WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby weaponx57 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:12 am

Zanatos3 wrote:http://www.90min.com/posts/5422840-africa-s-richest-man-claims-first-thing-he-d-do-is-sack-arsene-wenger-if-he-buys-arsenal

Aliko Dangote - "It’s a great team, well-run. It could be run better, so I will be there. I will wait. Even if things change I will take it."

TWO BILLIONAIRES ....Usmanov & Aliko that see the greatness of the club, the history but the deteriorating management.

TWO BILLIONAIRES Arsenal Fans willing to put their money with their mouth is!!! suffering with us fans wanting real CHANGE.

TWO BILLIONAIRES you telling me there could be more...

as Wenger Out fans help them, show them that you really want change...dont accept this mediocrity of Wenger & Kronke!!!

FIGHT!!!

#UsmanovIN #AlikoIN (Corporate restructuring needs no transfer window)

Yeah but Dangote? Hell to the f**k no don't need no morally and ethically bankrupt corrupt son of a bitch to run this club...I'm from Nigeria I know I have dealt with this guy and he is a f***ing cheat.

If Arsenal fans call for Dangote to run this club then i'm quitting cause having some dignity and respect for myself is more important than supporting Arsenal.

Would rather have Usmanov in.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:34 pm

I don't know anything about the guy, but we all know chelski got their money through foul means.

I do agree though, I'm not for winning at all costs, some class and dignity must be maintained, if this Nigerian guy is as corrupt/dodgy as is claimed then a wide berth is needed.

But lets not kid ourselves into thinking that Usmanov is squeaky clean, all Russian/Ex Soviet Union money is tainted.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

KiRe: WENGER OUT

Postby immsun » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Watched the Stoke highlights again, man we literally shot ourselves. I can understand Wenger's frustration, we simply had to freakin pass and it would be easily 4 Goals for us.

Wenger seemed quite Angry and frustrated to have lost a easy game like this. Gutted.

Ian Wright said f**k Off to Ref on Twitter. Correctly so.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby weaponx57 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:50 pm

theHotHead wrote:I don't know anything about the guy, but we all know chelski got their money through foul means.

I do agree though, I'm not for winning at all costs, some class and dignity must be maintained, if this Nigerian guy is as corrupt/dodgy as is claimed then a wide berth is needed.

But lets not kid ourselves into thinking that Usmanov is squeaky clean, all Russian/Ex Soviet Union money is tainted.

Yeah they got it through some foul means sure but Dangote systematically destroyed the lives of people (alot of whom have been killed for him to get his wealth thats how he "seized" land) and buried so many companies through his paying off government officials so he can maintain a monopoly....unfortunately the government though "democratic" doesn't believe in capitalism and free enterprise so long as they pocketing money from the guy making billions.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby gunnasauras » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Id love to know how steve bould reacted when he seen the team sheet for the stoke game. Were playing right back (bellerin) at left back. Were playing the leftbacks (monreal and keasnic) at centre back. Were playing attacking midfielder (ox) at right back. Were putting centreback (mertasacker) on bench and we will leave centre backs (holding and chambers) on the bus. Figure out that logic. Wenger has no respect for the benefits of strong defensive foundations and bould just nods along with him. Yes boss. f***ing idiots.
gunnasauras
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby gooney » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:02 am

gunnasauras wrote:Id love to know how steve bould reacted when he seen the team sheet for the stoke game. Were playing right back (bellerin) at left back. Were playing the leftbacks (monreal and keasnic) at centre back. Were playing attacking midfielder (ox) at right back. Were putting centreback (mertasacker) on bench and we will leave centre backs (holding and chambers) on the bus. Figure out that logic. Wenger has no respect for the benefits of strong defensive foundations and bould just nods along with him. Yes boss. f***ing idiots.

steve bould is a bitch....he's a nothing man. Any man who is a pride defender would have walked long time ago
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Nuggets » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:29 am

gooney wrote:
gunnasauras wrote:Id love to know how steve bould reacted when he seen the team sheet for the stoke game. Were playing right back (bellerin) at left back. Were playing the leftbacks (monreal and keasnic) at centre back. Were playing attacking midfielder (ox) at right back. Were putting centreback (mertasacker) on bench and we will leave centre backs (holding and chambers) on the bus. Figure out that logic. Wenger has no respect for the benefits of strong defensive foundations and bould just nods along with him. Yes boss. f***ing idiots.

steve bould is a bitch....he's a nothing man. Any man who is a pride defender would have walked long time ago

He is an ass kisser with the personality of a dead frog.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:32 am

gooney wrote:

Pleb has just been sitting next two Wenger for five years chewing gum.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby 1991 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:11 pm

weaponx57 wrote:
Zanatos3 wrote:
Nejch wrote:
Nuggets wrote:Don't see the Wongarites leaping in to defend this senile old t**t, perhaps now they are waking up to the face the fact that he has to go!!

It will all be swept under the rug in due time and the whole cycle will begin anew.

Whatever happens in these next 2 years he will still be seen as a legend at the club and get a hero's sendoff, even though he's undone so much that he's done for this club and I reckon this was not the last of it.

We DON'T have to wait 2 years!

#UsmanovIN #AlikoIN (Corporate restructuring needs no transfer window) All year round protest. Club Ownership has NOTHING to do with a seasonal managers contract. The Ownership can change over night!!! so protest positively & peacefully like Ghandi!!! :arse fan:

bring the positive banners :arse flag.gif: every match HOME AWAY ....get a bumper sticker for your car!!! don't think...just DO!!

The cruel and unfortunate truth is that most Arsenal fans just don't care...every time Wenger Out is mentioned people fight each other cause most want him to stay for some stupid, naive and ignorant reason. There is way to much apathy amongst the Arsenal Faithful. Could be brainwashed but hey everyone has the free will to make their own decisions so I go with apathy and mediocrity being the acceptable norm.

This. Arsenal is just a club with a loser mentality, loser fans, loser manager, loser players, they all deserve each other, we don't deserve anything better.
Jonathan Pearce - "Regarding any new transfers you are not going to give me a clue are you?"
Arsene Wenger - "I cannot give you what i don't have"
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Wenger is a one trick pony, football has moved on, trends don't last as long as they used to. Look how many clubs have switched to 3 at the back this season. That will be countered by another formation soon and the cycle will continue.

What we need is a manager that is well versed with different formations who can use that depth of knowledge to effect change within a game .. not just change within a season. Top managers can do this. Sadly Wenger cannot.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Wenger isn't a one-trick pony. He's just been in the same environment for far too long resulting in complacency. He also seems to have stopped learning for nearly a decade now. Exceptions apart, if you stick to the same job for over two decades, you're bound to go stale. Wenger's ideas, philosophy, and ideologies aren't challenged at Arsenal. He runs the place and he's become drunk with the power he enjoys at Arsenal.

If you work at the same place for over two decades non-stop, no breaks ever - when will you get the time to reflect and look back at your life, career, mistakes? If Wenger were a company CEO, he could hire the best minds or take time off before resuming services, read, and do stuff. But he's not. He's in a hands-on job. Wenger is a class manager who seems to succeed when he's working in a partnership. It appears that he goes haywire when he has full authority.

Sadly, at Arsenal, we complement Wenger's stagnation and refusal to learn, if anything. No other club repeats the same mistake every summer for 8 transfer windows in a row.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby arsenalpan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:04 pm

theHotHead wrote:Wenger is a one trick pony, football has moved on, trends don't last as long as they used to. Look how many clubs have switched to 3 at the back this season. That will be countered by another formation soon and the cycle will continue.

What we need is a manager that is well versed with different formations who can use that depth of knowledge to effect change within a game .. not just change within a season. Top managers can do this. Sadly Wenger cannot.

Only Wenger could do this: bench 3 CBs and let 1 LB and 1 LWB play CB instead. And then let a RB play LWB. WTF was that?
arsenalpan
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby rammixp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Angelito wrote:Wenger isn't a one-trick pony. He's just been in the same environment for far too long resulting in complacency. He also seems to have stopped learning for nearly a decade now. Exceptions apart, if you stick to the same job for over two decades, you're bound to go stale. Wenger's ideas, philosophy, and ideologies aren't challenged at Arsenal. He runs the place and he's become drunk with the power he enjoys at Arsenal.

If you work at the same place for over two decades non-stop, no breaks ever - when will you get the time to reflect and look back at your life, career, mistakes? If Wenger were a company CEO, he could hire the best minds or take time off before resuming services, read, and do stuff. But he's not. He's in a hands-on job. Wenger is a class manager who seems to succeed when he's working in a partnership. It appears that he goes haywire when he has full authority.

Sadly, at Arsenal, we complement Wenger's stagnation and refusal to learn, if anything. No other club repeats the same mistake every summer for 8 transfer windows in a row.

Top post and spot on!

The club as a whole is run so poorly. The above could have and should have been managed by the board and CEO of Arsenal FC but they are not doing their jobs. No other club would allow this type of culture and repeated failure to continue. Arsenal as an organisation have got far to comfortable with the status quo, no one is challenging Wenger/footballing staff and there is zero accountability.
rammixp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Angelito wrote:Wenger isn't a one-trick pony. He's just been in the same environment for far too long resulting in complacency. He also seems to have stopped learning for nearly a decade now. Exceptions apart, if you stick to the same job for over two decades, you're bound to go stale. Wenger's ideas, philosophy, and ideologies aren't challenged at Arsenal. He runs the place and he's become drunk with the power he enjoys at Arsenal.

You say all of this but yet SAF who was at Man U for longer and was older than Wenger and even more unsackable managed to change with the times and adopt different tactics over that time.

Like I said, Wenger is a one trick pony.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:20 pm

theHotHead wrote:

You say all of this but yet SAF who was at Man U for longer and was older than Wenger and even more unsackable managed to change with the times and adopt different tactics over that time.

Like I said, Wenger is a one trick pony.

What the f**k is that disgusting corrupt prick's one trick even supposed to be? Insulting fans at every turn without breaking that gimpish smirk on his face?
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts