WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby 22-0 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm

ThatBoyNani wrote:
Angelito wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:The only CAM who excelled under Jose was our own Ozil. CAMs and Jose don't go hand in hand.

Deco? Sneijder? LINGARD?

Sneijder should of won player of the year under jose when they won the CL. it was pure art.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Angelito » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:12 pm

ThatBoyNani wrote:
Angelito wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:The only CAM who excelled under Jose was our own Ozil. CAMs and Jose don't go hand in hand.

Deco? Sneijder? LINGARD?

Yeah, Deco and Sneijder too.

But Deco had 3 DMs behind him and Sneijder had at least 2 DMs/combative CMs behind him.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jack The Ripper » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Mkhitaryan is as slow as Flamini, and thats being rather harsh to Flamini.

Aubameyang would be a fantastic awesome signing, but I doubt it will happen though.
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Andrew wrote:
BerlinGunner90 wrote:It's pretty easy to see that Mourinho got the way better deal. Wenger is such a loser, sorry to say that. But not only is ManU a rival also Mou did jokes about Wenger all the time. I would never give him my best player if I was Wenger. I got way too much proud.

What's the point of having your best player if he isn't motivated and clearly doesn't want to be around?
Sanchez is better, but Mkitharyan is exactly what we need right now.
We won this.

If we bothered to extend his deal years ago, this wouldnt have happened.

To say we've won here is disgusting, considering the player in question is going to Man Utd of all clubs. Mkhitaryan has played 39 games in the prem and returned 5 goals, Sanchez absolutely pisses all over him. One is a consistent star and the other a gamble.

This whole ordeal is a disgrace and down to one man who shouldve been gone years ago, about 8 years ago.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm

ALEXIT WON'T HURT Arsene Wenger: Alexis Sanchez leaving Arsenal will not hurt fans as much as Robin Van Persie..............then why did you sell him to United your fooking w***er.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Tubbs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
BerlinGunner90 wrote:It's pretty easy to see that Mourinho got the way better deal. Wenger is such a loser, sorry to say that. But not only is ManU a rival also Mou did jokes about Wenger all the time. I would never give him my best player if I was Wenger. I got way too much proud.

What's the point of having your best player if he isn't motivated and clearly doesn't want to be around?
We won this.

To say we've won here is disgusting, considering the player in question is going to Man Utd of all clubs. Mkhitaryan has played 39 games in the prem and returned 5 goals, Sanchez absolutely pisses all over him. One is a consistent star and the other a gamble.

This whole ordeal is a disgrace and down to one man who shouldve been gone years ago, about 8 years ago.

An absolute disgrace your spot on With what you said and pretty much what everyone else is saying apart from the odd few who I believe are living in cuckoo land
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:
Andrew wrote:

We won this.

calm down.

Business is business

We had 3 choices here:

- sell him to utd for a first class player they got for almost the same price we paid for Sanchez

- sell him to ManCity for almost nothing

- watch him leave for free a few months from now and join either utd or city.

We made the right choice
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Tubbs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 pm

What and you honestly think mik wants to play for us??? or is he being pressured to come but doesn’t really want to?
I think we know the answer to that
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby pmutd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 pm

I'm a United fan, but my best mate is an Arsenal fan. I don't hate Arsenal and never have, and miss the rivalry that we used to have when we were both competing for the title.
I do find it fairly sad seeing how Arsenal are right now and watching the decline over the years. Yes Wenger was under pressure and did an amazing job whilst you built the new stadium, and to keep qualifying for the CL year on year was a great achievement.
As an outsider, Arsenal always seemed to have their best players sold on but never replaced them with enough (or better quality) players. The only two for me that stood out in recent times were Ozil and Sanchez (and to a certain extent Lacazette), who have been aloud to let their contract run down and leave you in this position.
The same thing happened with RVP and when you sold him to us, I could not believe it. He won us the league and paid back every penny just for that season!
We had amazing years under Fergie, and he bowed out at the correct time. I think he could see the team needed rebuilding, won that final title and got out, leaving as a legend for United fans. We have had a couple of poor years under Moyes and LVG, but there is nobody better than Mourinho to get us back up into a title challenging position.
I'm really surprised Wenger is still in place and think the FA Cup wins kept him in place. My theory is he should have gone after the transition into the new stadium with his legacy intact, but i think he finds it hard to let go.
It is genuinely sad to see Arsenal in their current state and I do feel for Arsenal fans who pay among the highest prices in the league to be as you are. I watched the 90's &00's Arsenal who I loved having that challenge with, a great team and a club that did things right. The club needs change!!
pmutd
Liam Brady

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Andrew wrote:calm down.

Business is business

We had 3 choices here:

- sell him to utd for a first class player they got for almost the same price we paid for Sanchez

- sell him to ManCity for almost nothing

- watch him leave for free a few months from now and join either utd or city.

We made the right choice

Wrong choice. We couldve let him go at the end and the chances of him joining man utd wouldve been slim, considering PSG wouldve been added into the mix.

I would rather have sold him to man city for 25m, especially after history with man utd and the RvP ordeal, so this definitely isnt the right choice. Mourinho has made Wenger look like a mug in the past, so again, dealing with the same guy is just negative press and wreaks of a manager who doesnt respect himself.

Mkhitaryan isnt worth much more than 25m considering his shambolic couple of years at Man Utd, leaving his Bundesliga days forgotten and should he not perform here, his value will decline. He hasnt proved himself in the league. We couldve taken the money and added a bit more for another player. Even though they both were bought for identical prices, we both know its far from what theyre worth now. Sanchez is an 80-100m pound player easily, Mkhitaryan, not so much.

Business is business, but theres also the personal factor as well. Real Madrid would strive to not let one of their own go to Barca, even in this situation. We shouldnt settle for this.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Tubbs wrote:What and you honestly think mik wants to play for us??? or is he being pressured to come but doesn’t really want to?

And this, great business bringing in a player who wants nothing to do with us.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Nuggets wrote:ALEXIT WON'T HURT Arsene Wenger: Alexis Sanchez leaving Arsenal will not hurt fans as much as Robin Van Persie..............then why did you sell him to United your fooking w***er.

No, no, it actually does hurt as much, the actual realization that a player is going to Man Utd, AGAIN!

Sanchez is absolutely on level with the RvP that left here when you look at what hes doing on the wing and how hard he works, hes one of the best wingers in the world banging in goals for fun. 24 goals in 36 games is phenomenal for a winger, it will be a damn long time till we find another like that.

The only reason why you can RvP exit hurts more is because he won them the league, but Sanchez could easily do that next season. Wenger isnt a manager for Arsenal, hes the clown in the circus. Who the f**k does he think he is to say on our behalf what hurts more. Total fuckhead.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:
Tubbs wrote:What and you honestly think mik wants to play for us??? or is he being pressured to come but doesn’t really want to?

And this, great business bringing in a player who wants nothing to do with us.

Just speculation.

He isn't happy at Utd, that's almost certain.
We give him a real chance to save his career at this level. Why wouldn't he want to play for us ?

We get a motivated player and we know what he's capable of.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Andrew wrote:Just speculation.

He isn't happy at Utd, that's almost certain.
We give him a real chance to save his career at this level. Why wouldn't he want to play for us ?

We get a motivated player and we know what he's capable of.

We're mediocre, the last of the pack. Its not hard to see why players wont want to come here. He's going from Pogba, Lukaku, Martial, Young and De Gea to well, a mid table team pretty much.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:40 pm

We get a player who will demand a long contract, who is out of form and will be on big money.

He’s surrounded by better players at utd and has been poor. Imagine him playing with iwobi and welbz!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts