WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:56 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Why do you think he has that cheeky grin, talking respectfully about AFC (since when does that happen?) and walking around with a semi all day.

You noticed that as well?

Even referring to Wenger as "Mr. Wenger".

Can't believe we're giving Sanchez to him, he'll be even more smug for the rest of his days.

I can see the shit-eating grin on his face now.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Marsbar100 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 pm

If we can get mkhy to his best then it is a good deal for us given the situation, mkhy is a very good player no doubt, if a manager doesn't fancy or trust you then it is difficult to perform at your best.

Down to wenger to get the best out of him, like other managers did with Salah and De bruyne
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Time4Change » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:04 pm

I see now Wenger is trying to sign Auba/Malcolm to appease the fans. Now no one is talking about our disgraceful form. Neither is anyone talking about our best player going to Man U after he said we would never sell to them again. All the fanbase is talking about now is Auba/Malcolm. Wenger really knows how to work the fans and get them back onside. All this excitement over new signings yet the fact remains

NOTHING WILL CHANGE WHILST WENGER IS STILL OUR MANAGER

I wouldnt even be able to get excited if we signed Cavani, Malcolm, Hummels and Goretzka all in one window. We will still collapse every season. We will still get dumped out of europe at the R16(if we even get into UCL). We will still suffer humiliating losses to the likes of Liverpool and Man City. All the signings in the world mean nothing. As long as the cancer is still here we will always be perennial failures.
Time4Change
Patrick Vieira

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm

This is so true. He only wants to please the fans. Nothing to get excited about. He will probably play Auba as a left fullback because of his speed against players like Salah. But then again we won't get Aubameyang look again how slow everything is moving.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Time4Change » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Exactly. He dithers whenever he tries to buy top players. Then the selling club gets annoyed with his shit and pulls out. When Sanellhi gets here things should be better on that front.
Time4Change
Patrick Vieira

Postby theHotHead » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:If we can get mkhy to his best then it is a good deal for us given the situation, mkhy is a very good player no doubt, if a manager doesn't fancy or trust you then it is difficult to perform at your best.

Down to wenger to get the best out of him, like other managers did with Salah and De bruyne

Well then we are doomed because Wenger is shit at getting the best out of players.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby alexafc12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Wenger doesn’t want Auba or Miki apparently all being done over his head.

Wenger trying to stop the Auba deal by talking about him to annoy Dortmund. Doesn’t want Miki as doesn’t believe he will be able to displace Iwobi

Prefer to spend the money on Evans and Cleverley
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gunslinger1990 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 pm

gunslinger1990
Patrick Vieira

Postby FARM » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 pm

I'm sorry but I'm just not convinced by Mkhitaryan at all, I have seen most of the games he has played while at Man Utd and he looks so slow and lackluster, his shooting is really bad too, it often goes sooooooo high and wide.

Now people keep saying that Mourinho got rid of De Bryne and Salah, and now look at them.. they are clearly light years ahead of most players in the prem, both of them are fantastic...................... BUT here is the issue, when they were at Chelsea and Mourinho got rid of them they were both very very very young, barely 20. Mkhitaryan is older, he is not young like them and what you see is what you get, he is a developed player, he is 29 years old.

I'm not hating on him, I'm just worried that he is nowhere near good enough as a replacement for Sanchez, who was our best player by far and scores a lot of goals.
Chickens, Turkeys, Pigs and Lambs, and more on my farm. Plenty of livestock to feed the masses. Come visit my farm, don't be a stranger.
FARM
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:25 am

It's a joke fam. Arsene out there saying he's not sure about the character of Aubameyang. Yea ok. How would it be if he ask Mkhi's two clubs before ManU. It's just a joke. We end up getting Mkhi and not Aubameyang. This is Arsene's next big mistake. Again moving slow and letting the Auba deal fade away. I feel sad for Auba if this happens, because we all know who's fault it will be.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby ThatBoyNani » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:10 am

Angelito wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:The only CAM who excelled under Jose was our own Ozil. CAMs and Jose don't go hand in hand.

Deco? Sneijder? LINGARD?
ThatBoyNani
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:01 pm

BerlinGunner90 wrote:It's pretty easy to see that Mourinho got the way better deal. Wenger is such a loser, sorry to say that. But not only is ManU a rival also Mou did jokes about Wenger all the time. I would never give him my best player if I was Wenger. I got way too much proud.

What's the point of having your best player if he isn't motivated and clearly doesn't want to be around?
Sanchez is better, but Mkitharyan is exactly what we need right now.
We won this.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Andrew wrote:
BerlinGunner90 wrote:It's pretty easy to see that Mourinho got the way better deal. Wenger is such a loser, sorry to say that. But not only is ManU a rival also Mou did jokes about Wenger all the time. I would never give him my best player if I was Wenger. I got way too much proud.

What's the point of having your best player if he isn't motivated and clearly doesn't want to be around?
We won this.

Time will tell Andrew if we got a good deal but selling to those bastards over in OT just makes me sick anybody but them. :(
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Tubbs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Andrew wrote:

We won this.

LOL than you could have just sold him last summer. It was obvious + he let him play too many games this season. No need to back Wenger in this Saga.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts