan Jovic, there's no doubt that before selling his soul to the devil for the purgatory that is Real Madrid, he was looking like the dogs gonads as verified by The Kennel Club. That he has since appeared more like the Andrex puppy having been neutered, we don't have to look too far for evidence of the dibilitating effect the environment of that club can inflict upon some young talents in stunting their development, but if remedied in time, not resulting in permanent damage.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:02 pm

Richarlison would be immense
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz