Thank you, Laca: Lacazette set to leave Arsenal

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Alexandre Lacazette (9)

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Lets sell him then ..............

I'm sure we'll all be happy with Welbeck as 2nd choice?

Because as long as Giroud has been sold I couldn't care less, mission complete in my view.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:24 pm

f***ing awful miss
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby elber » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:24 pm

gooney wrote:I agree with petit. But its not only auba thats gonna e d him. But people are forgetting about nketiah who is super impressive

People like Nketiah are never making it here. Not good enough.
Last edited by elber on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Losmeister » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm

play him WITH AUBA

he was only on briefly, but , as a team, chances were created. THATS what is needed if he's to get off the bad patch.

theres still enough time to tinker with who we play and how to get the most goals out of them all.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Yeah he did actually get more chances than he has in months of he gets chances eventually he will score and get confidence up.

Wouldn't mind going 4-4-2 at least there should be some entertainment
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby VCC » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:33 pm

We can all see he is low on confidence, time to get on board with him and lift him, he can finish he gets into the right areas, I think he just needs to believe by being benched it is the most important job as a striker you only get to play when either the job has been done or the original has not worked and limited chances may apply and its how you sell that to the players mindset that is the key that needs to come from the management staff
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Said it time and time again now but his performances infront of goal are nothing but a confidence issue.

It's incredibly frustrating because he could be a quality striker. He's still making all the right moves and runs but it's just his end product.

His volley summed it up for me. He had so much time and space but he decided to go with the worst option and tried side footing the volley. He should of got his knee over the ball and put his laces through that.

The one on one I felt was very unlucky. He should of done better but with Lloris already rushing out at an already tight angle it was always going to be a difficult attempt to squeeze it in.

Desperately need to start him upfront with Aubameyang in our next game. Let them both play and work with each other. We've got two great strikers that need to be playing not sitting on the bench or playing out of position.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 pm

exactly, people are giving up on him so quick it's winston reidiculous.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:29 am

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:Said it time and time again now but his performances infront of goal are nothing but a confidence issue.

It's incredibly frustrating because he could be a quality striker. He's still making all the right moves and runs but it's just his end product.

His volley summed it up for me. He had so much time and space but he decided to go with the worst option and tried side footing the volley. He should of got his knee over the ball and put his laces through that.

The one on one I felt was very unlucky. He should of done better but with Lloris already rushing out at an already tight angle it was always going to be a difficult attempt to squeeze it in.

Desperately need to start him upfront with Aubameyang in our next game. Let them both play and work with each other. We've got two great strikers that need to be playing not sitting on the bench or playing out of position.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Mike Dean » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:31 am

We need to play LMAO together.

Our midfield and defense is shit anyways.

Just play 4 of our best skilled players up top and hope that they can get us the wins.

There is nothing else to gain from the PL anyways.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Blud in his eyes, Fam in his boots
Laca's gonna rip up Östersunds
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Mesüt wrote:exactly, people are giving up on him so quick it's winston reidiculous.

Some people are stupid, simple as that.

Giroud only scored 11 goals in his first season and Laca's already got 9 so will likely beat that record.

Lacazette is a great second option as a starting striker and should really be starting with Auba.

Its only been two games since he last scored but already some are claiming he's a failure.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:58 pm

We aren't going to keep 2 £50m CFs on the books when they don't even play together.

I think Laca will come good but if we don't see Wenger experimenting with Laca on the wing supporting PEA, I think he'll be on the chopping block pretty soon.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby fredd1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Mike Dean wrote:We need to play LMAO together.

Our midfield and defense is shit anyways.

Just play 4 of our best skilled players up top and hope that they can get us the wins

There is nothing else to gain from the PL anyways.

Very good point
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Yes, I think it's best we do a Liverpool this season. Play our fab four shit, and try to score more
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football