WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Are we really comparing Wenger to a man who launched a huge bomb in Afghanistan just because he felt like it?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Thu May 25, 2017 2:10 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:Are we really comparing Wenger to a man who launched a huge bomb in Afghanistan just because he felt like it?

No, we're comparing the level of stupidity of the morons that enable those two

Lol you're funny mate, FUNNY!
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Thu May 25, 2017 2:22 pm

The Mountain that Rides wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Denis_E wrote:
MecurialGooner wrote:Mourhino has won the same number of trophies (2) in his first season as Wenger has in last 13 years at Arsenal.

:rofll: :rofll:

You couldn't make it up could you:

Demented wenger lovers trying to belittle Utd cause we qualified for a sub par competition over them, even though they just won said competition and we are guaranteed to be embarrassed and knocked out of at some point by the likes of FC Koln or Lokomotiv Moskow

tards

Where is the guarantee?
Played cologne in Cologne in a pre season friendly in 2012 featuring 10 of our current squad and won 4-0
Played locomotive Moscow in 2003 drawing 0-0 out there and winning 2-0 at Highbury
One of my arguments with Wenger is beaten for we start mentality
That ain't my arsenal
We have a great chance of winning the Europa league

The trouble is you're going back to The Invincibles to extrapolate what we can do now. If Sanchez leaves, as expected, we'll be a couple of levels below The Invincibles - at least.

That lokamotive Moscow side were a better side than they have now as well
In the competition because of winning the Russian cup
Get lemons make lemonade
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu May 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Denis_E wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:Are we really comparing Wenger to a man who launched a huge bomb in Afghanistan just because he felt like it?

No, we're comparing the level of stupidity of the morons that enable those two

Lol you're funny mate, FUNNY!

Again, ridiculous.

Some Trump supporters voted smartly, because Trump would bring back manufacturing and thus bring back the jobs
Some were racist, and voted to kick out Muslims and immigrants
Some voted to kick out Mexicans
Some voted for the wall
Some voted because Hilary was a warmonger

On the other hand, all Arsene fans believe that he is the best option for the club at the moment, as the club is in the rebuilding phase (Not my view).

Not even a comparison. It's like me claiming all WOB's are like Trump fans because they're racist and hate Wenger because he's French.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby MecurialGooner » Thu May 25, 2017 3:04 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:On the other hand, all Arsene fans believe that he is the best option for the club at the moment, as the club is in the rebuilding phase (Not my view).

Not really interested in the Trump vs Wenger debate myself. Just want to highlight this.

I'm glad you clarified that this isn't your view, and I already know much of what you do in this thread is in jest GA

However, don't you find this view odd? and peculiar? If we're in the rebuilding phase why should the rebuilding be down to a man who broke us in the first place? Secondly, rebuilding for whom and what? Surely at 67 years old the longevity angle with Wenger is no longer there, so why not give the rebuilding to a young and more vibrant manager who could be with us for the next 5-6 years?

It literally makes no sense to give a guy who can't spend money wisely, lots of money to rebuild a team that he himself has overseen the demise off. And how many rebuilding attempts does one man get? he's already rebuilt 3 times now. This is why I always use terms that relate to mental illness and or cults when talking about the people who want him to stay. Because in my head there is no rationale that makes sense for him to stay on as manager. I can only put it down to brain damage, being a cult member, being a cuckold that likes to be dominated by 67 year old men or a rival fan who is on the WUM.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andrew » Thu May 25, 2017 3:44 pm

:snooty:

Last replies on this page confirm that haters are in fact conspiracy nutjobs. :disgust:
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Thu May 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Andrew wrote::snooty:

Last replies on this page confirm that haters are in fact conspiracy nutjobs. :disgust:

Considering what a hateful comment that is I can only assume you're talking about yourself. ;)

On a side note, ad hominem's are the last resort of people who are too unintelligent and ignorant to counter someone's argument. Better to say nothing or you just make yourself look bad.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Andrew » Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

MecurialGooner wrote:Imagine a season where 5 English teams qualify for the CL and Arsenal isn't one of them. Chelsea, Sp*rs, City, Liverpool and United. The decline is real.

immsun asked what's next? That's fairly simple. "Top 6 trophy" replaces the "Top 4" one moving forward. Wenger will be hailed as a miracle worker for managing to keep us in the top 6 from now on while our wage bill remains the 3rd or 4th biggest. The excuses will be "We signed young unproven players from unknown leagues and Wenger still managed to get us 6th place and Europa league football, be careful what you wish for, nobody can do a better job, and there's nobody else available!"

The rhetoric has been Arsenal should be weary about replacing our manager because we could end up like Manchester United.
Man United have just won 2 trophies this season, 1 being a European trophy and secured a CL spot for next season.
I wish we could "end up" like them, I'd be over the moon with League cup + EL. :doh:

:rolleyes:

ridiculous.
The EL is a nothing trophy no self-respecting club gives a f**k about.
League cup is a worthless competition most top clubs use to watch their reserves or youth.
Building this as some sort of massive achievement with a 400 mil team is beyond insane.

Funny how CL qualification is somehow important again now that we haven't achieved it for the first time in 20 years.
There's no denying we've had a very bad season, but Mourinho's was just as bad if not worse when you consider the ridiculous amount of money spent to achieve so little.
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Andrew » Thu May 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Considering what a hateful comment that is I can only assume you're talking about yourself. ;)

On a side note, ad hominem's are the last resort of people who are too unintelligent and ignorant to counter someone's argument. Better to say nothing or you just make yourself look bad.

I don't have time to parse the bs conspiracies you post.
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Thu May 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Andrew wrote:

I don't have time to parse the bs conspiracies you post.

I like how you also conflate what I say with what all people who want Wenger gone think. A sure sign of a mind that's alien to nuance and incapable of refuting much of anything.

No doubt you also think Trump is a racist xenophobe when there's no evidence that he's racist, and wanting to expel and keep out illegal immigrants can in no way be conflated with being xenophobic - both Obama and Hillary have talked about the importance of keeping out illegal immigrants in the past, and people doing things the right way. So if you believe either of those things then you're the conspiracy theorist - there's no evidence what so ever for either of those things, whereas there is evidence for everything I've said. And I never suggested everything I said was a matter of fact, just that there's evidence for certain things.
Last edited by The Mountain that Rides on Thu May 25, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu May 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Ideal scenario
Sack Wenger
Bring Big Sam in on a short contract
He beat Conte last time, will do it again
Win FA Cup
Sack Sam before Trophy Presentation
Rehire Wenger for One Day
Wenger lifts trophy and retires

Everyone's happy.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 pm

If I became the new Arsenal owner I would sack Wenger without letting him know. Bring in a new manager and forget that old mutt ever existed. Disrespect the prick like he has done to the fans.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:If I became the new Arsenal owner I would sack Wenger without letting him know. Bring in a new manager and forget that old mutt ever existed. Disrespect the prick like he has done to the fans.

Luckily, none of you will own the club
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Thu May 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:If I became the new Arsenal owner I would sack Wenger without letting him know. Bring in a new manager and forget that old mutt ever existed. Disrespect the prick like he has done to the fans.

I vote that you become the next owner :clap: :lol:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Thu May 25, 2017 4:53 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:

Luckily, none of you will own the club

Don't be so sure. ;) At this rate we'll be able to buy Arsenal for a nominal fee in a few years time.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts