WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:42 pm

We don't have enough goalscorers. Theo is one of our best finishers. Getting rid of him would be a mistake.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby BexleyGooner » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Cripps wrote:Hes arguably our best big game player.

Get rid of the deadwood like Iwobi, Xhaka, Ox, Kos, Wilshere, Welbeck and Giroud

Really? :think:
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Wenger Out flag at glastonbury. Watch start of dizzy's set on bbc4.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Andrew wrote:Fine.
Let's go all out for the Singapore select trophy and throw the league.

Trophies matter :P

A pre season friendly to get the team fit and work on team shape
We have been playing them since 1896
Didn't stop us winning 30 trophys
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Andrew wrote:Europa league winner earns £25 millions in total prize money.
Finishing 2nd in the league gets you £148 millions.

No club would prefer winning the EL. None !!

Not sure what I'm going to do with my 148 million
I know how to celebrate when we win a trophy though seen us do it 20 times
7 2nds would struggle to remember any of them
starmandb

Postby Cripps » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:01 am

Celebrated 30 times myself
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am

CrimsonGunner11 wrote:Theo is a good squad player, yes, but when you're looking for funds to keep key players like Sanchez and Ozil, then sacrifices need to be made. Walcott is one of the club's highest earners and he's only useful as a starter in only a handful of games

Arsenal are worth over 2 billion pounds
starmandb

Postby ALLCAPS_ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 am

I rate theo's usefulness but he has suffered the most from the formation change. Maybe Its slipped my mind but he hasn't featured since we changed it? Barring the junk minutes at the end I guess.

Don't see a future for him if we stick with it but he is second only to Wenger in the amount of times he's come back from the brink.
ALLCAPS_
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:36 am

If Theo played for another EPL club, and if he had scored just 61 EPL goals in a decade (yup that does average just 6.1) would anyone be calling for us to sign him as an attacking winger - for around 30m and on 110k a week?

There are at least a dozen attacking wingers with a better record and far cheaper .... we wouldn't consider Theo for even a millisecond .... so why are we so keen to keep him?

We need player upgrades not the 'same old average' or we will just continue to 'win' fourth place at best ....

Theo, Jack, Aaron, Alex, Calum, Carl, Mathieu, Kieran then can all go .... not one of them would hold down a first team place at any top twenty European side, so why should we be stuck with them?

Wonger out would have made this far easier under a new boss ... but Wonger's in and he's shown for a decade that he doesn't have the balls to make the tough decisions ... can't see any changes for the next two years either .....

How far behind the top sides will we be then? I can't wait for Theo's 300 EPL game .... bet he still won't have scored 100 EPL goals ... top attacking player? not by a country mile ..... Wonger lovechild like the rest of the garbage .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Slint » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:24 am

EliteKiller wrote:If Theo played for another EPL club, and if he had scored just 61 EPL goals in a decade (yup that does average just 6.1) would anyone be calling for us to sign him as an attacking winger - for around 30m and on 110k a week?

There are at least a dozen attacking wingers with a better record and far cheaper .... we wouldn't consider Theo for even a millisecond .... so why are we so keen to keep him?

We need player upgrades not the 'same old average' or we will just continue to 'win' fourth place at best ....

Theo, Jack, Aaron, Alex, Calum, Carl, Mathieu, Kieran then can all go .... not one of them would hold down a first team place at any top twenty European side, so why should we be stuck with them?

Wonger out would have made this far easier under a new boss ... but Wonger's in and he's shown for a decade that he doesn't have the balls to make the tough decisions ... can't see any changes for the next two years either .....

How far behind the top sides will we be then? I can't wait for Theo's 300 EPL game .... bet he still won't have scored 100 EPL goals ... top attacking player? not by a country mile ..... Wonger lovechild like the rest of the garbage .....

I bet they would all thrive with a another manager...except for Jack because injuries killed his career. All of those players have been wengerized, that's all.
Slint
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:22 pm

starmandb wrote:
CrimsonGunner11 wrote:Theo is a good squad player, yes, but when you're looking for funds to keep key players like Sanchez and Ozil, then sacrifices need to be made. Walcott is one of the club's highest earners and he's only useful as a starter in only a handful of games

Arsenal are worth over 2 billion pounds

We don't act like we are, tbh
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:27 pm

EliteKiller wrote:If Theo played for another EPL club, and if he had scored just 61 EPL goals in a decade (yup that does average just 6.1) would anyone be calling for us to sign him as an attacking winger - for around 30m and on 110k a week?

Agree with all of it, bar Chambers. Has had a great season at Boro, and looks good for the U21's. Should keep him, or at worst loan him out. Sell the rest.

Also, you forgot Ox. Ox can feck off too.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby fredd1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:09 pm

In Daily Mail today if we get into top 4 Sanchez and ozil get a 20% pay rise.Obviously I want the pair to stay with out a doubt but it really does show we have no ambition to win the league and just want CL money.The board and manager are just greedy W****rs they should not be happy unless we really are close to winning the Pl.Someone on here said before our aim this season is to make top 4 how right they are
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Arsene Nose » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:57 am

fredd1 wrote:In Daily Mail today if we get into top 4 Sanchez and ozil get a 20% pay rise.Obviously I want the pair to stay with out a doubt but it really does show we have no ambition to win the league and just want CL money.The board and manager are just greedy W****rs they should not be happy unless we really are close to winning the Pl.Someone on here said before our aim this season is to make top 4 how right they are

Stupidest thing Ive read so far. This is a revenue based bonus that is very commonplace in football. It's designed to show them that as the club makes more money they make more money. Every agent out there is haggling for champions league payouts.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Mess » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:07 am

Arsene Nose wrote:
fredd1 wrote:In Daily Mail today if we get into top 4 Sanchez and ozil get a 20% pay rise.Obviously I want the pair to stay with out a doubt but it really does show we have no ambition to win the league and just want CL money.The board and manager are just greedy W****rs they should not be happy unless we really are close to winning the Pl.Someone on here said before our aim this season is to make top 4 how right they are

Stupidest thing Ive read so far. This is a revenue based bonus that is very commonplace in football. It's designed to show them that as the club makes more money they make more money. Every agent out there is haggling for champions league payouts.

Arsenal are trolling them, big time! You think any top players on any top teams have such clauses in their contracts? Not a chance in the world. They can sign anywhere they want. I would expect to "maybe" see this in a young player contract or with low level teams, not Arsenal. Hey, i'm sure Ozil and Sanchez would go through walls to get that top 4 bonus. Really....

You want to hold on to Ozil and Sanchez? You pay the asking price, period. Arsenal have money, have billionaires on the board, there's no excuses for that bullshit "top 4 bonus".
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts