Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Tubbs » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Wait until he's finished the new extension
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby fredd1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:01 pm

After seeing what a great job he did at the Emirates was going to ask him round my gaff to do my conservatory for me.

Arsene the builder yes he can
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

WENGER OUT

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 pm

So when we build our new stadium we have to sell all our best players and settle of ‘a few’ years of not competing at the highest level.

When spurs build their new stadium they keep their best players and before its even finished step up a level.

I still remember when Wenger was painted as a martyr for selling players and making budget signings to pay for the stadium. That it was almost said that he’d built the stadium himself.

Well now that self sustainable rubbish has proven to be pointless he deserves the criticism!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 pm

what he said at the time was true. we decided to build the stadium just before the mega tv rights happened

if we decided to have built the emirates now then we wouldn't have had to sell our best players, its straight forward
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Zanatos3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 am

TOTTENHAM 3 - 1 Real Madrid

With mostly english talent...in 2017. NET SPENT

TOTTENHAM

Wake up & Protest!!!
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:40 am

Wonger was good a decade ago .... before TV money .... before 200k a week contract negotiations .... before 'mega-money' transfer deals .... but the world has changed, we now have all off the aforementioned and Wonger can't compete with any of them ... he's a feckin' dinosaur and the sooner he's extinct the better .....

Watching Spuds rip RM a new one with 85,000 fans screaming 'em on .... that used to be us .... Wonger can't compete in the modern era, wake up and smell the coffee before it's to feckin' late .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:23 am

That was the shittest Real Madrid performance I have ever seen in my entire life.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Nuggets » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 am

theHotHead wrote:That was the shittest Real Madrid performance I have ever seen in my entire life.

Whats that got to do with the Turd known as Wonga lol :)
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby weaponx57 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:06 am

theHotHead wrote:That was the shittest Real Madrid performance I have ever seen in my entire life.

And Arsenal would still lose to that shitty Real performance. This is what happens when you have an American owner, his dumbass son as the ownership structure and a dumb American CEO who has no idea about football culture. It’s different than the MLS and that self entitled c*** gets a damn bonus.

Tottenham beating Real is further empirical proof that Arsenal not just as a football team but as a club have gone backwards. We have a stupid management and ownership structure who care only about profit, and an old fart of a Manager who can’t keep up with the modern game.

The saddest part is we still have blind and uninformed Wenger Inn idiots who just turn a blind eye at all this. They are like Trump supporters there is so much bad but they don’t care.

The day all the fans in the stadium and cause an uproar or start defacing the stadium or throwing eggs at Gazidis or something then maybe there will be change but as an Arsenal Supporter I don’t see us winning the PL, CL or any other real elite trophy for the next decade.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 am

That's the great thing about tactics, they can make even the best teams look bad. Just a shame it's one of the many area's where Wenger is an absolute joke. We'd literally have been raped by that Real Madrid team.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:43 am

theHotHead wrote:Exactly, they might have won all of those trophies but could they match Wenger's £ per pt ratio? Could they turn Diaby into a top midfielder like Wenger did? Could they turn Bergkamp and Henry into world class players ??

Wenger does not get the praise he deserves.

Could they polish a turd? As turds go he's pretty polished to be fair.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:02 am

The Mountain that Rides wrote:

That's the great thing about tactics, they can make even the best teams look bad. Just a shame it's one of the many area's where Wenger is an absolute joke. We'd literally have been raped by that Real Madrid team.

Girona had tactics too? Zidane is being exposed, we'd have beaten them too. We beat them last time as well, and by beating City and Tottenham, will be above both
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby PairyGrows » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:37 pm

To be honest, it's getting harder and harder to distinguish between who's actually positive and who's just being sarcastic.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Cripps » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm positively sarcastic.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts