Thank you, Laca: Lacazette set to leave Arsenal

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Alexandre Lacazette (9)

Postby Gunpowder » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:15 pm

indy23 wrote:Laca Auba connection has potential we just need one good midfielder who is wc. We should be spending one in the summer. What I'd do for a Toni kroos.

Wenger needs to actually play both as strikers, that Spurs game isn't a good indication
Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby generalanal » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Lacazette has to earn his place. So far he has not convinced me to be a better striker than welbeck
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Other than the fact he's scored more goals than welbeck ever has
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:04 pm

GBLShorty wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:I can't see Lacazette staying to compete with Auba, i think he will leave in the summer.

This is so short sighted and how a lot of AFC fans think nowadays ........ because they've forgotten what being a big club is all about.

Is Jesus running away from City because of Aguero? did RVP and Adebayor run away from Arsenal when Henry was 1st choice?

Big clubs have more than one striker and a player like Lacazette won't get a better contract than what we've given him.

Top it off with Cup games, European games, Prem games, substitutions and injuries, how have we not got more than enough games for two strikers??

If Lacazette played every tourney bar Prem games which Auba would play his calendar would be full.

We are not a big club anymore, we are just above Everton and Burnley...

If Giroud was asking to leave because of Lacazette then Lacazette will not rot on the bench for Auba, we are better off selling him and replacing him with someone who will fill that role.

So your answer is to let a better striker go and get a crappy striker instead who won't be effective even though we may be back in the Champions league next year if we win the Europa? ........... don't we already have Welbeck for that?

All this based on what Giroud did after being here for 5 years and because you think we've turned into Everton or Burnley??

Well I'll give you an alternative, we still are a big club regardless of our performance, we can afford good players etc so why shouldn't we have them especially when they are already contracted here??
Did Man Utd sell all there top players when they had to play in the Europa the other year??

Your reasoning here is ridiculous mate, yes we should do as you say if we want to get sh*tter, however I more had the idea of us going up again?

To top it off until Lacazette says he wants to leave I'd have no intention of trying to force that, absolutely crazy talk.

I'm just being a realist, its not my choice mate, in the real world (not fifa) you can't stock pile top strikers, you would usually have one good one and one average and maybe a up and comer, we should have sold Lacca and kept Giroud (whos better imo even if not on paper).

Cool, well this isn't Fifa and we already have these strikers ........... my suggestion is we plan to keep them both until further developments suggest otherwise, currently its all good.

We can't afford to get sh*tter than we already are.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:09 pm

generalanal wrote:Lacazette has to earn his place. So far he has not convinced me to be a better striker than welbeck

Do you know why that is?

Its because either you don't know what he fk your talking about or you have an agenda of tragic proportions.

It really is only one or the other so take your pick.

There is a third option actually to do with retardation, but I'm trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby generalanal » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
generalanal wrote:Lacazette has to earn his place. So far he has not convinced me to be a better striker than welbeck

Do you know why that is?

Its because either you don't know what he fk your talking about or you have an agenda of tragic proportions.

There is a third option actually to do with retardation, but I'm trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry its not my fault you boy doesn't do well he cost 55 millions and hasn't showed that he is worth this money. I know you praised him a lot and now you are Angry because you have been wrong all the time. Fortunately we have got Aubameyang Who is two levels better
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GBLShorty » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:54 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Do you know why that is?

Wow we got a angry nuthugger.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:06 pm

generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Do you know why that is?

Sorry its not my fault you boy doesn't do well he cost 55 millions and hasn't showed that he is worth this money. I know you praised him a lot and now you are Angry because you have been wrong all the time. Fortunately we have got Aubameyang Who is two levels better

Praised him a lot? I was critical of him the weeks before we bought Aubamaeyang however that's not the issue.

The issue is you clearly stated Welbeck was a better striker than Lacazette ...........

Which considering the fact Welbeck can't score goals is farcical.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby generalanal » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Do you know why that is?

Praised him a lot? I was critical of him the weeks before we bought Aubamaeyang however that's not the issue.

The issue is you clearly stated Welbeck was a better striker than Lacazette ...........

No I didnt say welbeck is better. they are currently on the same level. Not much between both...in other words they are both SHIT
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GBLShorty » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:52 pm

generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Do you know why that is?

No I didnt say welbeck is better. they are currently on the same level. Not much between both...in other words they are both SHIT

I got what you were saying mate, they just seem to nitpick around here, Lacazette is a flop so far.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:15 pm

GBLShorty wrote:
generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Do you know why that is?

I got what you were saying mate, they just seem to nitpick around here, Lacazette is a flop so far.

Are we really doing this?

Your comment can be taken either way, that he's not better than Welbeck or "as good not better".

Both suggestions would be wrong, Lacazette can score goals, he's our highest scoring striker so far this season, Welbeck can't even score atm.

Anyone else want to chime in here? I feel like I'm having a conversation with the Chuckle Brothers.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:36 pm

We're never going to use two strikers. Aubameyang is scoring goals and making better, faster runs than Lacazette ever did during his horrible spell, so he is the no.1 striker now, so in that sense, Laca has to earn his spot back but that guy above who said he isnt better than Welbeck is so off key with his comment, its laughable.

Welbeck was piss poor against Milan when we won 2-0. He shouldve bagged about 2 goals and sent us home with a 4-0 win. He only plays on the wing cause hes a hard worker and he is in the squad cause he can on the rare occasion bag us a goal like he did when we knocked Man Utd out of the FA cup or when he won us the game at West Brom, thats it.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GBLShorty » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:58 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
generalanal wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Do you know why that is?

Are we really doing this?

Your comment can be taken either way, that he's not better than Welbeck or "as good not better".

Both suggestions would be wrong, Lacazette can score goals, he's our highest scoring striker so far this season, Welbeck can't even score atm.

Anyone else want to chime in here? I feel like I'm having a conversation with the Chuckle Brothers.

He is a flop he went like 10 games without scoring a goal with Alexis and Ozil behind him, half of his goals in france came from the penalty spot also.

Don't be butt hurt because my opinion differs to yours.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby generalanal » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Poor guy. He is now third choice. It will be difficult for him...
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:36 am

Laca to lead the line for UL and Auba for PL. Like Ospina and Cech. But Welbeast must be deployed as a rampaging right winger causing havoc on the flanks.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to World Football