Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Zanatos3 wrote:New banner - 'ARSENAL FANS MATTER' :hiding: :arsesmile:

#MeToo
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Wenger Sacked!

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Arsene Wenger has been dramatically sacked by the club after...

www.bbc.co.uk/football/youwish

Yeah right. He’ll be here for f...ing ever! :grin:

Mods - give it an hour and merge with Wenger Out thread. Just having a laugh to try and cheer everyone up lol
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby indy23 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 pm

I genuinely wish he would leave. I feel bad for him in press conferences but that's more Pity than support.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Wenger Sacked!

Postby 22-0 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:39 pm

dont you fking play with my feeling like this.

you have no idea how bad i want this f***er gone. lol
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Time4Change » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:40 pm

I wouldnt even care if he died, anything for this cancer to f**k off
Time4Change
Patrick Vieira

Postby indy23 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Well that's a bit extreme lol. I don't want Ill will ... Remember in normal circumstances Wenger would have been sacked but our organization as a whole is ass backwards. Notice how I said organization and not club. Only part of the club that actually exists is the fans... The rest are a bunch of unambitious profits and losses people. Money ruined this game for me.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby BexleyGooner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Bit controversial but if anyone died, I think Kroenke would be more useful. At least there would be someone else in charge, someone maybe more likely to hold Wenger to account. But no-one's dying yet, so in this situation it's Wenger who has to go. Even if they let him finish the season, as long as they made the announcement that he was leaving at the end of the season, the fans would be happier and get behind the team more than they are currently. A little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby 22-0 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Kroenkes son would step up
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby indy23 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 pm

BexleyGooner wrote:Bit controversial but if anyone died, I think Kroenke would be more useful. At least there would be someone else in charge, someone maybe more likely to hold Wenger to account. But no-one's dying yet, so in this situation it's Wenger who has to go. Even if they let him finish the season, as long as they made the announcement that he was leaving at the end of the season, the fans would be happier and get behind the team more than they are currently. A little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Meh his invalid son would just take over.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Time4Change » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Meh its harsh but its just how I feel. The level of hate I have for this arrogant smug c*** is unreal. Couldn't care any less about what happened to him as long as he goes.
Time4Change
Patrick Vieira

Postby Angelito » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Josh Kroenke exudes Donald Trump Jnr. vibes.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BexleyGooner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 pm

indy23 wrote:Well that's a bit extreme lol. I don't want Ill will ... Remember in normal circumstances Wenger would have been sacked but our organization as a whole is ass backwards. Notice how I said organization and not club. Only part of the club that actually exists is the fans... The rest are a bunch of unambitious profits and losses people. Money ruined this game for me.

Yep, you should see the state of the members pack this year. They've even scaled that back to cut costs. You used to get some decent things like DVD's, books, wallets. This year I got a shitty handbook, a bottle opener and posibly the worst pair of gloves you've ever seen. So bright I could direct traffic with them. I think Hector Bellend must have been on the design team.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby indy23 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:01 pm

BexleyGooner wrote:
indy23 wrote:Well that's a bit extreme lol. I don't want Ill will ... Remember in normal circumstances Wenger would have been sacked but our organization as a whole is ass backwards. Notice how I said organization and not club. Only part of the club that actually exists is the fans... The rest are a bunch of unambitious profits and losses people. Money ruined this game for me.

Yep, you should see the state of the members pack this year. They've even scaled that back to cut costs. You used to get some decent things like DVD's, books, wallets. This year I got a shitty handbook, a bottle opener and posibly the worst pair of gloves you've ever seen. So bright I could direct traffic with them. I think Hector Bellend must have been on the design team.

That's bad. They should give season ticket members the new alternate money grab kit for free.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:Says a lot when you need to hang onto an accomplishment that is not far off being 2 decades old in order to try and justify why a man should still have his job.

:smart:
Where did I try and justify why he should stay ?
IMO whether Wenger stays or goes is not our main issue right now.
We can't however downplay his accomplishments just because we want him to be replaced.

Wenger is Arsenal through and through. He's family and will always be.
You don't let one of your own fall during bad times.
We're all in this together. Let's rebuild
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts