WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby 22-0 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:41 pm

getting in the top 4 would mean 2 more years of wenger so ofcourse he would be excited over that.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Mess » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
MesutOzil11 wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Oh man, I just love this part of the season when the scramble for top four begins. You're always left with this will we/wont we nervous tension. I'd love to win the league but next to that this top four shit is really exciting.

Are you being serious?

Most blatant troll attempt ever.

Zzzzz

You missed that beauty a little above:

"Arsene's on fire
Top four teams are terrified"

Yea, the following top 4 teams are all terrified:

1- Antonio FC
2- Mauricio FC
3- Jurgen FC
4- Pep FC
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Nuggets » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:Oh man, I just love this part of the season when the scramble for top four begins. You're always left with this will we/wont we nervous tension. I'd love to win the league but next to that this top four shit is really exciting.

I exspect when you are a spurs supporter this kind shit excites you as lets face it Spurs have had nothing to get excited about in decades. ;)
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Santi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Andrew wrote::cloud9:

Haters gonna hate.

FA cup and Top 4 would be fantastic after all the abuse

FA Cup would always be fantastic.

Top 4 would be good considering we looked dead and buried not too long ago, but at the end of the day finishing 4th is just that - it isn't an achievement.

But yes, if he does win the Cup and come 4th it will be a hell of a turn around.

This. Is it worthy of another contract? I think not tbh but there'd certainly be a much better argument should we achieve this and I think that's exactly what he's waiting for now, fa cup to save his job. In all honesty, part of me would accept 1 more year for the FA cup, a final chance to build on something, unlike 2013-2015, and show he still has it.

but really i just want mad max !!
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Fa cup is meaningless for a club of our stature that has been 13 years without a title and never won the cl, this guy needs to f***ing go asap.

If we was on a long trophy drought like before it would mean a lot, keeping wenger means no serious trophy.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Its no different to the shit we have been served for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Top 4 qualification is not good enough in itself and while a trophy is always nice - its no different like I said to previous seasons.

Wenger needs to go, every season its the same shit with no progress. We won't get top 4 anyway. At least we have a chance of actually winning the Europa League.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Doctor » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:03 pm

theHotHead wrote:Its no different to the shit we have been served for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Top 4 qualification is not good enough in itself and while a trophy is always nice - its no different like I said to previous seasons.

Wenger needs to go, every season its the same shit with no progress. We won't get top 4 anyway. At least we have a chance of actually winning the Europa League.

Needs to go? 10 quid says your one of those guys who thinks getting a top class manager is a simple phone call away.
Doctor
Michael Thomas

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Doctor wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Its no different to the shit we have been served for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Top 4 qualification is not good enough in itself and while a trophy is always nice - its no different like I said to previous seasons.

Needs to go? 10 quid says your one of those guys who thinks getting a top class manager is a simple phone call away.

Top class? At this point, I'd settle for a competent one. Haven't had one in ages, would be a nice change.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby starmandb » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:26 pm

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Top class? At this point, I'd settle for a competent one. Haven't had one in ages, would be a nice change.

Exactly
Some have forgotten what a huge job managing arsenal is
We won't be going cap in hand
There will be a massive clamour for the job
Fear of what might happen is not a reason to stick with something that isn't working
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Arsene Nose » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 am

starmandb wrote:
ThereIsBearCüm wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Exactly
Fear of what might happen is not a reason to stick with something that isn't working

I'm free on weekends.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:12 am

starmandb wrote:
ThereIsBearCüm wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Exactly

Somebody needs to be getting this message across to the board. :disgust:
Nuggets

Postby theHotHead » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:53 am

Doctor wrote:

Yeah, that tends to be how it happens. You find a manager you are interested in, you make enquiries, you see what happens. Thats how Everton got Koeman, thats how Spurs got Pochettino, thats how Man U got Mourinho, thats how Chelsea got Conte, thats how City got Guardiola, thats how Liverpool got Klopp.

All in the Premier league. All within the last 2 years.

I bet you are one of those that thinks there are no managers out there better than Wenger ! I'm not giving you £10 though because the bet was stupid, as stupid as ... " I bet you are one of those people that breathe air into their lungs". No, I am an alien and I breathe pure nitrogen into my gills - not lungs.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:01 am

theHotHead wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Yeah, that tends to be how it happens. You find a manager you are interested in, you make enquiries, you see what happens. Thats how Everton got Koeman, thats how Spurs got Pochettino, thats how Man U got Mourinho, thats how Chelsea got Conte, thats how City got Guardiola, thats how Liverpool got Klopp.

All in the Premier league. All within the last 2 years.

I bet you are one of those that thinks there are no managers out there better than Wenger ! I'm not giving you £10 though because the bet was stupid, as stupid as ... " I bet you are one of those people that breathe air into their lungs". No, I am an alien and I breathe pure nitrogen into my gills - not lungs.

Koeman and Pochetino never won anything. No leagues, no cups, no nothing. Bargain basement managers. Wenger has won more during his lean spell than those two have ever won.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:14 am

They are still top class managers and regarded as some of the best in England, thats the point.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 pm

We'll get all this settled after Wenger.
I hope this is Wenger's last year with us and we'd still manage top 4 and win the cup.

Next year will be fun.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts