Again the pundits don't know sh*t

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:110% agree, they are patronising W****rs, constantly dismissing arsenal and wenger. it pisses me right off!

lawro the fuckin c***!

arsenal played football against a good defensive unit, and created lots of chances

yet they turn it into a negative

i didnt hear them dismissing man u from the title race, and they have 2 pts from 9

I totally agree. It was unbelievable when they just made everything negative. They had some great highlights to show of classic build up play but did they show them, no. It would be too much for the bbc to show Arsenal in a good light wouldn't it :roll:

I used to love match of the day, the only thing that you had to put up with was the Man utd bias. We still have that but with this disgraceful anti arsenal agenda and the weird pro-sunderland stance i am getting seriously fed up.

I wish i had sky :( if it is true what Reg said about the pundits being fair then it sounds like a great watch.
Last edited by Reverend Gooner on Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Gooner73 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:29 pm

I'm binning BBC for Sky. I will only watch football on the BBC from now on if I have to ie: there is nowhere else to watch it.

Sky is good actually. The final word show after the game Sunday afternoon was very good and I'm starting to like Andy Gray a lot which is a rare thing for me to say about a Scotsman! Thirty minutes was just not long enough to discuss the finer points of the games over the weekend.

I'm lucky to have Sky Sports and from now on I'm gonna stick with them as much as possible!
Gooner73
Liam Brady

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:41 am

Gooner73 wrote:I'm binning BBC for Sky. I will only watch football on the BBC from now on if I have to ie: there is nowhere else to watch it.

Sky is good actually. The final word show after the game Sunday afternoon was very good and I'm starting to like Andy Gray a lot which is a rare thing for me to say about a Scotsman! Thirty minutes was just not long enough to discuss the finer points of the games over the weekend.

I'm lucky to have Sky Sports and from now on I'm gonna stick with them as much as possible!

Yeah i watch our highlites on Football 1st, cos of the amount of the game thats covered, but do tend to watch MOTD for the other teams highlights as its on earlier than Skys coverage.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Re: Again the pundits don't know sh*t

Postby Jedi » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Paid six figure salaries for part time jobs to spout absolute rubbish. Watch it and be in awe of how clueless they are. Seems to me they haven't watched Arsenal since 2014/15.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby gamechannel » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Jedi wrote:
Paid six figure salaries for part time jobs to spout absolute rubbish. Watch it and be in awe of how clueless they are. Seems to me they haven't watched Arsenal since 2014/15.

"More recruitment", "Don't grind out results", "As good as they are going forward".. wtf are these guys watching?

All we do is grind out results when we should be smashing teams. We are shit going forward and can't create to save our lives. We have added 10 players including a massive spend this summer.

Absolutely clueless these 2 idiots.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby dc16 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:48 pm

JC: When was the last time you saw Arsenal play poorly and scrape a win?

Errr Thursday night Joe.

That was a 1 minute conversation that dragged on for almost 5 minutes as we waited for Joe Cole to get his words out.
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby NovaGB » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:56 pm

WTF are you guys watching because i agree with 95% of what they are saying.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk